S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 51
Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 4823
  1. ISO #2501

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i think oberon will find a way to throw day 2. go ahead. lynch frinckles instead of the person who came up SHADOW. CONFIRMED SHADOW.

trains that have resistance are probably on scum. there's obviously resistance on mm's train from wrath, pqr, and frinckles.

blink's train by contrast had zero resistance besides me lmao
    shush I don't throw games

2. ISO #2502

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i think oberon will find a way to throw day 2. go ahead. lynch frinckles instead of the person who came up SHADOW. CONFIRMED SHADOW.

trains that have resistance are probably on scum. there's obviously resistance on mm's train from wrath, pqr, and frinckles.

blink's train by contrast had zero resistance besides me lmao
    Why do you want a quickhammer so bad?

Give time for people to respond

3. ISO #2503

4. ISO #2504

@Frinckles , just answer the question for me, why did you jump to the conclusion that Blink and Yuesford are S + S? why can't it be that Yuesford is Doc?
    I'm assuming you had some reasons to scum read blinkskater and yuesford beforehand, right? what reasons were those? why did you visit Yuesford to begin with?

5. ISO #2505

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    @theo neneko dude.. okay fine. but i don't support this vote. he's soo mellow.
    -vote Marshmallow Mmarshall
    need paopan. UWU!!!

just play this like the mod. sheriff claims someone is mafia, so we lynch the supposed mafia first. and if that person isn't actually mafia, then we lynch the sheriff.

in this setup, the "sheriff" is oberon.

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507

8. ISO #2508

9. ISO #2509

10. ISO #2510

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @Frinckles , just answer the question for me, why did you jump to the conclusion that Blink and Yuesford are S + S? why can't it be that Yuesford is Doc?
    I'm assuming you had some reasons to scum read blinkskater and yuesford beforehand, right? what reasons were those? why did you visit Yuesford to begin with?
    Yuesford can't be doc - because if Yuesford were doc, he would have claimed by now. The only town power role that shouldn't just open claim in this kind of scenario is Magus - and since Yuesford is claiming villager, that means he's either Magus, Villager, or Scum

It's a bit unfortunate because scum will know if Frinckles + Yuesford are both town, making Yuesford Magus, but that's why Yuesford should claim if what Frinckles said is true

11. ISO #2511

12. ISO #2512

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Yuesford can't be doc - because if Yuesford were doc, he would have claimed by now. The only town power role that shouldn't just open claim in this kind of scenario is Magus - and since Yuesford is claiming villager, that means he's either Magus, Villager, or Scum

It's a bit unfortunate because scum will know if Frinckles + Yuesford are both town, making Yuesford Magus, but that's why Yuesford should claim if what Frinckles said is true
    hmm, if yuesford were doc I think he would intentionally want the wifom to make people think he's magus, right?

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517

hmm, if yuesford were doc I think he would intentionally want the wifom to make people think he's magus, right?
    Paopan is a good player in the mod, but idk if a new FM player would make that play - I know I wouldn't.

Especially since I'm not even convinced that it's the "right" play due to how much confusion it throws into the role counting

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

Paopan is a good player in the mod, but idk if a new FM player would make that play - I know I wouldn't.

Especially since I'm not even convinced that it's the "right" play due to how much confusion it throws into the role counting
    yeah idk

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523

@Frinckles

Town~Frinckles + Town~MM means Magus visited MM, which means scum~Yuesford + scum/templar~blinkskater + scum/templar~Oberon

Why are you not in favor of lynching MM in order to out 3 of the 4 scum?

===

To add on to that, a MM lynch flipping town confirms 3 of the 4 scum to you.
    A MM lynch flipping scum confirms Oberon

It seems like there's lots of value there either way

Frinckles please respond

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

Don't really want to leave the MM train at L-1, L-2 is kind of scary too.

MM is definitely the lynch as of now, but I want to give MM time to at least respond
    We have all information he can give us afaik
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

42. ISO #2542

I'm going to keep hammer power. From now on nobody gets to pull off stunts like this.
    Yeah, the second unconfirmed investigative role "cop" getting hammer on someone who claimed RB.

Who made no indication, breadcrumb or other about being a power role until last night despite making d1 about yourself. And only after Yues/Blink got seen interacting when Wrath had claimed D1.

So no, I don't believe you. This ends with MM flipping green and you laughing tomorrow after me and someone else die probably.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

43. ISO #2543

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm here
    Like I said in the post, you are by no means cleared as town, but the lack of CC does seem to confirm you were the one who was leveled up.

If you actually are Paladin, please check me tonight so you can see I'm level 0. I don't like being tunneled by you

44. ISO #2544

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Yeah, the second unconfirmed investigative role "cop" getting hammer on someone who claimed RB.

Who made no indication, breadcrumb or other about being a power role until last night despite making d1 about yourself. And only after Yues/Blink got seen interacting when Wrath had claimed D1.

So no, I don't believe you. This ends with MM flipping green and you laughing tomorrow after me and someone else die probably.
    How would you die? What role could they kill you with?

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Really are those the thoughts you came up with? Is that why you left the thread cuz I'm jester/mafia? I think it's the opposite. Quit memeing and tell me why I'm templar, after on d1 you read me as 90% town.
    Is it because you're MM's partner?

47. ISO #2547

Read this, please.
    Yeah I've skimmed it, you've put all of "your" scenarios, and some that have been discussed already into one giant post, while leaving out any chances of me being town lol, forgive me if I don't really give a shit
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

Like I said in the post, you are by no means cleared as town, but the lack of CC does seem to confirm you were the one who was leveled up.

If you actually are Paladin, please check me tonight so you can see I'm level 0. I don't like being tunneled by you
    I mist have missed the part you actually said I could be paladin
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

50. ISO #2550