User Tag List

Page 28 of 97 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 4823
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @OzyWho

YOU HAVE TO CLAIM YOUR ROLE NOW IF YOU'RE SOME PR!!!
    All this shit is off the table. Auwt confirmed that Vanilla Villy gets notified only at start of the night. And Ozy retracted his bullshit piece of shit claim of getting leveled up. And I'm the bad guy for looking into mechanics (it's what I do, I am an introverted engineer).

3. ISO #1353

ZZorange (1 [L-7]):
    Varcron
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-7]):
    OzyWho
    OzyWho (6 [L-2]):
    theoneceko, WrathCyber, PQRnHack, CRichardForumLies, Yuesford, Marshmallow Marshall
    WrathCyber (1 [L-7]):
    Numbertwo
    LagAttack (2 [L-6]):
    Oberon, blinkskater
    blinkskater (1 [L-7]):
    LagAttack
    Varcron (1 [L-7]):
    Frinckles

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

/!\ 6 minutes remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

6. ISO #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @Varcron
    please vote for lag attack, I don't think it's zzorange, and I really don't want ozy to be lynched because he's gonna flip town 100%
    ZZorange (1 [L-7]):
    Varcron

blinkskater (2 [L-6]):
    OzyWho, LagAttack

OzyWho (6 [L-2]):
    theoneceko, WrathCyber, PQRnHack, CRichardForumLies, Yuesford, Marshmallow Marshall

WrathCyber (1 [L-7]):
    Numbertwo

Oberon

LagAttack (1 [L-7]):
    blinkskater

Varcron (1 [L-7]):
    Frinckles

Yuesford popped in just long enough to call Ozy scum and vote, PQ did basically the same thing same with MM. If I were to bet money if Ozy flips town assuming he's lynched, I'd bet MM/Yues/PQ is the scum team.

Ceko is obviously a towny that lost his way, I think Wrath is in the same boat, and Richard made good points as to why he believes that it is Ozy rather than someone else.

My guess for town would be Blink/Oberon/Varcron/#2/Pringles for now

If Ozy flipped scum though then LagAttack would be his scum partner along with oberon, it depends.

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    far too many ppl are unnaturally convinced lag attack is not scum for reasons that nobody gives a shit about, lag attack is scum
    Just like I am not convinced you are not scum, you planted that seed to hook me with the mechanic (claiming leveled up) and then tried to punish Wrath and me for "role hunting" when you created this shitshow yourself.

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You talk shit about my role-hunting when you are the precipitator of that action and the later chaos with Wrath and all. Hope you enjoyed your "fun". Obviously if I was scum and read your post as your becoming a hero, I would be keeping that info to the Shadows.
    Well, maybe it's due to you being new.
    But a good tip for the future - never talk about peoples possible roles D1.
    Ever
    Ever
    Ever
    Ever
    Ever
    Ever
    Ever

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Just like I am not convinced you are not scum, you planted that seed to hook me with the mechanic (claiming leveled up) and then tried to punish Wrath and me for "role hunting" when you created this shitshow yourself.
    If you read the setup you'd know level up only takes effect once night starts, that basically rules you out as Magus.

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Nope. It's me questioning wether or not Richard TMI'd (since you're naturally scummy).
    His reaction made him my top2 townread ftr.

Btw, how could your natural scummyness be dependant on wether or not someone knows it? I fail to see the logic in that tbh.
    IDK He could somehow read my scummyness as town, who knows at this point.

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    I think MM has misread OzyWho on virtue of having not read the entire thread.
    fair point.

-vote WrathCyber

it's wrath or ozy at this point ;W;

!!!!

also you're tunneled way too hard on blink. i've done it during my first fm games as town >_> join the wrath wagon pls. frinckles and i automatically have an eye out for blinkskater bc he's a very good player. the rest probably will too based on ur obsession with him

23. ISO #1373

LagAttack (3 [L-5]):
    Varcron, Oberon, blinkskater

OzyWho

WrathCyber (2 [L-6]):
    theoneceko, Numbertwo

blinkskater (1 [L-7]):
    LagAttack

OzyWho (5 [L-3]):
    WrathCyber, PQRnHack, CRichardForumLies, Yuesford, Marshmallow Marshall

Varcron (1 [L-7]):
    Frinckles

OzyWho has been voted off !

Their role was :
    Spoiler : Role :
    Villager

Spoiler : Last Will :

ceko and richard are town.
    that's the only reads I'm confident about.
    MM scum lean.
    Wild scum team guess:MM/PQR/Varcron
    with 5% certainty
    of which 4.999% are on MM

NIGHT 1 HAS STARTED AND WILL END IN :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Remember to send your night action !

Last edited by Auwt; May 25th, 2021 at 11:59 AM.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

TIME CEKOwO !!!

26. ISO #1376

LAST HOPE

Experimental setup

Full Setup

No one has died last night, and Day 2 is rising.

