Let's challenge SSCU Trench Wars
Register

User Tag List

Let's challenge SSCU Trench Wars

Reading through some of "SSCU Trench Wars Forums" mafia championship invitation thread, I get the notion that they seem to think that they're the most let's say 'free spirited' community if you catch my drift.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    Would it be possible for us to get together a dream team with people like PTB, Bruno, Banana - and all that good stuff - and pay them a visit on the purpose of challenging them who's more toxic?

Our identity as a community is at stake!

/s
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 1st, 2021 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.

Re: Let's challenge SSCU Trench Wars

Lol I do catch your drift, and I can't say I'm unhappy we've moved slightly farther from that kind of, uh, "free-spiritedness" while retaining what makes us unique (better "free-spiritedness"!)

I wouldn't make that a site event, but y'know, it's not like we can restrict them from their free will on unrelated sites ;).
    Who knows, I may pay them a visit and see, though. "Hey, I'm a random guy who doesn't play whatever your forum is about, and I come to play mafia" sounds good.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.