Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 97 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 4823
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    blink's case on lag is literally nonsensical, and as town he should know better.
    Explain how its nonsensical.

Flipped town Ozy even saw it.

The off tone.
    The OMGUS.
    The fixation on a single scumread+vote.
    The hollow reads list based on activity.
    The tunnel on me for. Scumreading him.

Bro it all points to scum
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

And this is post #5 of 5

So if harassing new players and calling them OOG liars is par for the course for this game of FM - then yeah, my motivation to play is significantly decreased.

Looking at the setup, the KPN has the potential to actually be extremely low, so this could end up being a very long game that could last weeks. I really don't want to let the bs blinkskater has been pushing occupy a significant portion of my time for potentially weeks on end - so I'll be joining some of the low posters on cruise control.

I am a Villager - if town wants to be stupid and have the first two days be mislynches because of blinkskater's misdirection, then go ahead, idc - blinkskater is either scum - or an """"experienced"""" town who is waaaay too overconfident in their "read"

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

The off tone.
    The OMGUS.

And here it is again, his terrible reasoning

It's not fixation on a single scumread+vote, it's the fact that your entire read was (and still is) predicated on your mean-spirited accusation of me lying for weeks OOG leading up to the game. Oberon was tunneling me too, but that didn't bother me because he was playing the game - not harassing a new player

Later on in the thread I make several reads that were not based on activity - but you were too lazy to be assed to read them. And again, I'm fucking new to the game, what do you want from me?

Again - it's not for the scumread. It's because your play is mean-spirited and your reasoning doesn't make any sense. I think you're scum

If blinkskater is as good as so many players claim he is - he really should know better than this

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    And this is post #5 of 5

So if harassing new players and calling them OOG liars is par for the course for this game of FM - then yeah, my motivation to play is significantly decreased.

Looking at the setup, the KPN has the potential to actually be extremely low, so this could end up being a very long game that could last weeks. I really don't want to let the bs blinkskater has been pushing occupy a significant portion of my time for potentially weeks on end - so I'll be joining some of the low posters on cruise control.

I am a Villager - if town wants to be stupid and have the first two days be mislynches because of blinkskater's misdirection, then go ahead, idc - blinkskater is either scum - or an """"experienced"""" town who is waaaay too overconfident in their "read"
    Ok bro, it's easy to say people are either town or scum, you should probably not double down on your scum read here, it makes you look even scummier.

HMM, but as scum you can't really double down on it so I assume you will still push it.

If I have to take a stand You're going to be sorry.

8. ISO #1408

his credibility is totally shot especially after that EOD, I'm not going to waste my time on that slot because I have it solved, I need to find his partners and that's where I will be working today
    you have no quotes to prove this... let me prove with quotes AND ANALYSIS why lag's EOD wasn't scummy:

Some comments:

Oberon scumread me earlier in the game, and I was fine with it because Oberon was actually justifying his claim with real reasons (eg Oberon said long read lists is a mafia tell and he thinks he caught me out using one as a new player, therefore he thinks I'm scum. And while I think his reasoning is flawed since it overlooks that I am town and that I naturally am just very thorough - it's at least a legitimate contribution)

blinkskater on the other hand comes into the game - refuses to read my ISO, and starts accusing me of having lied to nearly a dozen people outside of the game - Auwt, Helz, ceko, OzyWho, SuperJack, everyone that was in the Matrix6 spectator chat.

When I tell him the truth, that I've just read way more about FM than your average new player, rather than backing off, he doubles down on it, seemingly certain that I am lying to everyone outside of the game.

These aren't scumreads, these are blatant OOG attacks on me - and when I get defensive of it, he fucking mocks me for it - saying I'm bringing OOG stuff into the game when he was the one who started with those OOG attacks.

So yeah, it killed my motivation to play this game.

===

I don't think OzyWho is scum. I am inclined to believe that he was a villager that got leveled up.

I think MM has misread OzyWho on virtue of having not read the entire thread.

I agreed (and still agree with) most of Frinckles reads - except Oberon and Varcron - I still get a scummy vibe from Oberon, but that scummy vibe comes mostly from WrathCyber's connection to Oberon and not Oberon himself - so I would want to see Wrath hammered before Oberon 100% of the time. And Varcron, I just don't know about, but I'm not getting the same scum vibe from him that I normally get in the mod. This is FM though so that probably doesn't count for much.

Frinckles said that the scum is among:
    Varcron
    WrathCyber
    CRichardForumLie
    Numbertwo
    Blinkskater

I really don't like Richard jumping on the Ozy train - feels like a scum trying to eliminate the villager that got leveled up.

Varcron as I said is in a gray area for me.