DAY 2 HAS STARTED AND WILL END IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

13 PLAYERS REMAINING, 7 votes to hammer.

Last edited by Auwt; May 26th, 2021 at 12:05 PM.

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

i am really pissed that one of my strongest townreads managed to get lynched and i think scum had to do with it
    @Oberon do u still think i'm mafia with lagattack? or does my last post from d1 convince u i was a "lost townie," as varcron described me
    Bruh no deaths, this is good news, someone out there likely has some information they can work with
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

32. ISO #1382

i read iso's for numbertwo/frinckles/mm/crichard and think they're all scum. blink voting lagattack at this point makes me think he just wants to derail discussion from ozy's lynch and that he isn't actually town. i know for a fact blink's that tunnel isn't genuine, bc he mentioned that only a few people commented on the back-and-forth between him and lagattack.

33. ISO #1383

ur making things worse for urself. i think scum are trying to rip apart my towncore and that they'll use ur obsession with blink to their advantage
    his credibility is totally shot especially after that EOD, I'm not going to waste my time on that slot because I have it solved, I need to find his partners and that's where I will be working today

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

i read iso's for numbertwo/frinckles/mm/crichard and think they're all scum. blink voting lagattack at this point makes me think he just wants to derail discussion from ozy's lynch and that he isn't actually town. i know for a fact blink's that tunnel isn't genuine, bc he mentioned that only a few people commented on the back-and-forth between him and lagattack.
    I'm voting lag attack because I'm sure he's scum if you must know. The few people that comented on it IMO gave me information that I needed, it's the people that DIDN'T comment on it that I need to press today.

My vote on LAG will stay

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    blink has contributed literally nothing to the game other than his tunnel on me, and when I stopped posting to stop giving him activity feed - all he did was ask people questions without giving any reads
    Bro you're just sitting there discrediting me over and over again, I gave reads bro you're literally tunneling on me with constant discredits that are BASELESS

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

no one seems to have noticed, but mm built a case on ozy then left, frinckles said ozy might be a power-wolf, crichard was strangely willing to follow frinckles after the first read list he posted (which was awful; even frinckles admitted those weren't his real reads) and mm before he even talked about ozy, saying mm will "become obvious town."

frinckles is prob my weakest scumread compared to crichard/numbertwo/mm.

43. ISO #1393

no one seems to have noticed, but mm built a case on ozy then left, frinckles said ozy might be a power-wolf, crichard was strangely willing to follow frinckles after the first read list he posted (which was awful; even frinckles admitted those weren't his real reads) and mm before he even talked about ozy, saying mm will "become obvious town."

frinckles is prob my weakest scumread compared to crichard/numbertwo/mm.
    Did you notice how wrath came in EOD and tried to meddle with things?

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

Just to quote what I put in my last will:

On the topic of this being my first FM game - what the heck is the deal with this blinkskater guy?? Incredibly insistent on saying that I had secretly played before and was lying to nearly a dozen different people out of game - all for some tiny edge in game?

What kind of person would lie to nearly a dozen people for weeks just to trick them all into thinking they're new at FM??

I took it personally because it's not just a scumread or an in-game accusation - he continuously accused me of having deceived everyone outside of the game before it even started - just to get an edge inside of the game, how is that not a mean-spirited accusation?

And when I defended myself against the accusation, he mocked me for it. Saying that I am bringing in information that is OOG when he was the one originally bringing OOG stuff up by speculating on me lying for weeks outside of the game to get an edge.

Several people have said that blinkskater is actually a nice person and a good FM player though... which makes me think one of the following is true:
    • These people need to reasses what constitutes a nice person, since accusing a new FM player of lying to nearly a dozen people for weeks and gaslighting friends in order to trick them for a tiny edge in game... When in reality that new player was (emphasis on the past tense) just excited and eager to play FM, so they familiarized themselves with FM lingo in advance... well that just doesn't seem like the kind of thing a nice person would do.
    • FM is not fun and this kind of mean-spirited play by blink is just par for the course - people will lie for weeks leading up to a game just to gain a 1% increase in win probability - people will go to literally any length just to gain an edge to win.
    • blinkskater is scum who has contributed literally nothing to the game other than derailing the thread while harassing and tunneling on a new player. Literally his entire argument on me is predicated on me being a secretly experienced player that is pretending to be new. His entire argument falls apart when that predicate is false - and there are several people in the game who know it to be false. I bet he didn't account for that fact when starting the train on me and so expected it to get more traction, but is instead making the best of it by labeling it as "scum defending scum"

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

what is with ur lagattack obsession? ur fixation on lag was part of why eod went horribly. she almost got lynched bc of ur midday case on her
    Lag = scum. I wasn't even around for EOD which is why it went horribly. Scum were meddling and saved Lag. He should have been lynched not flipped village Ozy.

I'm going to find his partners today.