User Tag List

Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 4823
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Some comments:

Oberon scumread me earlier in the game, and I was fine with it because Oberon was actually justifying his claim with real reasons (eg Oberon said long read lists is a mafia tell and he thinks he caught me out using one as a new player, therefore he thinks I'm scum. And while I think his reasoning is flawed since it overlooks that I am town and that I naturally am just very thorough - it's at least a legitimate contribution)

blinkskater on the other hand comes into the game - refuses to read my ISO, and starts accusing me of having lied to nearly a dozen people outside of the game - Auwt, Helz, ceko, OzyWho, SuperJack, everyone that was in the Matrix6 spectator chat.

When I tell him the truth, that I've just read way more about FM than your average new player, rather than backing off, he doubles down on it, seemingly certain that I am lying to everyone outside of the game.

These aren't scumreads, these are blatant OOG attacks on me - and when I get defensive of it, he fucking mocks me for it - saying I'm bringing OOG stuff into the game when he was the one who started with those OOG attacks.

So yeah, it killed my motivation to play this game.

===

I don't think OzyWho is scum. I am inclined to believe that he was a villager that got leveled up.

I think MM has misread OzyWho on virtue of having not read the entire thread.

I agreed (and still agree with) most of Frinckles reads - except Oberon and Varcron - I still get a scummy vibe from Oberon, but that scummy vibe comes mostly from WrathCyber's connection to Oberon and not Oberon himself - so I would want to see Wrath hammered before Oberon 100% of the time. And Varcron, I just don't know about, but I'm not getting the same scum vibe from him that I normally get in the mod. This is FM though so that probably doesn't count for much.

Frinckles said that the scum is among:
    Varcron
    WrathCyber
    CRichardForumLie
    Numbertwo
    Blinkskater

I really don't like Richard jumping on the Ozy train - feels like a scum trying to eliminate the villager that got leveled up.

Varcron as I said is in a gray area for me.

I find it odd how Blinkskater has defended #2 using "OOG" reasons saying that #2 always plays like that, and then accused me of using OOG reasons to defend myself.

Also why has no one put any scrutiny on this guy? His ENTIRE contribution this game was starting a train on me based on the false predicate that I am secretly an experienced player who came here just to pretend to be new in order to power wolf, but he's too lazy to be assed to actually read me ISO. That's it. That's all he has contributed.

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

And I read Ozy's sudden suspicion of me as a Villager that got the level up trying to not get day 1 lynched.

I think he's grasping at straws after having town read me the entire game, only to flip once the train is on him. But what else is he supposed to do? Town lynching their freshly minted, un-CC'd hero would be a terrible day 1

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @LagAttack
    This unreasonable AtE made to excuse stepping away of the game is super scummy btw.

You're literally 180ing your attitude towards the game all because 1 guys opinion on you.

Given your game progression before then, this 180 is bordering unbelievable tbh.
    I mentioned in the other post - what the heck is unbelievable about losing motivation to play a game after I've been attacked OOG and mocked for being defensive over it for over 30 posts by blink?

11. ISO #1261

I'm fairly certain of Richard's towniness.
    And Nr2 is mostly his town meta here.
    Frinckles and Varcron I feel like will solve themselves out - I expect a thunderdome between them or else!

I'm not very opposed to a wrath lynch.

Will skim though blink's ISO, though i'm not familiar with him that much.
    Oberon has been talking to blink for a long portion of this game - chatting back and forth - but never inclined to give a read on blink.
    I could see a world where oberon and blink are scum/scum; based on Oberon's ISO.

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I think the question is whether rolecard information also discloses Shadow allies.
    @Auwt, if around, are the Shadows informed of their partners' identities (before N1)?
    The Shadows know their team members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    And I read Ozy's sudden suspicion of me as a Villager that got the level up trying to not get day 1 lynched.

I think he's grasping at straws after having town read me the entire game, only to flip once the train is on him. But what else is he supposed to do? Town lynching their freshly minted, un-CC'd hero would be a terrible day 1
    I wasn't even top3 trains when i swapped ftr.
    Well.. maybe top3..

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Lag are you serious right now. I'll be forced to role reveal after this which would bring shadows into the game and have me as their target.
    You are not at the top of my scum list. But the other trains are Ozy and myself - and I know I'm town, and Ozy is solidly in my town section, so you're the only other choice :\

What I really want is a train on one of the blink/#2 duo since they've been defending each other - but with less than an hour left I don't know if that can still happen

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

I know we're writing off ozy too easily. But don't you think he's too confident pivoting his vote to whoever catches his attention? Yet PQR is defending his back like his life is on the line whenever I point out that one fallacy about oxy claiming to be hero.
    Don't worry noob.
    After 100 mislynches, you too will start re-evaluating more and more often.

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

Lag are you serious right now. I'll be forced to role reveal after this which would bring shadows into the game and have me as their target.
    you fucking moron done all the role hunting FOR THE SCUM already yourself, because you haven't learned the setup whilst being new presumably.

22. ISO #1272

@Auwt
    how are ties resolved?

