S-FM 326: Matrix6 (9P) - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM 326: Matrix6 (9P)

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Setup 2 is unlikely, but setup b is not.
    Ah yes, so the mafia just no-killed? Why in the world would they do such a thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

To keep Frinckles' cover as Doc? :smiles:
    But he claimed bulletproof. I guess it's not impossible he'd play the "I wanted to survive as doc" card, though. Either way, he should be the lynch today (or myself, from an external PoV; either way, we win this out of PoE).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

I don't think MM would go for a "no kill"

SO the question is tracker would still see MM try to kill right? I believe he would making MM clear ONLY if he didn't go for the no kill.

So it would be between SJ and OBERON.

Obe why did you believe so strongly that SJ wouldn't do what he did as scum?

I really don't want to believe I seen OBE OR SJ as a scum not try and save their only partner day one. I just don't want to fucking believe that lol.

Another note would MM, leg it fake all these emotions like being happy he "got town" and "who would kill the poor new guy" as scum? I didn't think that was his style but if it is, his scum game has come a long way and I can finally maybe say i'm proud of him.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't think MM would go for a "no kill"

SO the question is tracker would still see MM try to kill right? I believe he would making MM clear ONLY if he didn't go for the no kill.

So it would be between SJ and OBERON.

Obe why did you believe so strongly that SJ wouldn't do what he did as scum?

I really don't want to believe I seen OBE OR SJ as a scum not try and save their only partner day one. I just don't want to fucking believe that lol.

Another note would MM, leg it fake all these emotions like being happy he "got town" and "who would kill the poor new guy" as scum? I didn't think that was his style but if it is, his scum game has come a long way and I can finally maybe say i'm proud of him.
    Because it's too obviously bad lol
    And yeah I agree MM feels really wrong.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I think it's safe to just massclaim now.

Could the doctor/bulletproof reveal? No fakeclaims if you are town please.
    Agreed. I'm vanilla townie.
    Okay in that case that only leaves MM and SJ, of which SJ is the townier.
    SJ is the townier for CCing confirmed town? I should get back to that strat then!

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Blink could have been a mafia who didn't factional kill.
    Honestly, I really want to believe Blink would never kill a new player on N1 as mafia. Plus, the kill was dumb xD.

48. ISO #298

I'm torn between the desire to punish SJ for his play and very likely flip him scum and win the game and the desire to do things right and to wait for him to claim clearly. I feel like there's no world where the game isn't solved tomorrow if he's innocent, though...

RESISTS THE URGE TO HAMMER
    -unvote

If he doesn't reply soon, CHOO CHOO him.

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ok kill MM
    NO U