{Permanently Banned} 1-s2-1-10403029 Mutex
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

1-s2-1-10403029 Mutex

Account Name:Mutex
    Account ID:1-s2-1-10403029
    In-Game Name:We Rape Kids

Crimes Committed:Griefing, Game-Throwing, other.

Your Account Name:TerranChick
    Summary:This dude plays mafia using a highly disgusting name and will spam non-stop messages about Rape in an effort to be funny (Which it isn't, it is freaking horrible and disgusting.)Today, he decides to start griefing with pedophilic messages about raping children. Examples include: "Pedo lives matter, bring your kids today and get 1 free rape." then...we he gets voted up ON DAY 1, he respondse with "Are you all retarded? I'm the Marshall!"

What on earth does this guy think is going to happen when he starts spamming Pedophilic comments. The guy goes so far out of his way to make the game as uncomfortable as possible that the town either lynches him day 1 or a killing role kills him n1. And this always happens regardless of if he claims a town role or not because if mafia doesn't shoot him, SK or MM will usually target the guy. All anyone wants his for him to shut up!

You can watch the replay to see in-game behavior of this match, but he has been doing this for several weeks and I have had enough. Pedophilic behavior should not be tolerated in any context.

(Listing multiple offenders)

Account Name:Billy
    Account ID:1-s2-1-12086078
    In-Game Name:Gang Rape Victim

Crimes Committed:Griefing, Other.

Summary:Again...the name implies the problem. He just spams raunchy things about rape that noone wants to hear (Guys helped, I've been raped by 7, he held me down against my will, Raped my children, I'm scared, etc,) noone wants to listen to it and town obviously decides to lynch him day 2 despite having no legitimate in-game reason. Given that his role was Jester...Not sure if Game-throwing applies, but trolling at the level he was could constitute griefing in an effort to ruin the game. Obviously, that is up to the authority reviewing this report.

Account Name: Spezial
    Account ID:1-s2-1-2799576
    In-Game Name:We rape adults

Crimes Committed:Griefing, other.

Summary:Also spamming raunchy things involving rape that noone wants to hear, making the game very uncomfortable to play and thus attempting to ruin the game. Examples of chat include "I was raped by the finicial system, billy was the banker who raped me."-Mafia- (353).SC2Replay
    Last edited by TerranChick; May 7th, 2021 at 05:20 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-s2-1-10403029 Mutex

A replay is needed alongside the report.
    @TerranChick
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

1-s2-1-10403029 Mutex

After looking at this replay and some of the replays in https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...light=10403029,
    Both Mutex and Billy are always in adjacent slots, meaning they are both the same person, or so involved together that it doesn't really matter.

One of them chooses to play the offender and the other plays the victim. Happens in mmultiple replays.

Since Billy was banned, Mutex will be too.

Smurfing, other
    Permanban

Spezial sounds like he didn't know better and just jumped on the wagon. He has one old report in 2017. If he keeps it up, we can punish him.
    Last edited by MrMostache; May 8th, 2021 at 08:08 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Oh wow. Did you seriously ban me for nothing? Ok. Let me answer to all those shameless lies.

1. "Crimes Committed:Griefing, Game-Throwing, other." No. I have never violated any rule. Picking an unpopular name is not a crime. That's you and others from your sect who threw the game by lynching or killing me n1/d2. You violated the rules. You didn't play the game. If you get emotional because of someone's name, you should grow up or talk to a psychologist. That is YOUR issue.
    2. "spam non-stop messages about Rape" I never spam and I hate spammers. This accusation is ridiculous.
    3. "Both Mutex and Billy are always in adjacent slots, meaning they are both the same person, or so involved together that it doesn't really matter." This is just wrong! A pure fantasy. I am not Billy. I first got him to know when I picked the name "I rape kids". Didn't even know someone has used it before. Yes, he tried to stick with me all the time and messaged me all the time that I will get banned for "pedophilia". I found that funny. But I cannot answer for another person. I could show you many replays without Billy and with him. How do you even imagine 1 person playing mafia with 2 accounts simultaneously? It just makes no sense.

So, as you can see I didn't violate any rules. And the accusation that I am Billy or affiliated with him is just wrong and ridiculous. Nobody should be punished for others' crimes.
    Last edited by Mutex; May 11th, 2021 at 12:34 PM.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Mutex View Post
    2. "spam non-stop messages about Rape" I never spam and I hate spammers. This accusation is ridiculous.
    The replay in the OP you seem to have no chat log. But Billy does, so here's Billy.
    Spoiler : :

00:14 Billy ALL Hey guys
    00:15 Billy ALL Its me
    00:16 Billy ALL Billy
    00:22 Billy ALL YES
    00:23 Billy ALL NO
    00:25 Billy ALL Im Billy
    00:26 Billy ALL The rape victim
    00:35 Billy ALL Dont rape me
    00:41 Billy ALL -GANG RAPE VICTIM
    01:24 Billy ALL guys help
    01:28 Billy ALL I've been raped by 7
    01:31 Billy ALL It was traumatizing
    01:36 Billy ALL He held me down against my will
    02:15 Billy ALL Don't throw wtf
    02:24 Billy ALL Please
    02:52 Billy ALL Help me
    02:59 Billy ALL Town throwing
    03:00 Billy ALL GG
    03:09 Billy ALL -lw
    03:18 Billy ALL -lw
    04:17 Billy ALL Guys
    04:19 Billy ALL Guys
    04:21 Billy ALL I have a lead
    04:27 Billy ALL Fuck you
    04:29 Billy ALL 8 is a game thrower
    04:31 Billy ALL get 8
    04:45 Billy ALL Im not a rapist
    04:54 Billy ALL Im not a rapist
    04:55 Billy ALL I'm a rape victim
    04:59 Billy ALL Det n1-4v1
    05:04 Billy ALL 4 is sk
    05:13 Billy ALL I think 4 raped me
    05:33 Billy ALL 4 said he would rape my children next and do it again and again
    05:37 Billy ALL im literally shaking rn
    05:41 Billy ALL please protect my kids from 4
    08:16 Billy ALL that shit was hilarious
    08:26 Billy ALL the whole game
    08:35 Billy ALL I play sc2mafia just to fuck with people like 4
    11:06 Billy ALL -roulette 25 2

