Laptop acting up/ disconnection
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    Laptop acting up/ disconnection

    SevenForce here, I just wanted to say that I'm not purposely disconnecting or leaving games, my laptop is acting up I have had it since November of 2015 and its like 5-6 years old, I need a new laptop pretty much, just throwing that out there in case I got reported for leaving/disconnecting. Didn't mean it....

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: Laptop acting up/ disconnection

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I mean sc2 came out in like 2010 Iím sure your laptop should be able to run it fine. Do you ever lose connection or have big lag spikes in other games? Buffering when streaming?
    it's a very old laptop I believe. It's an R 55 Alienware, and it's been doing this thing where when I hit the windows key so i can listen to music on youtube then go back into mafia it just the screen completely freezes and doesn't let me click anything. So I'm forced to reboot.

  5. #5

    Re: Laptop acting up/ disconnection

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenForce View Post
    it's a very old laptop I believe. It's an R 55 Alienware, and it's been doing this thing where when I hit the windows key so i can listen to music on youtube then go back into mafia it just the screen completely freezes and doesn't let me click anything. So I'm forced to reboot.
    try putting sc2 into borderless window mode

    alt-tab from a full screen game tends to be buggy
    Last edited by aamirus; May 6th, 2021 at 01:39 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Re: Laptop acting up/ disconnection

    Stealthbomber16 here, I just wanted to say that I'm not purposely griefing or throwing games, my laptop is acting up I have had it since November of 2015 and its like 5-6 years old, I need a new laptop pretty much, just throwing that out there in case I got reported for throwing/being incredibly racist. Didn't mean it....

    it's a very old laptop I believe. It's an R 55 Alienware, and it's been doing this thing where when I hit the windows key so i can listen to music on youtube then go back into mafia it just types out 6 racial slurs, commits suicide, and doesn't let me click anything. So I'm forced to reboot.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You're favourite toast spread is sawdust

  10. #10

    Re: Laptop acting up/ disconnection

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Stealthbomber16 here, I just wanted to say that I'm not purposely griefing or throwing games, my laptop is acting up I have had it since November of 2015 and its like 5-6 years old, I need a new laptop pretty much, just throwing that out there in case I got reported for throwing/being incredibly racist. Didn't mean it....

    it's a very old laptop I believe. It's an R 55 Alienware, and it's been doing this thing where when I hit the windows key so i can listen to music on youtube then go back into mafia it just types out 6 racial slurs, commits suicide, and doesn't let me click anything. So I'm forced to reboot.
    maybe seven force just has a connection issue. what is ur problem?? u mad bc i read ur mind a month ago for fun?

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Re: Laptop acting up/ disconnection

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    maybe seven force just has a connection issue. what is ur problem?? u mad bc i read ur mind a month ago for fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    what a weird person
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    if u can't handle racial slurs that aren't directed toward you and people "ruining" the beauty of a random arcade game by leaving/throwing, then don't say anything. i'm being nice here
    I shall now provide a visual demonstration.

    For the purposes of this demonstration, we will need an abstract variable. You'll have to use your imagination to connect the dots here. Imagine, again, for the purposes of the demonstration, that this apple 🍎 is "the joke". This isn't to say particularly that apples are jokes in real life, just use your head for the metaphor (I know, it's challenging to make you think, but do your best)

    We'll also need a visual indicator to represent you, ceko. I'm going to use this man 👨 to represent you. More specifically, I'll be using it to represent your head. I understand that in real life, you are most definitely not a man. But this is the easiest way to represent a general person that is a male.

    Watch very closely as I create a real-time replay of what happened when you posted this.

    🍎



    👨

    As you can see, the joke went way over your head.

    This concludes the visual demonstration.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You're favourite toast spread is sawdust

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •