S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Bruh its not out of the ordinary to rvs/ vote/push your scum buddies day one, thats something a scum would want to do imo
    It certainly worked super well for scum in Ozy's game! Oh wait...

(Nah, but actually I'm just not reading Ozy nor ceko as scum nor Templar - but this is also my very first game of FM so.... what the heck do I know lol)

[Current Post Progress: #63]

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i want to lynch varcron actually. i don't want him to coast by as scum (assuming he's scum, which i currently have somewhat good reasons to think he is).

at least make the guy talk.

-vote Varcron

my vote is staying on you until you start speaking. i've seen u watching the thread. what are ur thoughts on the discussion so far?
    Varcron is Arsonist confirmed

-vote Varcron

[Current Post Progress: #64]

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Weird that Oberon is saying both ceko + ozy are scum and they're supposedly bussing each other day 1 while simultaneously asking to slow the game down on day 1. Kind of scummy...

-vote Oberon

(Although I've changed my vote like 4 times in the last 20 minutes, so this vote doesn't mean much and will probably change in a few minutes after I read more of the thread)

[Current Post Progress: #56]
    that's exactly how i play lol

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I completely disagree on this point

Mod Ceko from what I've seen rarely pushes someone hard unless they are certain of them being scum.

Based on the hopping, I don't think he is certain of anything.
    Reads paranoia = a scum thing...
    dude...

How tf are you naturally this scummy looking?

Apathy, self-pres interest, reads paranoia (as opposed to alignment paranoia)...
    Are you TRYING to get lynched? lol

12. ISO #162

idk people are reading far too much into my posts, I didn't say Ozy and Ceko were bussing, I didn't say any of those things, what I said is very simple: ppl who try too hard in rvs are 100% scum, ppl who are among the last to start trolling are scum, and people who troll too hard and too forcefully are scum.

13. ISO #163

At least in my opinion anyways, Oberon and I are thinking on the same wavelength kind of which I like.
    this i don't understand and straight up don't like.

"wavelength"

are u pocketing?? lmao

what about oberon's playstyle makes u think he's town?? im honestly just meta-reading him at this point, if this was my first game playing with obe i'd have him as a top scum candidate rn

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote lagattack

This isnt an RVS vote either
    No idea if you've been active later in the thread but I've noticed from the Vote Count thing that you've kept your vote on me. So I guess I'll keep my vote on you "not an RVS vote" based off of 4 posts while ignoring all of my follow up posts

[Current Post Progress: #88]

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    idk people are reading far too much into my posts, I didn't say Ozy and Ceko were bussing, I didn't say any of those things, what I said is very simple: ppl who try too hard in rvs are 100% scum, ppl who are among the last to start trolling are scum, and people who troll too hard and too forcefully are scum.
    maybe ur right about ozy, but in one of the first games we played together, i got scumread for "trying too hard in RVS". i like wrote some fucking wallpost on why i thought someone was scum and got scumread briefly for it, even though i was scum.

RVS to me is literally the shitpost phase. i don't see what benefit town DOESN'T get from moving away from it as quickly as possible.

24. ISO #174

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Oberon @LagAttack @blinkskater
    Guys, I really think it would be beneficial for us to encourage the Templar to reveal himself.

Ober, your apathy is unusual imho.
    blink, you're familiar with oberon. He doesn't even look like at least pretending to scumhunt. What does your experience tell you about his alignment?
    Yes Templar, reveal yourself, we will lynch you!

[Current Post Progress: #105]

25. ISO #175

Reads paranoia = a scum thing...
    dude...

How tf are you naturally this scummy looking?

Apathy, self-pres interest, reads paranoia (as opposed to alignment paranoia)...
    Are you TRYING to get lynched? lol
    Honestly I can't help it, this is naturally how I play so I roll with it.

Tried changing it a few games and it went horribly wrong.

26. ISO #176

sorry, i think this is oberon just being paranoid here. i see him more as town than templar. shadow honestly least likely option for me, since that'd just be too obvious

also, last game u mentioned how oberon shot himself in the foot with his reads. why aren't u considering he's doing the same thing in this game?
    I don't get the reference.
    I will say though that I do do remember Oberon being apathethic in that game where naz was the last scum. But he was purposefully trying that - to shift his town meta.

27. ISO #177

i like this (maybe i'm making a mistake here)

tentative unvote

-vote unvote

tentative vote

-vote LagAttack

rn, i'll be paying SOME attention to varc. however, i know from playing with him that he gets universally scumread as town AND scum. so i won't tunnel him rn
    People pushing for my vote before I've even caught up in the thread

I'll post my reads once I am fully caught up

[Current Post Progress: #119]

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

I completely disagree on this point

Mod Ceko from what I've seen rarely pushes someone hard unless they are certain of them being scum.

Based on the hopping, I don't think he is certain of anything.
    I've literally seen mod ceko push hard for someone to bait out guilty votes from evil

[Current Post Progress: #121]

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

okay, i guess u know less about my mod playstyle than i thought.

there are games where i will literally claim sheriff as a spy, say i caught mafia on night 1, then see how fast the so-called "mafia" gets voted up. i did this last night. i said 10 was mafia, then the godfather voted him up. unfortunately, i died before i could lead town any further
    I can confirm that I've seen ceko do this in the mod, as I mentioned earlier

[Current Post Progress: #133]

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

me too (jk)

-vote WrathCyber

CHAOS. CHAAOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    okay, so this vote actually gleans some information, i am forced to ask u this @WrathCyber (even though part of me wanted to leave a troll post the way it was ;W;)

why do u think lagattack is a jester??

41. ISO #191

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Sup. How does Villager work? Do we just work together to kill the evil people?
    In FM you mostly scum hunt by talking and feeling the other players out.
    This is not the mod where town is relying on their sheriffs and goverment and stuff. ;)

Any reads so far?

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Sure sure. People are reading far too much into posts.
    But, tell me, how would the said people move the game forward without doing that?

There's a reason last like 7 out of 8 games had ~200 posts D1. It's because of attitudes like yours this game.
    People waiting for something to happen in the game whilst never doing anything to achieve that.

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

Sure sure. People are reading far too much into posts.
    But, tell me, how would the said people move the game forward without doing that?

There's a reason last like 7 out of 8 games had ~200 posts D1. It's because of attitudes like yours this game.
    People waiting for something to happen in the game whilst never doing anything to achieve that.
    that's not what I'm doing

50. ISO #200

6 people have not talked yet:

frinckles
    marshiiemarsh marrow marshall uwowu hewwo
    zzorange
    crichardforumlies
    yuesford/paopan
    pqrnhack/[SHITTY] Player

just keep that in mind ^-^

it is the beginning of day 1, but i don't REALLY heavily scumread anyone right now.
    i will wait for the afk's to speak before making more solid reads.