7. ISO #4657

8. ISO #4658

9. ISO #4659

10. ISO #4660

11. ISO #4661

12. ISO #4662

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Even in the mod he doesn't talk often. so it's just his playstyle I guess.
    Oh yes you're right now that I think about it.
    Btw there was a game where I was, I think Sheriff? And I accused some player of being Mafia, and some Framer PM'd me saying to check him.
    Were you that framer?

13. ISO #4663

14. ISO #4664

15. ISO #4665

16. ISO #4666

17. ISO #4667

18. ISO #4668

19. ISO #4669

i am JESUS. i hereby revive frincklse, ozywho, lagattack, and pqrnhack from the dead and control them to vote wrathcyber.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote WrathCyber
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    -vote WrathCyber
    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    -vote WrathCyber
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    -vote WrathCyber
    @Oberon this is my TRUE, TRUE ROLE !!!

20. ISO #4670

21. ISO #4671

22. ISO #4672

23. ISO #4673

24. ISO #4674

25. ISO #4675

26. ISO #4676

27. ISO #4677

28. ISO #4678

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i'm happy i managed to townread you. did i read ur town meta correctly, or could you have pulled this off as scum too
    I play nearly the same way every game

After seeing the push on me I moved to what my usual "scum" playstyle is which seemed to be more well received and got me townread for some reason

29. ISO #4679

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I play nearly the same way every game

After seeing the push on me I moved to what my usual "scum" playstyle is which seemed to be more well received and got me townread for some reason
    So in future games I think I'll act more like I did from d2 onwards rather than D1, as that seemed to work to get me townread as Magus this game

30. ISO #4680

31. ISO #4681

32. ISO #4682

33. ISO #4683

34. ISO #4684

35. ISO #4685

i should never have lynched frinckles. scum!frinckles is disastrous, but i knew that him outing when 9 town were alive would mechanically fuck him (i was only thinking of this, but lag brought this up).

i mean, sure i removed the possibility of a very scary scum frinckles, but i also killed a level 2 pr ffs

36. ISO #4686

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    So in future games I think I'll act more like I did from d2 onwards rather than D1, as that seemed to work to get me townread as Magus this game
    I did not townread you on d1, but I did read you as a NULL. Primarily because everyone else was going insane thinking that I'm jester... I honestly still don't get that read.

37. ISO #4687

i should never have lynched frinckles. scum!frinckles is disastrous, but i knew that him outing when 9 town were alive would mechanically fuck him (i was only thinking of this, but lag brought this up).

i mean, sure i removed the possibility of a very scary scum frinckles, but i also killed a level 2 pr ffs
    Disagree. Frinckles deserved to get lynched there. His play after I pushed him was a huge WTF to me. He really needs to get better at working with the town.

38. ISO #4688

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Disagree. Frinckles deserved to get lynched there. His play after I pushed him was a huge WTF to me. He really needs to get better at working with the town.
    i agree with this, but i saw frinckles voting mm as him desperately wanting to work with town

39. ISO #4689

40. ISO #4690

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I did not townread you on d1, but I did read you as a NULL. Primarily because everyone else was going insane thinking that I'm jester... I honestly still don't get that read.
    i told you your train only had town on it ! (ozywho, lag, me)

and my vote was a fake vote

41. ISO #4691

42. ISO #4692

i agree with this, but i saw frinckles voting mm as him desperately wanting to work with town
    It wasn't exactly what he did, it was how he did it. And then him refusing to even defend himself... that was awful. I have some very nasty things to say about it, and I think I'll just keep them to myself.

43. ISO #4693

i told you your train only had town on it ! (ozywho, lag, me)

and my vote was a fake vote
    Yeah I should've realised Mafia wouldn't say something like that lol. I had Wrath as back of the mind scum because he made a little too much sense for a new player.

44. ISO #4694

Pretty simple like I said I've read a total of 3% of this entire thread way too many posts to keep up with hence why we had to lynch the tryhards first. Yall trippin, deserve win this, deserve that, when all I've been doing is doing my Magus night action stuff waiting for the chat spam to die down.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

45. ISO #4695

46. ISO #4696

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Pretty simple like I said I've read a total of 3% of this entire thread way too many posts to keep up with hence why we had to lynch the tryhards first. Yall trippin, deserve win this, deserve that, when all I've been doing is doing my Magus night action stuff waiting for the chat spam to die down.
    You claim magus?

Lol

47. ISO #4697

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    just vote wrathcyber out, im a knight and wrath is a blue check.

wrath is blue cheese jester

48. ISO #4698

49. ISO #4699

50. ISO #4700