S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i expected you to vote me, but ofc that would expose you too blatantly as a shadow. instead, it would make more sense for you to scumpaint me by completely ignoring my efforts to game-solve. after all, ur a pretty experienced FM player.

TOWN will only progress by pushing votes on people, since it creates discussion. SCUM like to keep things a mystery.

place a vote down and i might take my vote off of you :^)
    I will not place a vote down until my reads are better, there is little use in my pushing of someone until that point.

It's also quite odd that within the first two hours we have two separate people pushing for a lynch.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Yeah, in general. But in this context? I can't imagine someone genuinely thinking that I could be scum with ceko. That's some strong lynch boner to pretend - definitely would be more risky than worth it.
    ESPECIALLY if it's literally the first topic that gets discussed in this game xD

what scum starts bussing on their first post?? unless i'm being naive here. i have only seen scum bus after ppl start suspecting them.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

@Oberon @LagAttack @blinkskater
    Guys, I really think it would be beneficial for us to encourage the Templar to reveal himself.

Ober, your apathy is unusual imho.
    blink, you're familiar with oberon. He doesn't even look like at least pretending to scumhunt. What does your experience tell you about his alignment?
    I'm trying to use tells from the mod

11. ISO #111

fair warning to all: my strategy in this game is to be as candid as possible. i can't pull off playing scummy to bait scum out.

i considered pretending to be templar, which is similar to how i often play as jester on the mod to make evils out themselves thru vote patterns (sometimes to great success lmao), but doing that in long-form mafia is just too hard for me right now ;W;

!!!
    From my experience playing with ceko in the mod, this checks out - some of the scum reads I've seen people making based on his behavior so far are off the mark in my opinion (I skimmed ahead to see the scum reads)

[Current post progress: #30]

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

@Oberon @LagAttack @blinkskater
    Guys, I really think it would be beneficial for us to encourage the Templar to reveal himself.

Ober, your apathy is unusual imho.
    blink, you're familiar with oberon. He doesn't even look like at least pretending to scumhunt. What does your experience tell you about his alignment?
    Since its not even an hour into day one i have no clue lmao.

Oberons gotten a lot better at FM either alignment, he can do shit now as scum he couldnt replicate before. Sorry no fucking clue lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    yep I'm pretty sure its ceko.
    not moving my vote
    I'm inclined to concur with the Templar read that you have on Ceko, seeing how he's been playing this game.

From my recollection this isn't really a town play from ceko in the mod (he doesn't random people) so I'd be happy to apply pressure on him but we may aswell hear more first seeing as we're not far into D1.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You literally prefer town

Seeing you in the mod is seeing your town playstyle.
    i like this (maybe i'm making a mistake here)

tentative unvote

-vote unvote

tentative vote

-vote LagAttack

rn, i'll be paying SOME attention to varc. however, i know from playing with him that he gets universally scumread as town AND scum. so i won't tunnel him rn

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    From my experience playing with ceko in the mod, this checks out - some of the scum reads I've seen people making based on his behavior so far are off the mark in my opinion (I skimmed ahead to see the scum reads)

[Current post progress: #30]
    I completely disagree on this point

Mod Ceko from what I've seen rarely pushes someone hard unless they are certain of them being scum.

Based on the hopping, I don't think he is certain of anything.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

actually if u look here:

i just soft-claimed ELEMENTAL MAGUS. yes, i just signalled to my scum teammate LAGATTACK to vote OzyWho with me by typing her name in all caps.

-vte zywho
    -vte zywho[/B]

SHHHH don't tell them our secret communication meta

[Current Post Progress: #47]

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

i expected you to vote me, but ofc that would expose you too blatantly as a shadow. instead, it would make more sense for you to scumpaint me by completely ignoring my efforts to game-solve. after all, ur a pretty experienced FM player.

TOWN will only progress by pushing votes on people, since it creates discussion. SCUM like to keep things a mystery.

place a vote down and i might take my vote off of you :^)
    Ahh fuck it, I throw my lynch boner on you out of the window.
    Sadly I'm also starting to like Varcron; because i'm pretty sure he looks this scummy every game as either alignemtn.

-vote Oberon

He doesn't look towny at all to me tonally.

