{Watch List} Maciekkub
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Maciekkub

1. ISO #1

Maciekkub

acc 1-s2-1-5243331 Maciekkub

Ok so its last 6 people. 3 mafia, a judge, audit and town. and for fun, ME the blackmailer do the whole -target # thing to kill Auditor and then disguiser kills judge/scumbag. ik LOL funny (not the best thing but whatever) and then our GF Macie gets all salty refuses to vote out the last town and suicides. so like she tired to throw the game bc I killed her auditor friend.

We also had like no idea what 2 was, as the last spot open for him was random, thats why we didn't attack him, we just knew he was town.

anyways yeah, shitty move on her part. tried to throw. bad Macie
    Last edited by howdy; May 22nd, 2021 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Spelling

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Maciekkub

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-5243331 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

No offenses.

Player Offenses:

Griefing

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Maciekkub-GODFATHER-15

Game:

Setup: Maciekkub requests MASON LEADER and mentions the high chance for a JUDGE.
    Names: None
    Roles: None
    D1: None
    N1: 15(GODFATHER) targets 7 and sets a junk deathnote. JUDGE reveals his presense.
    D2: 7(SHERIFF) is dead, as is 6(MARSHALL). After some vote spam and -skip spam, 10 quits the game. 5 is put on trial but can't defend as he's blackmailed; he gets hung and flips SHERIFF. 6 idles out
    N2: Some mafia chat, some judge orders. 15 hits 9.
    D3: 9(INVESTIGATOR), 8(MASS MURDERER), 10(JAILOR), 12(VIGILANTE), and 4(DOCTOR), are all dead. With seven players, 3 of which are MAFIA, 1 is AUDITOR, and 1 is JUDGE, the game is essentially over. The Auditor claims to cozy up to the Mafia, and the judge admits he became a SCUMBAG. The scum vote 3 off the island, and he flips CORONER.
    N3: Mafia chat shows argument over disguising as the JUDGE, and a suggestion to kill the Auditor. Maciekkub says "Kys irl"; not acceptable
    D4: 11(AUDITOR) and 13(???(Scumbag)) are dead. 15 stonewalls votes over sour grapes, preventing 2(the only remaining nonmafia player) from being lynched. At some point today or tonight, 15 pipes in a -suicide.
    N4: 15 is sent to kill 2.
    D5: 15 and 2(DETECTIVE) are dead. Mafia wins.

Was the game result altered?
    No.

Punishment:

2x WL

Additional Notes:
    I don't feel this rises to the level of gamethrowing in the current situation. Even with the suicide, the Mafia still had a 2-1 advantage and could've voted 2 off, even if they were VETERAN, which was suggested a few times. THat said, telling another player to kill themselves is not cool, and so I'm going with griefing.

Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; June 20th, 2021 at 11:57 AM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6