I would think that plurality is lynch no matter what, especially when also skip votes are not allowed.
    As I've forgotten to mention how ties work in the setup thread,
    Majority is 51% (not achieved)
    Plurality is the one the most voted (not achieved 'cause of ties)

Not reaching any majority nor plurality (aka ties/multiple leading trains) will result in a no lynch.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

23. ISO #1273

I asked auwt about the details of leveling. He says that Yes, but the level up only happens at the beginning of the night then.
    . Therefore ozy's claim is full of such BS it's incredible how hard he's being ignored. Just give templar the win/scum the loss so we can move on and focus on others.

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

I asked auwt about the details of leveling. He says that Yes, but the level up only happens at the beginning of the night then.
    . Therefore ozy's claim is full of such BS it's incredible how hard he's being ignored. Just give templar the win/scum the loss so we can move on and focus on others.
    Dude, my scum radar is going off even more now. You put Auwt's answer (red text) without giving us context as to what the "Yes" refers to or what the framing of the question was. That "Yes" probably refers to vanilla Villager being notified of leveling-up during the day and said Villager choosing his/her Hero role during the day.

27. ISO #1277

Which I already TOLD YOU, you idiot. link
    I think you were dropped on your head as a child or something, by how dense you are, STOP ROLE HUNTING.

28. ISO #1278

Guys, please.
    Click this button: link
    read through and give your opinions on it.

For the last hour of the game, perhaps we could do a group effort and try to get opinions on a slot that has been under the radar all game long?

Stop your petty skirmishes and let's work together for a change.
    Literally the entire game he tunneled on me until I stepped away, (unintentionally) taking away his fodder to appear active with. He then asks a lot of questions while contributing around 3 pretty weak reads in total

29. ISO #1279

To clarify my last statement: I interpret "level up ... happens" as that person formally become the Hero. The person can still be notified of level-up action during the day. I suppose we may need @Auwt to clarify without giving too much away here. Notification (and subsequent choice of Hero) and actual conversion to Hero are two different things in my view.

30. ISO #1280

Guys, please.
    Click this button: link
    read through and give your opinions on it.

For the last hour of the game, perhaps we could do a group effort and try to get opinions on a slot that has been under the radar all game long?

Stop your petty skirmishes and let's work together for a change.
    -vote blinkskater

He's attitude towards LagAttack reminds me of his attitude towards me in first S-FM Silent Night.

31. ISO #1281

@Auwt When is someone notified that they are leveled up?
    The Magus has to send a PM during the day, containing the name of the person they want to level up.
    They have up to the start of the night to send it or change it.
    By this exact moment (beginning of the night), the person will be notified of the level up.

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    The Magus has to send a PM during the day, containing the name of the person they want to level up.
    They have up to the start of the night to send it or change it.
    By this exact moment (beginning of the night), the person will be notified of the level up.
    "By this moment (beginning of the night)" is interpreted by me as any time prior to that moment - so during the day.

@Auwt , at what time does a Vanilla Villager with a level-up choose their pick of a Level 1 Hero/Villager?

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

"By this moment (beginning of the night)" is interpreted by me as any time prior to that moment - so during the day.

@Auwt, at what time does a Vanilla Villager with a level-up choose their pick of a Level 1 Hero/Villager?
    *At this exact moment (beginning of the night).

F auto correction, my bad.

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

So @OzyWho was baiting with the level up claim, idk how I feel about that now - but I felt pretty strongly that Ozy was town before he made the comment, and I don't think it's particularly AI,

-vote blinkskater
    Tbh, I never imagined I'd be surrounded by idiots; not realizing the obvious due to not learning the setup, and start to role hunting for the scums.
    If PQR ends up being scum - this was actually pretty good play by him.
    Wrath is just stupid towny imho. But at least I now think they're towny.

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    *At this exact moment (beginning of the night).

F auto correction, my bad.
    Choice of words is important here Lots of chaos in the last 2 hours over the mechanics. Add to the setup thread pls.

Please answer: what is the timeframe for the leveled-up Villager to pick Hero? Based on your comment regarding "notification of leveling up", I assume it has to be during the night.

Please answer: when you say they will become that hero "the following night" does that refer to the night immediately following the day of leveling-up? Or the next night. E.g., day 1 level up, does "following night" refer to N1 or N2 for becoming the hero?

43. ISO #1293

Dude, my scum radar is going off even more now. You put Auwt's answer (red text) without giving us context as to what the "Yes" refers to or what the framing of the question was. That "Yes" probably refers to vanilla Villager being notified of leveling-up during the day and said Villager choosing his/her Hero role during the day.
    also Wrath has been proven wrong by the host..
    literally lied about what the host said..

lol good point, I didn't realize that.

Wrath is back on the menu boys!

But idk, I kinda want blink atm.

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

Tbh, I never imagined I'd be surrounded by idiots; not realizing the obvious due to not learning the setup, and start to role hunting for the scums.
    If PQR ends up being scum - this was actually pretty good play by him.
    Wrath is just stupid towny imho. But at least I now think they're towny.
    You made the comment after I had already checked out of day 1, sorry

50. ISO #1300