HEWWO UWU,
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HEWWO UWU,

HEWWO UWU,

THIS IS A SPAM THREAD,

UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

Re: HEWWO UWU,

THE FIVE PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLINE CAN SPAM IF THEY CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO DISCUSS!!! UWU!!!!
    Last edited by theoneceko; May 9th, 2021 at 07:11 PM.
    "The child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that he believe. He must start out believing in things not of this world. Then, when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in his imagination. I, myself, even in this day and age, have great need of this. Only by having imagination in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.”

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    that creeps me out

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

is that better?
    a little ;w;

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    what do you mean? the color text here is the same 6 rgb values?
    The mod lets you do vertical gradients for the text, doing something like <c val="FFFFFF-000000">text</c> will make the word text have a vertical gradient with white at the top and black at the bottom

The mod lets you do vertical gradients for the text, doing something like <c val="FFFFFF-000000">text</c> will make the word text have a vertical gradient with white at the top and black at the bottom
    SC2 is the only place I have ever seen it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.

TIL
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You're favourite toast spread is sawdust
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm sure.. 100% clownbomber16 is scum. I'll suck my own dick if I'm wrong.

I thought this was supposed to be an UWU spam thread, why are there people learning things in it??
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!

no i just want to die

that’s the 55th reason i made up for my UWU’s

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

UWU!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!!

UWOWU HEWWO!!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @theoneceko you UWU IRL too?
    I feel like you want to but have to hold back so it leaks out on the internet over written text instead.
    this is probably the truth

sc2maf is the only place on the internet i UWU. i am diferent on other games. ii't's all an act, UFU UUWU!!!

yOu DoN't KnOw wHo I aM

UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I just don't understand >.<
    Nobody does. Neither does Ceko.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

Nobody does. Neither does Ceko.
    i understand perfectly.

actually, i don't :^)

UWU!!!

@theoneceko
    Please please please change your profile pic.
    Seeing some sad girl pic every time I visit this site... it's like visiting some dark cave that I know has sadness inside waiting for me, you know what I mean?
    For some reason I dislike SJ's avatar also but that one I can handle.

Not that it should matter to you, but I'm just saying. If you won't have changed your avatar when this week is over - I'll block you just so that I don't have to look at that imagine ever again.
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.

wtf???

yOu DoN'T KnoW wHo I aM.

@theoneceko
    Please please please change your profile pic.
    Seeing some sad girl pic every time I visit this site... it's like visiting some dark cave that I know has sadness inside waiting for me, you know what I mean?
    For some reason I dislike SJ's avatar also but that one I can handle.

Not that it should matter to you, but I'm just saying. If you won't have changed your avatar when this week is over - I'll block you just so that I don't have to look at that imagine ever again.
    she's not sad, she just collects rare body parts as a hobby. UFU

hewwo

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    UWU OWO, im just trolling xD

STOP EMJOIS

uwu

I can't promise that.
    But can you promise to change your profile picture?
    no.

the colors go well with my signature. id really like the signature to be longer length-wise, but sadly it can't be done.

Last edited by theoneceko; June 8th, 2021 at 06:53 PM.

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

i'm so happy ^-^

UWOWU HEWWO~!!~!

UWOWU HEWWU!!!

uw hewwo

my 4000th post ;W;