You guys seem influential, this guy follows your lead:
    Spoiler : :

00:33 speziale ALL hello lets all buy NFTs
    00:47 speziale ALL -we rape adults
    01:48 speziale ALL i been raped by justice
    02:15 speziale ALL i been raped by the financial system. billy is the banker that raped me
    02:50 speziale ALL valar morghulis, friend
    03:18 speziale ALL welcome my young ones
    03:28 speziale ALL we shall unleash a tide of blood
    03:30 speziale ALL -lw
    04:03 speziale ALL hello red woman

I hope mods don't mind, I was just curious.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Mutex View Post
    Oh wow. Did you seriously ban me for nothing? Ok. Let me answer to all those shameless lies.

1. "Crimes Committed:Griefing, Game-Throwing, other." No. I have never violated any rule. Picking an unpopular name is not a crime. That's you and others from your sect who threw the game by lynching or killing me n1/d2. You violated the rules. You didn't play the game. If you get emotional because of someone's name, you should grow up or talk to a psychologist. That is YOUR issue.
    3. "Both Mutex and Billy are always in adjacent slots, meaning they are both the same person, or so involved together that it doesn't really matter." This is just wrong! A pure fantasy. I am not Billy. I first got him to know when I picked the name "I rape kids". Didn't even know someone has used it before. Yes, he tried to stick with me all the time and messaged me all the time that I will get banned for "pedophilia". I found that funny. But I cannot answer for another person. I could show you many replays without Billy and with him. How do you even imagine 1 person playing mafia with 2 accounts simultaneously? It just makes no sense.

So, as you can see I didn't violate any rules. And the accusation that I am Billy or affiliated with him is just wrong and ridiculous. Nobody should be punished for others' crimes.
    This defense would be applicable if there weren't two other threads full of replays where you did spam messages about rape.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...g-K-1-10403029
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...Outsider-Kiffy
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

No intent to change their behaviour.
    Calls pedophilic names "unpopular name".
    Joins Cute's scheme, they knew what to expect.
    Cute himself told Mutex a ban would be the final word.
    A lot of players warned him, including myself through lobby, ingame, or even rename.
    Mutex is not punished for others' crimes, Mutex is punished for doing crimes.

Overall this appeal try out would just be pointless, Mutex would not stop doing this as stated in their post.
    This appeal has not reached the least minimum I personally expect to see when taking a look at an appeal.
    I'm against it.
    Last edited by Auwt; May 13th, 2021 at 11:14 AM.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

12. ISO #12

In the replay at the top of this thread, during setup phase, Billy says "Hey guys Its me Billy"
    you reply "billy the rapist?"
    billy: "YES" "NO"
    you: "or billy the niggerboy"
    billy: "Im Billy the rape victim" "dont rape me"
    You then name yourself "WE RAPE KIDS" before anybody else chooses a name.
    You start spamming about pedo lives matter and then get trialed and lynched on day 1 as marshall.

----------------------------

In the thread mostache linked, in replay 2 you name yourself "WE RAPE KIDS" and say "everyone needs a rape" "rape them all" - replay ends n1

In replay 3 "WE RAPE KIDS" "Who wants to be raped first?" - you die n1

in replay 4 "WE RAPE KIDS" - you are executed n1

in replay 5 "WE RAPE KIDS" "Any kids here?" "Who needs to be raped" - you are executed n1

----------------

intaro's thread linked by stealth
    replay 1 "WE RAPE KIDS" "Daily special: Bring your kid today and get 1 rape for free!" "lynch me i dont wanna play with retards"

replay 2 "WE RAPE KIDS"

replay 3 "WE RAPE KIDS" "every kids needs a rape" "no rape - no adulthood" "i do no crimes; all consensual; kids ask me to do this; i stalk you kidoo;

replay 4 "WE RAPE KIDS" "Kids need sex more than you" "Daily special: Bring your kid today and get 1 rape for free!"

---------------------

Overall, I don't think an instant permaban for following cute is necessarily appropriate. But then again there is 10 counts of name abuse and a lot of disgusting child rape spam. Clearly nobody in the community wants to play with this person - they die on d1 or n1 in nearly every replay for a reason. Additionally, the appeal here doesn't even state any intention of changing their ways.

So, I dunno about this one. I guess the appeal could be granted with the expectation that another report about pedo shit would result in permaban.

I checked my own replays folder to see if there are any games of mutex without cute/billy. Found 1 from a week ago where he still named himself "WE RAPE KIDS" and another from 2 months ago where he just played like a normal person. So maybe there is hope that he will change his ways. I guess I recommend approving the appeal.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #13