Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
yeah we should probably lynch this scooby doo guy he's way overthinkin this game bg/doc/lo on me 2nite
So you find Blink to "overthink", but not Numbertwo or SuperJack to make weird plays? I don't understand your thought process here. Do you mind elaborating?

Also, read the setup please :P
Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
I don't know why a cc was needed. This makes Numbertwo's gamble inherently worse. Day two would have been more optimal for a cc regardless of alignment.
Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
And SJ isn't an idiot, he would be aware of this from a town perspective. In essence there would be nothing to gain.

From Scum!SJ perspective he could be using this to make it seem "painfully obvious" that he was citizen trying to cover for a numbertwo tracker. When in reality, he's just a mafia goon.

Of course the other side of the equation is numbertwo. The ideas above assume he is the real tracker obviously. But I don't see why he wouldn't be, even being apprehensive to vote for his literal counterclaim (unless he's just balls to the wall lol.) The claim was delivered naturally in tone but it really didn't need to be made anyway since it throws us into a shitty 50/50 that the mafia had advantage on.

So to summize:

-Numbertwo is probably real even though the gambit is dumb
-Sj had no reason to counterclaim as town and would know it
-Sj would counterclaim to trick us into making us believe he is town
-frinckles is about to carry

-vote Superjack
Completely agreed. SJ's skill level is too high for him to do this as town for real. The issue is that everyone who's not new and not crazy (i.e. #2 and SJ themselves, ZZorange too) agrees, which makes me think we may have a really dumb TvT situation and the scum are getting credit from their reactions right now lol...

Before posting, I saw SJ maintained his claim... Oh well. We lynch SJ today at EoD, and if he's actually Tracker, we lynch #2 tomorrow, and if he's town, we swear to policy lynch instant claimers in the next games, we cry and we try to win a double LYLO. Any objections?