I find it odd how Blinkskater has defended #2 using "OOG" reasons saying that #2 always plays like that, and then accused me of using OOG reasons to defend myself.

Also why has no one put any scrutiny on this guy? His ENTIRE contribution this game was starting a train on me based on the false predicate that I am secretly an experienced player who came here just to pretend to be new in order to power wolf, but he's too lazy to be assed to actually read me ISO. That's it. That's all he has contributed.
    understandably pissed at blink, and associates wrath as a scummate of blink like a tunnelly town. lag is basically building a scum world around blink, that's how tunneled she is.

And I read Ozy's sudden suspicion of me as a Villager that got the level up trying to not get day 1 lynched.

I think he's grasping at straws after having town read me the entire game, only to flip once the train is on him. But what else is he supposed to do? Town lynching their freshly minted, un-CC'd hero would be a terrible day 1
    this was before lag learned that villager only learns they get leveled up at the START of the night.

-vote WrathCyber
    a vote i agree with, also shows consistency in her line of thinking

You are not at the top of my scum list. But the other trains are Ozy and myself - and I know I'm town, and Ozy is solidly in my town section, so you're the only other choice :\

What I really want is a train on one of the blink/#2 duo since they've been defending each other - but with less than an hour left I don't know if that can still happen
    explanation. shows a CONSISTENT desire to get blink lynched, still building a scum world around blink

Literally the entire game he tunneled on me until I stepped away, (unintentionally) taking away his fodder to appear active with. He then asks a lot of questions while contributing around 3 pretty weak reads in total
    So @OzyWho was baiting with the level up claim, idk how I feel about that now - but I felt pretty strongly that Ozy was town before he made the comment, and I don't think it's particularly AI,

-vote blinkskater
    blink tunnel. at first i thought lag's tone was too chill---maybe she wanted some free towncred if ozy got lynched---but it's more likely that she quickly dismissed a scum!ozy possibility to focus more on blink.

You made the comment after I had already checked out of day 1, sorry
    lol.

Is this the first post you've made in which I actually agree with you? lol
    I could get behind a #2 train - if he flips scum then it gives a lot of information on what Frinckles called out blink for earlier, how blink went after me hard for something that #2 did as well
    wants to get numbertwo out, partly bc of association with blink. STILL BEING CONSISTENT

Richard means those are people that CAN'T be scum pairings
    scum would not want to say this during eod, they'd want to focus on "meddling with things" like wrath/mm/numbertwo/crichard (to some extent)

I don't think Ozy is scum.

Certain people are going to label me as scum for defending Ozy regardless of what he flips though. He flips town, "LagAttack is scum trying to gain cred!". He flips scum "LagAttack is scum trying to protect scummate!"
    nothing new here

~~~

blink, ur claim that lag "lost all credibility" during eod is bullcrap.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Ok bro, it's easy to say people are either town or scum, you should probably not double down on your scum read here, it makes you look even scummier.

HMM, but as scum you can't really double down on it so I assume you will still push it.

If I have to take a stand You're going to be sorry.
    Oh no! I'm going to be sorry! I'm so afraid!

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

And here it is again, his terrible reasoning

It's not fixation on a single scumread+vote, it's the fact that your entire read was (and still is) predicated on your mean-spirited accusation of me lying for weeks OOG leading up to the game. Oberon was tunneling me too, but that didn't bother me because he was playing the game - not harassing a new player

Later on in the thread I make several reads that were not based on activity - but you were too lazy to be assed to read them. And again, I'm fucking new to the game, what do you want from me?

Again - it's not for the scumread. It's because your play is mean-spirited and your reasoning doesn't make any sense. I think you're scum

If blinkskater is as good as so many players claim he is - he really should know better than this
    My entire read was not based on what e ver OOG shit you are talking about if you have read any of my posts you'd know that. Yet you still ATE at other players making me look like i'm shitting on new players...

So I read your shit unlike what you keep trying to tell everyone, just because you spit out a few reads that weren't based on activity, that doesn't fucking cancel out what you've done already.

You really keep calling me mean and names over and over again. You're trying to paint me like some maniac, That doesn't come from a town motivated player because of a vote and a scumread.

13. ISO #1413

u still think that lag is an experienced fm player when she provided plenty of evidence proving that is FALSE
    I LITERALLY SAID THATS HOW LAG FEELS, AND COULD LIKELEY BE I HAVE SEEN NO FUCKING EVIDENCE OF THIS BEING FALSE FROM IN GAME EVIDENCE, YOU KEEP DEFENDING THIS CRAP. READ THE THREAD.

When lag flips scum and you follow for the constant defense IDGAF what you flip at that point, I will totally fucking throw my TR on you into the dirt based on principle.

14. ISO #1414

Feels bad for pushing Ozy hard. I am sure we will have a chat after the game, I don't get his move to claim getting leveled-up mid-day, which was proven impossible by Auwt. After that move, I could not let go of my vote, and when folks started pushing for LagAttack (esp Oberon using strong words to not lynch Ozy), I was sure scum were trying to save scum!Ozy by directing votes onto Lag. Got some thinking to do.

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

you have no quotes to prove this... let me prove with quotes AND ANALYSIS why lag's EOD wasn't scummy:

understandably pissed at blink, and associates wrath as a scummate of blink like a tunnelly town. lag is basically building a scum world around blink, that's how tunneled she is.

this was before lag learned that villager only learns they get leveled up at the START of the night.

a vote i agree with, also shows consistency in her line of thinking

explanation. shows a CONSISTENT desire to get blink lynched, still building a scum world around blink

blink tunnel. at first i thought lag's tone was too chill---maybe she wanted some free towncred if ozy got lynched---but it's more likely that she quickly dismissed a scum!ozy possibility to focus more on blink.

lol.

wants to get numbertwo out, partly bc of association with blink. STILL BEING CONSISTENT

scum would not want to say this during eod, they'd want to focus on "meddling with things" like wrath/mm/numbertwo/crichard (to some extent)

nothing new here

~~~

blink, ur claim that lag "lost all credibility" during eod is bullcrap.
    I never once said Lag was inconsistent. The credibility I was talking about him losing was how OZY was lynched instead of him. When scum meddle with things EOD, they derail a train by directing a lynch elsewhere, it's scum 101.

Lag's credibility being gone was a direct result of his scum team seeing Ozy lynched instead of him. It was not of Lags own doing what the hell are you on?

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

I LITERALLY SAID THATS HOW LAG FEELS, AND COULD LIKELEY BE I HAVE SEEN NO FUCKING EVIDENCE OF THIS BEING FALSE FROM IN GAME EVIDENCE, YOU KEEP DEFENDING THIS CRAP. READ THE THREAD.

When lag flips scum and you follow for the constant defense IDGAF what you flip at that point, I will totally fucking throw my TR on you into the dirt based on principle.
    Someone's mad that there's someone not sheeping your bs "lag isn't a new player" scum-read.

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

The off tone.
    The OMGUS.

u are exaggerating. his suspicions toward lag were weak AT BEST, and that was only because u and oberon wanted her dead. here's another freaking iso to show why:
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Oberon you and blink had entirely different reasons to scumread lag, right?
    LagAttack agreeing with 2 somewhat opposite opinionated posts in the span of 2 minutes:

In the game S-FM Eternal Conflict, yzb25 was lynched for basically similar entrance to this: (and was Mafia)

I will say though, at first glance (I skimmed very little of LagAttacks ISO) - I can totally see how @Oberon calls LagAttack (he used different words)
    The way he follows ceko like a duckling follows his mother duck COULD be him meta-gaming ceko in that way.
    only considers lag as a lynch bc of YOU and oberon

meh I can see the suspicions on LagAttack having some merit
    -vote lagattack
    note how NONCOMMITTAL this vote is

-vote blinkskater

He's attitude towards LagAttack reminds me of his attitude towards me in first S-FM Silent Night.
    ozy's vote on YOU is more confident than his vote on lag. even though you and oberon said lag is scum. think about what that implies. oh yeah!! that ur reasons for scumreading lag are BS

That's Nr2's town meta though isn't it?

I'm not sold on blinks usefulness given this day, and what he says about lagattack - that he has been lying about being new to everyone for weeks - is questionable to say the least.
    I do have slight dejavu from S-FM Silent Night blink.
    mind-melding WITH LAG on how "useful" you've been

Idk..
    that big entrance post by lagattack kinda made me shift from him to blink..
    okay, looks like someone towncleared lag for that read list, but i'm pretty sure it was for the exact same reason i did. regardless he still wants YOU lynched instead of lag

-vote blinkskater

He's attitude towards LagAttack reminds me of his attitude towards me in first S-FM Silent Night.
    @theoneceko
    vote blink imho tbh.
    Wrath's game has improved since you last ISO'd them.
    votes YOU and asks me to vote YOU

~~~

wow i wonder why
    already explained why this isn't a scumtell for HER. i don't think anyone even townreads lag for that. there are plenty of other reasons why lag is town. one of which is CONSISTENCY, which i explained in my eod iso of lag.

22. ISO #1422

I never once said Lag was inconsistent. The credibility I was talking about him losing was how OZY was lynched instead of him. When scum meddle with things EOD, they derail a train by directing a lynch elsewhere, it's scum 101.

Lag's credibility being gone was a direct result of his scum team seeing Ozy lynched instead of him. It was not of Lags own doing what the hell are you on?
    And this post AGAN makes literally no sense - I was one of the few people at EOD that thought Ozy was town and wanted someone else lynched

23. ISO #1423

Someone's mad that there's someone not sheeping your bs "lag isn't a new player" scum-read.
    That's not the basis for my scum read, keep trying to push it tho, it's making you look scummy, people will vote you because it's misleading.

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

And this post AGAN makes literally no sense - I was one of the few people at EOD that thought Ozy was town and wanted someone else lynched
    Yeah, if you're scum you know Ozys town, the best thing for you yourself to do is try and re-iterate that, while your team mates push Ozy, or anyone but you at that point, it makes total sense. You literally feel the need to add in discredits on every post, that's also a scum tell.

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Feels bad for pushing Ozy hard. I am sure we will have a chat after the game, I don't get his move to claim getting leveled-up mid-day, which was proven impossible by Auwt. After that move, I could not let go of my vote, and when folks started pushing for LagAttack (esp Oberon using strong words to not lynch Ozy), I was sure scum were trying to save scum!Ozy by directing votes onto Lag. Got some thinking to do.
    in the mod, we call this THROWING

28. ISO #1428

That's not the basis for my scum read, keep trying to push it tho, it's making you look scummy, people will vote you because it's misleading.
    You literally said yourself in one of your earlier posts that your entire read was predicated on that.

Contradiction

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

u are exaggerating. his suspicions toward lag were weak AT BEST, and that was only because u and oberon wanted her dead. here's another freaking iso to show why:

only considers lag as a lynch bc of YOU and oberon

note how NONCOMMITTAL this vote is

ozy's vote on YOU is more confident than his vote on lag. even though you and oberon said lag is scum. think about what that implies. oh yeah!! that ur reasons for scumreading lag are BS

mind-melding WITH LAG on how "useful" you've been

okay, looks like someone towncleared lag for that read list, but i'm pretty sure it was for the exact same reason i did. regardless he still wants YOU lynched instead of lag

votes YOU and asks me to vote YOU

~~~

wow i wonder why
    already explained why this isn't a scumtell for HER. i don't think anyone even townreads lag for that. there are plenty of other reasons why lag is town. one of which is CONSISTENCY, which i explained in my eod iso of lag.
    Ozy was back and forth on Lag and myself.

Neither of us were in his LW. His final thoughts on the game. SO he didn't have a final decision on either of us.

Your constant defense of Lag is noted, I don't see why a town player would defend another player SO HARD, without knowing their alignment.

Other players can make up their own mind on Lag just by reading the thread

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

Neither of us were in his LW. His final thoughts on the game. SO he didn't have a final decision on either of us.

Your constant defense of Lag is noted, I don't see why a town player would defend another player SO HARD, without knowing their alignment.

HE WAS MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT LYNCHING YOU THAN LAG. HE EVEN ASKED ME TO LYNCH YOU. MAYBE THIS SHOWS YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT LAG.

35. ISO #1435

the fact we played so many games together on the mod and have the exact same playstyle. i don't want ANOTHER member of my towncore to get lynched.

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

Show me it you liar
    Blah fucking Blah evidence evidence? OOG evidence doesn't do it for me bud.

Why do you ignore the defensiveness you showed on like page 3 where my read started to formulate? You literally got defensive and voted me for voting you and calling it not an RVS vote, you took the sheep bait you scumbag. Me saying why I think you sound wrong tonally, You saying OOG waaaah OOG
    HERE

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

Pulling another line from your book "other players can read your posts and make up their own mind" lmao
    It's funny you claim a post of mine says somethin and don't post it.

It's because you're lieing out yah ass boi.

-vote lagattack

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

I need to figure out why there was no kill and also If I was visited.
    only way we can find out is if priest reveals. by then priest will be lvl 2 and can protect themselves.
    @Auwt confirm both these statements pls
    priest does NOT get feedback if they successfully heal, besides the fact they get leveled up.
    whoever gets healed by priest does NOT get feedback showing this.

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Idk what ozy likes so much about lag attack, he's just OMGUSing blink, that's not Alignment indicative in any shape or form
    this is a blatant lie bc blink didn't even target ozywho, he was targeting lag. which he's still doing rn :PIKASHOCK:

48. ISO #1448

Yes where do I say that His OOG bullshit was the only basis for my scumread on him?

Ceko are you actually his partner?
    NO. ur basically asking if i'm ozy's partner ffs. lag ozy and i are the same breed of town

i was about to ask if you're oberon's partner. but u disagreed with oberon at some point during day 1 before going after lag again, so i'm not certain you are.

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450