S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 97
Register

User Tag List

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97
Results 4,801 to 4,823 of 4823
  1. ISO #4801

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG WP guys, this setup was really fun to play.

-vote LagAttack

When the newbie is the voice of reason. Lol. MVP
    @Oberon never assume someone is intentionally gamethrowing in FM, that will almost always be wrong, and if it isn't wrong, the banhammer will fall hard anyway. ZZ absolutely was the only possible lynch.

I am wayyyy too busy to sign for another game at the moment (literally never logged on for some IRL days multiple times throughout this game), btw, sorry.
    I disagree btw.

2. ISO #4802

3. ISO #4803

As a foreword, I am pretty salty about being lynched but catching scum on N1 was too lucky not to have some consequences I guess lol.

MVP
    -vote Blinkskater
    Always impressive scumplay and you got me lynched for my second time ever. Glad you got your mojo back.. Nuff' said.

LagAttack easily gets runner-up from me for largely carrying the town like a boss in their first FM game. Keep it up.

Wrath also snagged a W as third-party which isn't always easy (and on their first game) so big congrats to them.

It was cool getting to play with so many new people especially with this awesome setup. Would love to see this re-hosted after some small modifications are made to it, the level up mechanic is excellent and well thought-out.

Hope all of you guys from the mod keep coming back to play more. If you need any help or advice about playing, we have a FM discussion forum with a bunch of mafia nerds ready to help you. And thanks to all the new players from off-site as well. :3

Thanks for hosting @Auwt
    Last edited by Frinckles; June 3rd, 2021 at 09:51 AM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #4804

5. ISO #4805

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Damn I really made someone mad. I've never seen someone spend 250 words on why someone is dumb. @theoneceko you sure me being dumb is the reason you wrote that last will? lol
    i went nuts after seeing wrath's flip. i told auwt to delete the lw, but apparently he can't see when i reply to a message. sorry dude.

i still don't like how u refused to vote zz on day 4, but your stealth kill on blink was crucial. gg wp

6. ISO #4806

7. ISO #4807

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    great game everyone!

-vote LagAttack

for MVP. instead of playing mafia at the nth level, lag simply read every slot correctly. she even predicted blink was a sticky impersonator xD
    I am going to play scummy as hell against you next game btw Uwuu
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #4808

9. ISO #4809

10. ISO #4810

11. ISO #4811

12. ISO #4812

13. ISO #4813

14. ISO #4814

15. ISO #4815

16. ISO #4816

17. ISO #4817

18. ISO #4818

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Btw guys, what is the consensus regarding using people's online times on site and video games for scumhunting?
    Is it considered angel shooting?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Didn't FM rules in the past contain the phrase Angel Shooting? Makes me wonder why is it such a common phrase.
    Personally i have a daughter and a job on full time, so i useally only have 1 or 2 hours after work to participate, with some extra time during weekends.

19. ISO #4819

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Personally i have a daughter and a job on full time, so i useally only have 1 or 2 hours after work to participate, with some extra time during weekends.
    I meant more in the sense of seeing someone in SC2 but not in FM thread and using that as alignment indicative.
    Or seeing someone chat in forums but not post in game thread.

20. ISO #4820

21. ISO #4821

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Scum <--------------- Frinckles ---------------> Town

that's how to read me
    That's how I read you
    and it fails terribly most of the time xD

The only reason I managed to read you correctly was because you made a risky but well calculated play with your claim. Mechanics >>> everything else
    Btw guys, what is the consensus regarding using people's online times on site and video games for scumhunting?
    Is it considered angel shooting?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Didn't FM rules in the past contain the phrase Angel Shooting? Makes me wonder why is it such a common phrase.
    While one cannot unsee what has been seen, using that falls under the use of out of game information. It's a bad practice that makes games unfun.
    And it's angleshooting, i.e. breaking the spirit of rules without really breaking the rules themselves. The closest formulation I can think of is "using exploits".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #4822

Also, lol the host has almost 70 posts wtf how?
    He answered a lot of questions :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #4823