27. ISO #127

By coaster I mean "given no indication of being interested in scumhunting".
    Meanwhile, your posts seem quite focused on interest in self-preservation.
    is this ur first game playing with varc?? he always plays like this lol (i may be speaking too broadly here)

28. ISO #128

So what would you do in a mountainous game for example? Never take anything serious? Because the only info would be flips.

Are you planning on pulling a SC2 and wait for the PR's to win you the game?
    Like what is this? Why are you trying to create apathy and slow down game process? Is this how you plan to win?

How about.. idk.. play the game?
    Also this. Although in a mountainous game... I wonder what the town's probability of winning would be with just random lynches every time.

I think I'll calculate that some day

[Current Post Progress: #48]

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Sadly I'm also starting to like Varcron; because i'm pretty sure he looks this scummy every game as either alignemtn.

-vote Oberon

This I disagree with too

You and Ceko are going from train to train testing waters with different people to see who you can potentially push with the least trouble

You stayed on me up until I started defending, and now it seems you're going to do the same with Oberon/LagAttack.

33. ISO #133

I completely disagree on this point

Mod Ceko from what I've seen rarely pushes someone hard unless they are certain of them being scum.

Based on the hopping, I don't think he is certain of anything.
    okay, i guess u know less about my mod playstyle than i thought.

there are games where i will literally claim sheriff as a spy, say i caught mafia on night 1, then see how fast the so-called "mafia" gets voted up. i did this last night. i said 10 was mafia, then the godfather voted him up. unfortunately, i died before i could lead town any further

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

I will not place a vote down until my reads are better, there is little use in my pushing of someone until that point.

It's also quite odd that within the first two hours we have two separate people pushing for a lynch.
    To be fair, if you want to win as Town you have to be willing to push the game forward. Though that's a rare trait, at least in RVS.

36. ISO #136

To be fair, if you want to win as Town you have to be willing to push the game forward. Though that's a rare trait, at least in RVS.
    Yeah you have to do that as town, but in the RVS stage that's a little bit too sheer of a cliff to fall from if you happen to get the scum on the train.

37. ISO #137

If that's all it takes to get you off of me then you're obviously not sure of your own reads.

I will take my vote off of LagAttack though since from what I can tell he's conforming to his usual towniness.
    -unvote
    really?? i was thinking the complete opposite. i suspected her of pocketing me, although idk if first-time players who are scum even know what pocketing is

38. ISO #138

Nearly one of the only contents in this game is my lynch boner on ceko. And you say me and ceko both scum?
    I think you should at least try to pretend that you're looking at the game and trying to figure stuff out tbh.

How is it that there's 2 people that I want to lynch already
    Weird that Oberon is saying both ceko + ozy are scum and they're supposedly bussing each other day 1 while simultaneously asking to slow the game down on day 1. Kind of scummy...

-vote Oberon

(Although I've changed my vote like 4 times in the last 20 minutes, so this vote doesn't mean much and will probably change in a few minutes after I read more of the thread)

[Current Post Progress: #56]

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Weird that Oberon is saying both ceko + ozy are scum and they're supposedly bussing each other day 1 while simultaneously asking to slow the game down on day 1. Kind of scummy...

-vote Oberon

(Although I've changed my vote like 4 times in the last 20 minutes, so this vote doesn't mean much and will probably change in a few minutes after I read more of the thread)

[Current Post Progress: #56]
    See? This is a post I like

Gives us insight into their brain without seeming overly pushy.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

-vote Oberon

sorry, i think this is oberon just being paranoid here. i see him more as town than templar. shadow honestly least likely option for me, since that'd just be too obvious

also, last game u mentioned how oberon shot himself in the foot with his reads. why aren't u considering he's doing the same thing in this game?

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

What does that have to do with encouraging the Templar to reveal himself?
    If templar reveals we get a confirmed scum dead without the risk of him potentially being given level 2 tonight and working with scum. It benefits town primarily unless the Elemental Magus/TPR is the guilty voter.

48. ISO #148

If templar reveals we get a confirmed scum dead without the risk of him potentially being given level 2 tonight and working with scum. It benefits town primarily unless the Elemental Magus/TPR is the guilty voter.
    At least in my opinion anyways, Oberon and I are thinking on the same wavelength kind of which I like.

49. ISO #149

-vote Oberon

what's sad is the post you quoted was completely troll. i typed that while knowing in the back of my mind that varc is scummy every game and there's no need to tunnel him this early.

50. ISO #150