I just noticed a fake mafia custom game appeared...
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: I just noticed a fake mafia custom game appeared...

There was a lot of drama around it maybe 2-3 years ago. Nowadays it’s mostly forgotten but every so often someone tries to host it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #5

Last time this happened multiple people reported the map as stolen and it got a long term issue 'hacker' main account perma banned from Blizzard. I am not sure how things have changed in recent years but they do take the idea of reposting maps a little too seriously. I had a friend get permission to Xpost a map from NA to EU from the dev and he got perma banned from EU for doing so.

Long story short- Report the map and shit will probably happen.

-edit
    make sure to mention it was taken without the developers permission and tell others who take issue with the lobby splits to report it as well.
    Last edited by Helz; May 2nd, 2021 at 11:18 PM.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Last time this happened multiple people reported the map as stolen and it got a long term issue 'hacker' main account perma banned from Blizzard. I am not sure how things have changed in recent years but they do take the idea of reposting maps a little too seriously. I had a friend get permission to Xpost a map from NA to EU from the dev and he got perma banned from EU for doing so.

Long story short- Report the map and shit will probably happen.

-edit
    make sure to mention it was taken without the developers permission and tell others who take issue with the lobby splits to report it as well.
    If blizzard cares about SC2 so little as to announce that there will never be any new for-purchase content, do you think they'd care enough to ban someone for map stealing?

7. ISO #7