S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    actually if u look here:

i just soft-claimed ELEMENTAL MAGUS. yes, i just signalled to my scum teammate LAGATTACK to vote OzyWho with me by typing her name in all caps.

-vte zywho
    Well, I suggest we lynch this jester tbh. Just spamming random nonsense for the fun of it.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Well, I suggest we lynch this jester tbh. Just spamming random nonsense for the fun of it.
    no, ur reasons for thinking im templar are just so awful that i decided to troll for a little bit :^)

i do this all the time in the mod.
    @LagAttack @blinkskater @Varcron @Oberon

can all confirm. idk if oberon liked to vote me up in the mod when i trolled as town, but i do know the first three names i mentioned have seen me troll as town. unfortunately, none of them (although lagattack OBJECTIVELY gets a free pass bc she hasn't seen the thread yet) have jumped to my defense.

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    people taking shit seriously on d1 are 100% scum
    (that means you ozy and ceko)
    Nearly one of the only contents in this game is my lynch boner on ceko. And you say me and ceko both scum?
    I think you should at least try to pretend that you're looking at the game and trying to figure stuff out tbh.

How is it that there's 2 people that I want to lynch already

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    people taking shit seriously on d1 are 100% scum
    (that means you ozy and ceko)
    just want to bring attention back to this; 100% scum?!? so what, did u solve the game already? or are you just trying to create a further rift between ozywho and me?? sad, bc i'm trying to pocket (ozy will take this as another "scumtell" from me lol)--ahem, i mean townclear--ozy.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

no, ur reasons for thinking im templar are just so awful that i decided to troll for a little bit :^)

i do this all the time in the mod.
    @LagAttack @blinkskater @Varcron @Oberon

can all confirm. idk if oberon liked to vote me up in the mod when i trolled as town, but i do know the first three names i mentioned have seen me troll as town. unfortunately, none of them (although lagattack OBJECTIVELY gets a free pass bc she hasn't seen the thread yet) have jumped to my defense.
    You have less apathy than everyone else who has posted thus far, so that's some town points for you.
    But you are way too trolly for a game where there is a Jester to not suspect you tbh.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Nearly one of the only contents in this game is my lynch boner on ceko. And you say me and ceko both scum?
    I think you should at least try to pretend that you're looking at the game and trying to figure stuff out tbh.

Bruh its not out of the ordinary to rvs/ vote/push your scum buddies day one, thats something a scum would want to do imo
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

14. ISO #64

i want to lynch varcron actually. i don't want him to coast by as scum (assuming he's scum, which i currently have somewhat good reasons to think he is).

at least make the guy talk.

-vote Varcron

my vote is staying on you until you start speaking. i've seen u watching the thread. what are ur thoughts on the discussion so far?

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lol i only uwu for my best bud ceko tbh.

Maybe im scum because i uwu'd tho? ;)
    thousands of sources confirm this

i love UWU's, so ur making it very hard for me to want to lynch u rn. i ALMOST want u to stop ufofu. hewwo blink!!! uwu!!!

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    yea I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed
    Interesting

Well, perhaps you need to start talking to start feeling at ease. ;)
    What is your opinion on Ceko's `trolling`? What alignment would you expect Ceko to be just based on that? I know it's not much, just what would be your first guess?
    What is your opinion on everyone else's apathy? Or would you agree with Oberon that I'm more likely than not a `performing scum` in this early phase of the day?

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

thousands of sources confirm this

i love UWU's, so ur making it very hard for me to want to lynch u rn. i ALMOST want u to stop ufofu. hewwo blink!!! uwu!!!
    Lmfao your tones pure asf. I dont think you could simulate this as scum

26. ISO #76

i want to lynch varcron actually. i don't want him to coast by as scum (assuming he's scum, which i currently have somewhat good reasons to think he is).

-vote Varcron

my vote is staying on you until you start speaking. i've seen u watching the thread. what are ur thoughts on the discussion so far?
    Well, considering all that all that's been said so far has little to no information other than shit posts from yourself, I'd say you're in a worse position than I am currently.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Interesting

Well, perhaps you need to start talking to start feeling at ease. ;)
    What is your opinion on Ceko's `trolling`? What alignment would you expect Ceko to be just based on that? I know it's not much, just what would be your first guess?
    What is your opinion on everyone else's apathy? Or would you agree with Oberon that I'm more likely than not a `performing scum` in this early phase of the day?
    oh, i forgot to mention Wrath plays the mod with me too. although i'm not sure how familiar he is with my TOWN playstyle, which can sometimes be extremely trolly

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Bruh its not out of the ordinary to rvs/ vote/push your scum buddies day one, thats something a scum would want to do imo
    Yeah, in general. But in this context? I can't imagine someone genuinely thinking that I could be scum with ceko. That's some strong lynch boner to pretend - definitely would be more risky than worth it.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    AHOY

-vote LagAttack

I claim the first post.
    -vote Varcron

Varcron blacklists invest roles - they're almost always NK. I'm sheriff - checked Varcron, they're Arsonist, not bodyguard like they claim. 100%

Also hi Varcron lol

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Warning - new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.[/COLOR

Ok forum, I get it already

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

people who troll too hard on d1 are also 100% mafia.
    people who only start trolling after everyone else has (because they're unsure of how it's going to be read) are 100% evil

town = people who troll a bit but not too much on d1
    town = people who take shit seriously but not too seriously

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

-vote Varcron

He felt coasty, I agree.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Yeah, in general. But in this context? I can't imagine someone genuinely thinking that I could be scum with ceko. That's some strong lynch boner to pretend - definitely would be more risky than worth it.
    True i was just implying i see it a lot. Do i think thats the case? Nah.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Well, considering all that all that's been said so far has little to no information other than shit posts from yourself, I'd say you're in a worse position than I am currently.
    i expected you to vote me, but ofc that would expose you too blatantly as a shadow. instead, it would make more sense for you to scumpaint me by completely ignoring my efforts to game-solve. after all, ur a pretty experienced FM player.

TOWN will only progress by pushing votes on people, since it creates discussion. SCUM like to keep things a mystery.

place a vote down and i might take my vote off of you :^)

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

lagattack better not die n1 like zz did last game xD. or i will lose all motivation to play this game UWU
    LOL given the fact that at least one player in this lobby might have a grudge against me for reporting them in the mod - I don't expect to live very long

[Current post progress: #11]

50. ISO #100