Register

User Tag List

Thread: UWU

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: UWU

No
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

HMMMM

i was hoping at least one person that never played FM here would respond.

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

i'm basically trying to bait people into playing FM while distracting from the last post of a more toxic thread in "General Discussion." but that isn't the real reason i made this thread. UWU, HEWWO!!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!!!

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    No
    Ahoy. Also No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Haven't you seen enough horrible things in the mod to convince yourself that nobody in their right mind would consider you as such lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I can't be my own favourite player. That would be narcissism, in spite of it being true. xD
    Closer to egomania than narcissism tbh, or arrogance in case the belief is unjustified and held under false pretenses.

Maybe egomania, maybe arrogance. But for narcissism, imho, you need more than just that.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    prove it
    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    The game looks like it's already full and also starting in a few days, I'm going to be increasingly busy during that time so it's best I not sign up for it anyway. Although I have been eyeing Auwt's open 14p game... will consider signing up for that one once it becomes more clear when it will start!
    UFOFUFOFUFEFFU HEFFUWOWU!!!

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    There's a reason he's writing in Cultist-like color...

oh no

UWUWUWUWUWUWUWUUWUWUWU
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    dw, i kkeep the uwu's to a minimum on the hallowed grounds that is this site.
    Everyone has a different minimum after all xD.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Petition to rename Oberon to Master Baiter.
    Renaming him would cause a hellrift to open right below the dwelling site of the admin performing such an unholy ritual.

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Renaming him would cause a hellrift to open right below the dwelling site of the admin performing such an unholy ritual.
    He'd be more likely to rename himself
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.