Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 327 : Last Hope

LAST HOPE

Experimental setup

Full Setup

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to mention me in the thread or PM me.
    Night action can be submitted through forum PM or through Discord (Auwt#5618).

DAY 1 HAS STARTED

With 14 players being alive, 8 votes to hammer.

Remaining time before End Of Day 1 :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4
    Last edited by Auwt; May 31st, 2021 at 07:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Auwt
    did everyone confirm?
    also, you started 1 hour late i think :P
    Not everyone, but I guess the ones who haven't yet, will soon join the party.
    Sorry for starting a bit later .
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Basically this, Templar gets an easy win and we don't have to deal with him potentially siding with the baddies this way.
    I mean, his alternate win-con is to side with the badies anyways.
    True, after he gets to level 2 getting lynched is no longer his win-con, but I think we can safely assume that the shadow or whatever wouldn't level the Templar up.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I mean, his alternate win-con is to side with the badies anyways.
    True, after he gets to level 2 getting lynched is no longer his win-con, but I think we can safely assume that the shadow or whatever wouldn't level the Templar up.
    Why would that be a safe assumption?

With two roles able to level up in the game (Elemental Magus, Darkness) that'd basically mean that there's a 14% chance of Templar being leveled up every night.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Templar Just reveal yourself.
    We will lynch you and you'll win the game.
    It's not like you voting against the town is helpful to us.
    what is ur thought process behind this? lynching templar today means that town has a 10/13 chance of dying to them.

is it to guarantee an evil lynch today??

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    what is ur thought process behind this? lynching templar today means that town has a 10/13 chance of dying to them.

It'd probably be to guarantee an evil lynch today while also running the chance of getting a double kill on evils.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Look at it from the other viewpoint.
    What reason could there be to NOT lynch the Templar?

Yeah, I guess it's to guarantee not lynching a Townie.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

lagattack better not die n1 like zz did last game xD. or i will lose all motivation to play this game UWU
    @theoneceko
    For all we know, we have 3 players in this game who have this as their first FM game ever.
    One of which you said is your friend.

So what makes lagattack special to you in comparison to the other 3?
    Because you made it look like you don't want lagattack killed `because he's new`. But there are 2 other new players as well.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

@theoneceko
    For all we know, we have 3 players in this game who have this as their first FM game ever.

Because you made it look like you don't want lagattack killed `because he's new`. But there are 2 other new players as well.
    LagAttack is a player from the mod that ceko and I know quite well, we've played in mod games alot with eachother.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

@theoneceko

i like lagattack. she's my bestie UWOWU

wrath is a close friend as well, but not as close ;W;

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    LagAttack is a player from the mod that ceko and I know quite well, we've played in mod games alot with eachother.
    That's fair. But ceko mentioned that one of the other new players is his friend too.

But you're probably right that we shouldn't take it seriously.
    It's fun to have something to talk about even in the RVS though.

30. ISO #30

fair warning to all: my strategy in this game is to be as candid as possible. i can't pull off playing scummy to bait scum out.

i considered pretending to be templar, which is similar to how i often play as jester on the mod to make evils out themselves thru vote patterns (sometimes to great success lmao), but doing that in long-form mafia is just too hard for me right now ;W;

!!!

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

fair warning to all: my strategy in this game is to be as candid as possible. i can't pull off playing scummy to bait scum out.

i considered pretending to be templar, which is similar to how i often play as jester on the mod to make evils out themselves thru vote patterns (sometimes to great success lmao), but doing that in long-form mafia is just too hard for me right now ;W;

!!!
    This looks like a lost wolfTemplar soft claim to me.
    -vote theoneceko

I could see you doing this as town to get yourself leveled up, but no reason to risk it tbh.

36. ISO #36

!!!
    for example, i considered faking being paranoid and saying i think "ozy is scum" because he suggested we lynch templar today, but decided against it. i can be quite the paranoid townie. in fact, in previous games, i scumread people for similar reasons. in my very first fm game, i was immediately like "LYNCH DEATHWORLDS, HE SAID SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT HOW N0 WORKS IN THIS SETUP, LYNCH HIM NOW, HE IS SCUM!!!" i hope that makes sense to u all UWOWU ;W;!!!

i may be jumping the gun here, but i actually think ozy is quite townie for now. he's acting like a suspicious townie who doesn't know anyone else's faction

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Hello! just finished reading the setup and it looks pretty insane.

I agree with lynching the Templar day 1. Only problem is that the Templar kill is completely random from the voters and it could easily backfire on us if the magus or a tpr gets killed.
    Yeah it is a problem, I agree. And we don't need to lynch the Templar for our win condition.
    It's just that I think leaving the templar alive would be more trouble than worth in the long run.

Btw, the Scum can never level up the Templar becuse then the Templar can just say that he got leveled up - and the Elemental can level the Templar up to remove the neutral.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

for example, i considered faking being paranoid and saying i think "ozy is scum" because he suggested we lynch templar today, but decided against it. i can be quite the paranoid townie. in fact, in previous games, i scumread people for similar reasons. in my very first fm game, i was immediately like "LYNCH DEATHWORLDS, HE SAID SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT HOW N0 WORKS IN THIS SETUP, LYNCH HIM NOW, HE IS SCUM!!!" i hope that makes sense to u all UWOWU ;W;!!!

i may be jumping the gun here, but i actually think ozy is quite townie for now. he's acting like a suspicious townie who doesn't know anyone else's faction
    This self-focus... I would give you a second vote if I could.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42. ISO #42

This looks like a lost wolfTemplar soft claim to me.
    -vote theoneceko

I could see you doing this as town to get yourself leveled up, but no reason to risk it tbh.
    i literally have no ulterior motives. unless i see good reason to change my strategy, im going to continue being a cute VILLAGER, I AM A FUCKING VILLAGER, not a templar.

now we lynch

-vote NumberTwo

town on NumberTwo, he is confirmed mafia. SHERIFF HERE, I CHECKED HIM LAST NIGHT!!!

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

i literally have no ulterior motives. unless i see good reason to change my strategy, im going to continue being a cute VILLAGER, I AM A FUCKING VILLAGER, not a templar.

now we lynch

-vote NumberTwo

town on NumberTwo, he is confirmed mafia. SHERIFF HERE, I CHECKED HIM LAST NIGHT!!!
    -vote theoneceko

Templar confirmed!

I will take the bullet

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

actually if u look here:

i think this is going into out-of-game communication territory.

all i will say is that LAGATTACK joined with me, not wrath.
    i just soft-claimed ELEMENTAL MAGUS. yes, i just signalled to my scum teammate LAGATTACK to vote OzyWho with me by typing her name in all caps.

-vte zywho

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    people taking shit seriously on d1 are 100% scum
    (that means you ozy and ceko)
    So what would you do in a mountainous game for example? Never take anything serious? Because the only info would be flips.

Are you planning on pulling a SC2 and wait for the PR's to win you the game?
    Like what is this? Why are you trying to create apathy and slow down game process? Is this how you plan to win?

How about.. idk.. play the game?

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50