S-FM 326: Matrix6 (9P) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: Matrix6 (9P)

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    yeah we should probably lynch this scooby doo guy he's way overthinkin this game bg/doc/lo on me 2nite
    So you find Blink to "overthink", but not Numbertwo or SuperJack to make weird plays? I don't understand your thought process here. Do you mind elaborating?

Also, read the setup please :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I don't know why a cc was needed. This makes Numbertwo's gamble inherently worse. Day two would have been more optimal for a cc regardless of alignment.
    And SJ isn't an idiot, he would be aware of this from a town perspective. In essence there would be nothing to gain.

From Scum!SJ perspective he could be using this to make it seem "painfully obvious" that he was citizen trying to cover for a numbertwo tracker. When in reality, he's just a mafia goon.

Of course the other side of the equation is numbertwo. The ideas above assume he is the real tracker obviously. But I don't see why he wouldn't be, even being apprehensive to vote for his literal counterclaim (unless he's just balls to the wall lol.) The claim was delivered naturally in tone but it really didn't need to be made anyway since it throws us into a shitty 50/50 that the mafia had advantage on.

So to summize:

-Numbertwo is probably real even though the gambit is dumb
    -Sj had no reason to counterclaim as town and would know it
    -Sj would counterclaim to trick us into making us believe he is town
    -frinckles is about to carry

-vote Superjack
    Completely agreed. SJ's skill level is too high for him to do this as town for real. The issue is that everyone who's not new and not crazy (i.e. #2 and SJ themselves, ZZorange too) agrees, which makes me think we may have a really dumb TvT situation and the scum are getting credit from their reactions right now lol...

Before posting, I saw SJ maintained his claim... Oh well. We lynch SJ today at EoD, and if he's actually Tracker, we lynch #2 tomorrow, and if he's town, we swear to policy lynch instant claimers in the next games, we cry and we try to win a double LYLO. Any objections?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #102

Yes, SJ is obviously not claiming Tracker anymore. We are NOT lynching SJ today.
    The argument that SJ did this as scum to seem town is dumb - he is literally getting lynched D1 for no reason, and he could've stayed that claim. There was literally no reason for him to draw attention to himself like this.
    In fact, this is the exact opposite of powerwolfing.

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    this is way too obvious coming from SJ
    have y'all really lost your minds?
    what does SJ gain from this as scum?
    Honestly, I didn't expect you to be the first to start thinking. ^^ I can't see you not taking the opportunity as scum to push me further.
    Very Townie you are ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I am very disappointed with you. I thought you of a higher tier player. If you believe that I would do what I did as scum and not realise how obviously scummy it is then I really need to review my notes on you.

Firstly, NumberTwo can be somewhat deemed as a new player with regards to their prolonged absence and near-unknown presence within the current community.
    Take this into account, and how easy It can be for one to misunderstand the game setup, their Tracker claim is most likely legitimate. This is perhaps the conclusion that I expect all town players to reach, and for scum to gleefully accept as a real claim.

Yet I'm one of the few players, if not the only one, who has had the pleasure to play with numbers two for their majority of their actve time many years ago and I am quite possibly one of the very few who know their capabilities.
    I can say that Numbers twos is quite capable of lying about their role and they can quite easily be a doctor or a one shot veste.
    Although I doubt they are a citizen.
    With regards to them being scum, this would only be possible if their claim had be pre-planned and no one other than a SuperJack-NumberTwo scum team would have the balls and cooperation to play such a gambit.
    Therefore they are not scum. And likely TPR.

Yet we where stuck in RVS. This sucks. And needed to end.

Also, knowing full well in NumberTwos capability, mix with the near impossible of trying to predict what SuperJack Gambit that SuperJack is pulling off for today I am happy to continue to counter claim Tracker and will refuse to remove my claim.

Good luck with that.
    Numbertwo is likely Tracker for real

I counterclaim Tracker anyway because I want RVS to end

Contradiction. This makes NO SENSE from a town perspective: you're just creating confusion, and if you actually believed #2 were town and knew you were town yourself, you'd also know you'd be creating an immense distraction that would cost us the only two mislynches we can afford.

DIE.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Contradiction. This makes NO SENSE from a town perspective: you're just creating confusion, and if you actually believed #2 were town and knew you were town yourself, you'd also know you'd be creating an immense distraction that would cost us the only two mislynches we can afford.

DIE.
    How does this makes sense from a scum perspective?
    Such a massive failure in logic on everyone's part... if it doesn't make sense from a town perspective it doesn't mean it makes sense from a scum POV...

6. ISO #106

Confusion and a potential mislynch on a dangerous PR. I do agree it's a bad play for scum!SJ, though; the issue is that it's an even worse play for town!SJ. He's stating contradictory things and I think he knows it, which makes me think he may be trying to pull a jester gambit. I like that you're trying to find a way out of this because it's incredibly strange, but I don't see how SJ can be town here. If he's town, he's just dying for nothing, and that was to be expected. If he's scum, it's a gambit gone wrong. What world accepts the existence of town!SJ, if you think I'm wrong?

7. ISO #107

DIE.
    I'm confused. There is no contradiction, you ignored my reasoning for Number2 not being Tracker.
    From a town perspective, I've ended RVS, I've placed layers of Wifom regarding roles.

And how do you know that both me and NumberTwo are mislynchs?

Calling a MM/Auwt scumteam here.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #108

What gambit? What does he gain as Mafia? He just dies d1 100% of the time
    He could literally have said he was trolling or something and gotten away
    (I thought he was trolling anyways)

The key here is to analyse reactions. That's the point of gambits like this one

9. ISO #109

He would have to maintain his claim to get No2 lynched - which he did not.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Get a mislynch on a PR? He does end up dying at some point if he doesn't retract, yes, that's true. But how is it perfectly fine to let it slide just because "it's not traditional scum play"? It's not traditional town play either, afaik, and I fail to see the benefit for town here, hence why I think he's just trying to work his way through confusion.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Or did you mean you thought I was defending it because it's uncommon play?
    No :P
    You said this is bad scum play. But I think it's good town play - not bad. It outs Mafia
    If this is a ballsy town play I'd like to see where it goes, and if it turns out SJ is Mafia, we'll just lynch him.
    I say we give him time.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

The benefit for town is reaction testing
    The benefit for scum is needlessly expose oneself

This has nothing to do with it not being traditional
    Or did you mean you thought I was defending it because it's uncommon play?
    No :P
    You said this is bad scum play. But I think it's good town play - not bad. It outs Mafia
    If this is a ballsy town play I'd like to see where it goes, and if it turns out SJ is Mafia, we'll just lynch him.
    I say we give him time.
    I'm not one to encourage or be a victim of Fancy Play Syndrome. That being said, giving him time has the benefit of allowing potential feedback to come in and enlighten our decision, so although I disapprove of the move, I'm ready to give it a chance. If you're scum with him though, your skull shall decorate the Torture Chamber of an Hindu Perm King; you seem really engaged in avoiding a disaster for town and could very well push town!SJ into the pit right now, so unless you two are scum together, you're town.

-unvote

Can someone (like Frinckles who started the trend) explain me the Auwt wagon, btw? Is it just "he didn't place a vote"?

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

I'm not one to encourage or be a victim of Fancy Play Syndrome. That being said, giving him time has the benefit of allowing potential feedback to come in and enlighten our decision, so although I disapprove of the move, I'm ready to give it a chance. If you're scum with him though, your skull shall decorate the Torture Chamber of an Hindu Perm King; you seem really engaged in avoiding a disaster for town and could very well push town!SJ into the pit right now, so unless you two are scum together, you're town.

-unvote

Can someone (like Frinckles who started the trend) explain me the Auwt wagon, btw? Is it just "he didn't place a vote"?
    Didn't place a vote -> over defensive + no contribution
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #119

-unvote

what trend
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

20. ISO #120

How would numbertwo know if he was in 3 or c
    He doesn't. WIFOM is his shield. You think that's bad? Well yes, it is, because EARLY PR CLAIMS ARE BAD, but now we have to deal with that.
    what trend
    The trend of suspecting Auwt.

Didn't place a vote -> over defensive + no contribution
    Silence, FPSer! Woe to thee!

Not placing a vote is quite bad, but not too horrible either.
    Is Auwt really overly defensive? Quotes?
    Auwt hasn't contributed much, but the same can be said of many.

The case against him seems quite empty tbh. That being said, the case for his innocence is literally empty, which makes him scummier than average. Not enough to make me place a vote yet, though. @Auwt comments on this?

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

He doesn't. WIFOM is his shield. You think that's bad? Well yes, it is, because EARLY PR CLAIMS ARE BAD, but now we have to deal with that.

The trend of suspecting Auwt.

Silence, FPSer! Woe to thee!

Not placing a vote is quite bad, but not too horrible either.
    Is Auwt really overly defensive? Quotes?
    Auwt hasn't contributed much, but the same can be said of many.

The case against him seems quite empty tbh. That being said, the case for his innocence is literally empty, which makes him scummier than average. Not enough to make me place a vote yet, though. @Auwt comments on this?
    I'm trying a different approach this game, that is a fact.
    I tended to place my vote very early on and lock it in "usually".

It is correct to say it's unusual but I want to reach EOD to use my vote.

Now the thing which is tilting me rn, is the fact SJ and Numbertwo are ccing each other.
    Therefore I don't see why I am being upvoted at L-2.

If I were ccing someone, I would keep my vote on them, and that looks to be obvious to me at least.

Oberon and ZZ voting me over a cced Tracker that IS existing between SJ/#2 is telling a lot in my opinion.
    I wouldn't be surprised if either of them is trying to protect their scum buddy.

So, I am going to vote... at the end of the day, or at least close to it.
    And there is my whole thought process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

23. ISO #123

-vote Auwt

I believe Frinckles is more likely as he seems less involved but w/e
    Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Man so many people that I wanna lynch here but i only got one vote so i guess i'll play it safe and go
    -vote Auwt
    I have to admit it must be safe to go for me here, over all the things that happened in this game so far...
    Either they are sheeping SJ (doubtful why they are) or I do not get the meaning/ground of those votes.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

SJ isn’t claiming Tracker anymore
    Where/when did he retract??

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

You're not retracting I take it?
    Nope.
    A once man once said "You cannot say something and its oppposite without falling into a contradiction".
    Any thought @Oberon ?

28. ISO #128

Or else he was talking about the vote on me, which I doubt?

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    A once man once said "You cannot say something and its oppposite without falling into a contradiction".
    Any thought @Oberon ?
    He said he's not tracker but is still claiming it, which is basically a way of saying he's not tracker and is claiming it for WIFOM. He even specified this himself

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

He said he's not tracker but is still claiming it, which is basically a way of saying he's not tracker and is claiming it for WIFOM. He even specified this himself
    He is not tracker but claiming it?
    Firstly saying he won't retract and then saying he is not tracker anyway?

Yeaaaaaaaaah...... I... see...

I don't think it's MM, I think he was honest when he said he was happy to finally be town. I know how much he hates being Mafia, don't see him lying about that.
    I'm not a fan of how ZZ seems to be sheeping tbh
    You are not a fan of how ZZ seems to be sheeping, yet you are sheeping SJ ?

+

Pocketting attempt?

Is this a rematch with at least one scum between SJ/Oberon ?

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

-vote Oberon

Blindly defending SJ imo in a pocketting attempt + accusing others of sheeping while you doing exactly the same.
    If you want more reasoning, have a look at prior posts I made.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150