S-FM 326: Matrix6 (9P) - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 326: Matrix6 (9P)

For the record, I had and still have the legitimacy to hammer here (situation 100 % allows for it, I'm not doing it rn just to let SJ claim for real, but by PoE he should be scum), so if I were scum, I'd just hammer him rn. Go eat walnuts or something and stop accusing me
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Maag said aa while ago its not sj.

Marsj u liar sacko crapo.

If o kneww how to type rn ud be toasmallow
    BRAIN INTEGRITY COMPROMISED XD

And now my tired consciousness tells me to DEWIT

-vote SuperJack

If innocent, track me or blink. I'll be disappointed if he's innocent though. In fact, I'll be disappointed either way because someone performed that kill against a newbie on N1.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Game Over
    Town has won!

SuperJack Mafia Goon ISO
    Auwt Mafia Goon ISO
    Frinckles Town Doctor ISO
    Numbertwo Town Tracker ISO
    blinkskater Vanilla Townie ISO
    PQRnHack Vanilla Townie ISO
    Marshmallow Marshall Vanilla Townie ISO
    Oberon Vanilla Townie ISO
    ZZorange Vanilla Townie ISO

Spreadsheet

DVC and Mafia chat: Link

D1 / D2 / D3

Host notes
    In the graveyard, @LagAttack made a good point that SJ's best option was to not attack after Auwt got lynched.

In my personal opinion, it would have been done so if SC2Mafia had more experience with the Tracker role.

This won't be possible in future games, however, since I'll change the Faction Kill to Mandatory in order to not have it possible for the game to go infinite.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 15th, 2021 at 03:44 AM.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

SJ

I was interested in seeing how you could play this situation. Being on the Auwt lynch (intentional or not) and relying on pure social manipulation without killing would have been fun to see play out. If factional kill being mandatory is being considered to nullify perpetual games, I'd suggest lynch being mandatory instead. Personal preference though

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    BRAIN INTEGRITY COMPROMISED XD

And now my tired consciousness tells me to DEWIT

-vote SuperJack

If innocent, track me or blink. I'll be disappointed if he's innocent though. In fact, I'll be disappointed either way because someone performed that kill against a newbie on N1.
    I would target anyone if I suspected them of being a Town PR. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    SJ

I was interested in seeing how you could play this situation. Being on the Auwt lynch (intentional or not) and relying on pure social manipulation without killing would have been fun to see play out. If factional kill being mandatory is being considered to nullify perpetual games, I'd suggest lynch being mandatory instead. Personal preference though
    I was just hoping for bullet proof.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

Re: Matrix6 (9P)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I am very disappointed with you. I thought you of a higher tier player. If you believe that I would do what I did as scum and not realise how obviously scummy it is then I really need to review my notes on you.

Also, knowing full well in NumberTwos capability, mix with the near impossible of trying to predict what SuperJack Gambit that SuperJack is pulling off for today I am happy to continue to counter claim Tracker and will refuse to remove my claim.

Good luck with that.
    This is my type of gaslighting :3 I was cheesin' hard.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Thinking about the setup even more.

#2 claimed tracker, that means he's either actually tracker and the other town power role is either bulletproof or doctor.

Or he's alignment cop, pretending to be tracker to make it so he's not targeted.

Either way - you attack #2 right away as mafia, this will tell you if there's a doctor or not. If there's no doctor then you're in business and have a path to victory. If there is doctor, then now you know that there's a doctor. #2 almost certainly would not have tracked SJ that night because he was one of the 3 votes on Auwt, so #2 would likely have seen someone not visiting, so he thinks it's a confirmed town.

Town mislynches, then goes to the next night, but now you do a no-kill. Day starts 6v1, second night with no kill - town starts to wonder what's going on. #2 questions if his initial confirmed town is actually confirmed, or if mafia is just pursuing the path of pacifism. Town mislynches, you no-kill AGAIN, so the day starts 5v1, after town does another mislynch you go into the night 4v1 with a tracker, a doc, and 0 confirmed town. If you hit the doc OR the person the tracker targets (two thirds chance), then the next day starts 3v1 with only 2 confirmed town - you make your best 50/50 showdown against the other unconfirmed player to win the game.

BUT this strategy also opens up ANOTHER path to victory - you get a lot of time to read for the doc. If you find the doc, then as long as the tracker didn't catch you killing the doc, the tracker is as good as dead too. So you can read other players to look for the doc, OR you can read #2 as well! Since if #2 found someone making visits during the nights of no-kills, then they'll know they are the doc. Furthermore if the doc ever ends up on the chopping block - they'll be forced to out themselves, handing you the kill on a silver platter. The night you kill the doc he gets replaced with 1 confirmed town by tracker - but that's where the confirmed towns end because tracker dies next.

The key point is - killing anyone EXCEPT the doc or the tracker's target while the tracker is alive is, at best, a net zero gain. 1 confirmed town dies but another one gets checked by tracker, all while putting you at risk to be found out. Consistently reading who the tracker will target each day is virtually impossible, so your best bet is forcing town to make mislynches until you have a good enough read on who the doc is in order to strike.

===

This strategy also has the obvious issue of potentially running into a stalemate. But I think a draw is a pretty good deal when you're down 7 to 1 and your best path to victory is a 1v1 50-50 showdown predicated on 3 consecutive mislynches
    Last edited by Lumi; May 15th, 2021 at 04:40 PM.

22. ISO #322

@Oberon new meta: policy lynch people making incoherent CCs-that-are-not-CCs.

SJ, why did you kill ZZorange?? I do not understand...

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

I would say it's probably because ZZ was a new FM participant, and being on a scum train D1 is giving a lot of credits to them.
    Usually new challengers tend not to vote their team mate if they are in an uninformed minority, but again I only feel it's a trend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I would say it's probably because ZZ was a new FM participant, and being on a scum train D1 is giving a lot of credits to them.
    Usually new challengers tend not to vote their team mate if they are in an uninformed minority, but again I only feel it's a trend.
    Hmm. I guess killing Oberon wouldn't have been very profitable, since he was a most fervent defender of the last scum back then. Can't blame him though, he had relatively good logic, even though I think SJ's play should just be considered as unacceptable because too far into harmful FPS.

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Was that bus coordinated or did it just happen?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

27. ISO #327

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Was that bus coordinated or did it just happen?
    It was genuinely done on the fly.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

I randomly met Brownie on SC2! He said he forgot about the game lol, but it wasn't intentional.

And then I disconnected and couldn't find him anymore.

Edit: Oh yeah he's in the clan, so it should be possible to find him that way.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 16th, 2021 at 08:06 PM.