Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Altectech: 1-S2-1-309489

Account Names : Altech
    Account ID : 1-S2-1-309489
    Ingame Name : I execute n1

Your Account Name : ZZorange

Crimes : Holding a grudge to the point of gamethrowing.

Summary : This has been going on for a while now, but so far none of it has lead to any confirmed gamethrowing, plus I don't like to report. But this time Altechs actions directly led to a loss. Altech has let his vendettas influence his play to the point that he allows gamethrows to happen.

The game opens with me (Honest Man Ace Attorney) rolling Mayor , and being n1 jailed by Altech. This is not a new occurence for me this happens when he rolls Jailor, so before I'm executed I am told
    in effect "I am executing you because I am Altech and you deserve this" This happens regularly and the town Mayor dies. So far this is within his rights, while not a good strategy he's allowed to do it.
    However during the same night, an Informant disguises as "beep beep" the player in the [9] slot. This is spotted by a lookout, who spots that the informant visited 9 and thus the Informant is now 9. The following night the lookout is killed, confirmed that 9 is indeed the informant. At this point the town does not lynch and Altech gets another chance to Jail. Any normal Jailor operating normally would see that the lookout confirmed the identity of the Informant, and jailing and executing 9 would be the proper play. However as Altech later states he chose to jail #14 a Bodyguard under the assumption that 14 is FranKZappa another player Altech hates. This bodyguard is then executed while the Informant stays alive.

Due to this the town is outnumbered losing another town member during the night and the finale of the game is the informant dying to a jester and a triad killing the last town, resulting in a triad victory.

While it is still possible the Triad could win the game, executing the Informant would reduce the chances of their win happening, as well as a bodyguard still being alive, would prove useful for the town.

Of course to add insult to Altechery #14 is actually cwal and not FrankZappa , meaning Altech decided to make a bad jail under the assumption the player he was killing was FrankZappa letting his grudge get an innocent player killed and an evil walk free.

I don't like to report people, but Altech is a special case in that he enjoys people being punished and takes joy in people being banned and isn't generally a good person, so Mafia would benefit from his removal.

He used to at least have principles, but he's gone off the deep end, and I see this happening in the future again.

AltechLostInTheSauce.SC2Replay
    Last edited by ZZorange; May 29th, 2021 at 11:16 PM.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

2. ISO #2

Re: Altech: 1-S2-1-309489 Gamethrows again. The sauce has been lost.

ID Verification :

Altectech 1-S2-1-309489 Correct

Summary :

Altectech chose the name "I execute night 1" and rolled Jailor in slot #15

D1 : Insta jailed ZZ.

N1 : No claim from ZZ, would it have changed much here, probably not. ZZ executed.

D2 : ZZ flips Mayor.
    Paopan is put up.
    Proceeds to claim Spy proving ZZ was not killed by an Interrogator.
    Paopan innoed, and #8 is put up, guiltied, and flipped Jester.

N2 : Arso ignited, and an Informant went for #9.

D3 : #7 (LOOKOUT) called out that 9 got visited by only 13.
    Altectech decides to jail #14, and town are close to 1 vote from getting #9 up.
    Altectech doesnt vote him.

N3 : Jailing 14, ask for claim, #14 answers bg.
    Altectech then wrote "i dont really care" "you can fuck yourself" "frankzappa".
    Then insulting and execute him, flipped BG.

D4: #7 (LOOKOUT) who found the informant got killed and all the town now know #9 is the informant.
    Sadly with the amount of focus Altectech has put against ZZorange and FrankZappa, town got outnumbered inbetween.
    #4 is put up, claimed BD and got guiltied.
    #4 then asks as a last sentence why Altectech did not jail #9.

Altectech answered "go fuck yourself, im not doing anything different than what ZZorange, frnazapp do every game" "along with paopan"

To sum it up Altectech led a witch-hunt against ZZ, zappa, and Paopan. He played poorly at an extent of ignoring whatever happens in the game.
    Note that when the Lookout flipped, Altectech did not have a possiblity to jail #9 anymore (as #7 died the same night #14 was jailed).

Yet, it is not the first time he is borderline as Jailor "recently", ie Previous Offenses.
    Got an On-Hold report where he literally asks for the battle net name.
    Overall especially wanting to kill persons based on grudges and their names, at a point where the game does not mean much anymore.

Player Offenses :

Griefing

Previous Offenses :

Other (Additional Information, On-Hold, June 2021)
    Griefing Evidence (Evidence, May 2021)
    Rolequitting (WLx2, April 2021)

Recommended Action :

WLx2

Additional Notes :

Thanks for the report !
    Last edited by Auwt; July 20th, 2021 at 12:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #3