9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Would the Archer see the Magus levelling someone up?
    This has already been answered:
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    An Archer could track a person that happens to be visiting at an end of night.
    The Magus level up action could not be tracked by an Archer, however the Magus elemental action could be.

15. ISO #2265

16. ISO #2266

17. ISO #2267

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    @Auwt Confirm this. Also referring to your earlier post @Frinckles, I'd just like to tell you that the plan was for magus to choose psychic magus (basically witch) lv me up so I become stealthy assassin, and then witch me into someone to confirm my hero status.
    those thoughts are so good I'm kind of having doubts on whether Wrath is jester. Wrath = Scum?

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

those thoughts are so good I'm kind of having doubts on whether Wrath is jester. Wrath = Scum?
    yea man, frinckles and wrath could be a team because they spoke EXACTLY the same in several posts.

but u and crichard had nothing to say about that...

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

@Auwt Confirm this. Also referring to your earlier post @Frinckles , I'd just like to tell you that the plan was for magus to choose psychic magus (basically witch) lv me up so I become stealthy assassin, and then witch me into someone to confirm my hero status.
    Uh was this post meant for the thread?

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Uh was this post meant for the thread?
    note how wrath is asking randomly for frinckles' opinion despite the fact frinckles concocted a wall detailing wrath's scumminess.

more times wrath mentioned frinckles, despite a lack of response from the latter:

@OzyWho @Frinckles @LagAttack @Varcron @theoneceko @blinkskater @Oberon

Are we on the consensus that we're voting PQR out today?
    This play is so random. Clearly lag attack is at the top of our list of townies including @Frinckles @Marshmallow Marshall
    I dont like how @Frinckles @Yuesford are just here afk though reading everything but not contributing.
    Plus I trust @Frinckles on this one. If Frinckles claims to be archer lv 2, just have him visit me to confirm who I visit tonight while elemental magus controls me.
    @Auwt Confirm this. Also referring to your earlier post @Frinckles , I'd just like to tell you that the plan was for magus to choose psychic magus (basically witch) lv me up so I become stealthy assassin, and then witch me into someone to confirm my hero status.
    We shall see about that. If you flip red, then that confirms that Paopan in Darkness and @Frinckles is archer lv2
    Gargoyle actually. But that would mean that @Frinckles is playing big brain games with us by misdirecting the blame.
    the first two posts are from eod day 1, and the rest are from day 2. i don't recall frinckles responding to ANY of these mentions lol

28. ISO #2278

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Assuming blink is telling the truth they chose Paladin, they can lvl themselves to lvl 2 if they investigate the Magus/Darkness and publically reveal role and have a double vote.
    i really hope blink is actually a Priest. ^-^

more wifom for the scum. blink certainly didn't fake his anger at almost getting lynched due to setup misunderstanding, but he certainly could've faked what role he chose last night.

29. ISO #2279

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    note how wrath is asking randomly for frinckles' opinion despite the fact frinckles concocted a wall detailing wrath's scumminess.

more times wrath mentioned frinckles, despite a lack of response from the latter:

the first two posts are from eod day 1, and the rest are from day 2. i don't recall frinckles responding to ANY of these mentions lol
    If either of them flips scum, then I can see a world where this is the most awkward scum/scum chat in thread I've ever seen.

30. ISO #2280

31. ISO #2281

aight I've been holding this back forever but yeah it just frigging bothers me, you're really thinking that frinckles is mafia here with wrath makes literally no sense kek, they're both claiming PR roles
    this is 2D chess thinking and it makes absolutely no sense, I just prefer to play this game as it is and not obsess over impossibilities like you are

which is to say that honestly frinckles is 99% town here regardless of what blink flips.

32. ISO #2282

aight I've been holding this back forever but yeah it just frigging bothers me, you're really thinking that frinckles is mafia here with wrath makes literally no sense kek, they're both claiming PR roles
    this is 2D chess thinking and it makes absolutely no sense, I just prefer to play this game as it is and not obsess over impossibilities like you are

which is to say that honestly frinckles is 99% town here regardless of what blink flips.
    directed at ceko not Richard

33. ISO #2283

wrath is probably the jester and honestly based on how cryptic yuesford is I heavily doubt he's magus, and I won't accept the sob story that he's covering for the real magus, like who does that, claim a role that detective saw visiting sarcastically? we should probably Lynch yuesford just for that

34. ISO #2284

@Auwt
    You already said that to an Archer, a Shaman would be seen visiting 2 players the same night.
    What if Archer targets a Magus with an element that has 2 targets (only 1 of which is chosen to apply the ability to), such as Ice, Thunder, or Fire Magus? Does Archer see both targets of the Magus or only the chosen target (dictated by lvl and/or coinflip)?

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

here's what I think happened:
    yuesford levelled up blink on d1, and on n1 yuesford visited blink and protected him with group magus.
    on n1 frinckles did see yuesford visiting blink, and yuesford is now just kinda memeing about it cuz he doesn't want to be outed or something?

37. ISO #2287

townclear
    townclear
    townclear
    TOWNCLEAR

i will look so dumb if u actually flip scum xD

we should make mm talk more before he gets lynched just in case

38. ISO #2288

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Auwt
    You already said that to an Archer, a Shaman would be seen visiting 2 players the same night.
    What if Archer targets a Magus with an element that has 2 targets (only 1 of which is chosen to apply the ability to), such as Ice, Thunder, or Fire Magus? Does Archer see both targets of the Magus or only the chosen target (dictated by lvl and/or coinflip)?
    +scumpoints

setup speculation instead of discussing or even placing a vote on mm. also, this particular quote is irrelevant as hell

39. ISO #2289

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    townclear
    townclear
    townclear
    TOWNCLEAR

i will look so dumb if u actually flip scum xD

we should make mm talk more before he gets lynched just in case
    I didn't mean to be so harsh just kinda bothers me when people come with 5D chess tactics lol

40. ISO #2290

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Auwt
    A Magus with the Ice element would be seen to only visit/roleblock one person (the one with the highest level between the twos).
    A Magus with the Thunder element would be seen to visit BOTH players targeted. (nothing regarding levels).
    A Magus with the Fire element would be seen to visit/kill only one person (the one with the lowest level between the twos).
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

If Yues confirms visiting Blink N1, then Frinckles's investigation seems legit (improbable to just guess). This would mean:
    A) Frinckles is indeed Archer; or
    B) Frinckles is LVL2 Sticky Impersonator who got leveled up by Magus D1 and impersonated Archer. But then this would mean that Blink was not actually leveled up by Magus. Since we see Frinckles vs Blink/Yues dynamic, Blink and Frinckles can't both be shadows. So possibility B is mostly ruled out, unless Blink is lying as town or Templar, which is unlikely.

If Yues is Magus and went to Blink (such as for protection), then RB on MM is not possible to have been by Magus, since Ice Magus is shown to Archer as only visiting the 1 highest-level target (of 2) that actually gets RBed. RB on MM could be possible by Darkness only if MM is Magus or Darkness himself. RB on MM could be possible by Disruptive Thing only if Magus leveled up Horror D1, which could make Blink the Horror/Thing but then there would be a 2nd RB claim (unless that 2nd player is outside of town or is AFK). But a shadow!Blink probably wouldn't target shadow!MM (unless to deceive town by visiting a useless 2nd shadow role), so if we assumed shadow!Blink then MM would be likely town which would make Oberon's claim non-town.

What I don't have a thought on yet is why would a shadow!MM, accused by knight!Oberon, needlessly claim to have been RBed?

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300

Has anyone considered the world in which Yuesford is Jester, and Frinckles knew this because he couldn't level him down last night?
    To my knowledge, neither Magus nor Darkness receive feedback about the success or failure of their leveling action. Their target does.