{Watch List} Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986, Monke: 1-S2-1-5986860
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986, Monke: 1-S2-1-5986860

Account Name: Paopan
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-11839986
    In-Game Name: Col Quatrich WHITE CHIRAQ

Crimes Committed: Griefing/Game-Throwing? (Not exactly sure where one stops and the other starts)

Summary:
    Before name selection begins Paopan spams "niggers die first. kill 12 or 14"
    Day 1 he spams "I AM MARKING MYSELF "SAFE" FOR BEING WHITE! KILL NIGGERS!"
    He jails #12 (DOCTOR) and decides to execute before hearing a role claim stating:
    "nigger die first"
    He then marks his lw as "Jailor n1: 12 nigger/d0c"
    After he dies to Mafia he then sends a message in death chat stating: "gahaha nigger die"
    I ask him why he executed me in death chat, but at this point I think he can tell he's getting reported so he gives a "sensible" answer despite his real motivation being obviously griefing oriented given all his other actions in the game up to that point.

Account Name: Monke
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5986860
    In-Game Name: NIGGER HUNTER
    Crimes Committed: Name Abuse

Summary: Excessively racist name
    And before name selection begins he sends messages saying "HUNT NIGGERS"

Replay:-Mafia- (179).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986, Monke: 1-S2-1-5986860

ID Verification:
    Paopan: 1-S2-1-11839986 Correct
    Monke: 1-S2-1-5986860 Correct

Summary
    Paopan roles jailor, spams ""I AM MARKING MYSELF "SAFE" FOR BEING WHITE! KILL NIGGERS!""
    Jails and executes 12 and laughs "gahaha nigger die"
    Dies n1.

Monke names himself "NIGGER HUNTER", spams about hunting black people during setup phase and also of course targets the player named "George Floyd" on n1...

Player Offenses
    Paopan: Griefing
    Monke: Name Abuse

Previous Offenses
    Paopan: WLx2 for griefing and WL x2 for leave train
    Monke: currently serving WLx4 for for repeated counts of name abuse/griefing

Recommended Action
    Paopan: WL X4
    Monke: Add another WLx1 to existing

Additional Notes
    Paopan already received WLx2 in the past for griefing spam.

Monke just got WLX4 for the same behavior but this report is from before the punishment was applied. So recommending just adding another WLX1 on top of existing.

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I appeal based on the ff. reason:

(1) There is no rules against Racism.
    https://sc2mafia.fandom.com/wiki/Rules

Sure! y'all might can say that Blizzard has this "ToA" or whatever BS that I must agree on before I can install & play the game. Here's my defense. Sure, I violated Blizzards ToS, but I did not violate the custom rules of MAFIA arcade.

(2) I rarely do white supremacist name theme. There's a reason why the name "George Floyd" popped-out on this game. The theme was escalated way before this game started (lobby).

(3) Here's a similar replay of mine with racist theme lobby where I slotted a Jailor and jailed-executed someone on n1 because he claimed black to me via pm in day 1.

-Mafia- (999).SC2Replay

e1e.png

Additional Note: 4xWL seemed a little harsh for a jailor executing night 1. People do it all the time regardless of role claim. I'm just maximizing the executes.

- Col Quatrich AKA Paopan
    Last edited by Yuesford; May 12th, 2021 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Appeal

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Sure, I violated Blizzards ToS, but I did not violate the custom rules of MAFIA arcade.
    Well there's your problem...

Side note. You definitely did not do this with any thought to rules. It's very clear that obeying rules were an afterthought because you got the rules from the wrong place. Our rules are defined at THIS thread, not the one that's on a completely different website that isn't affiliated with or maintained by us.

There's an argument via OUR rules that the other player naming themselves "NIGGER HUNTER" isn't name abuse (I actually disagree with the verdict here) but considering that your case resembles example #1 on our rules thread (killing a player based on non-game related influences) I wouldn't feel good about your chances here.

eta: not sure why you thought supplying another replay of you breaking the rules in the same way you did here would show in your favor
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; May 12th, 2021 at 10:14 PM. Reason: .
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #6

Saw the thread, I stand corrected from the rules I followed and I didn't. I actually read the rules from the HELP tab in-game, not from any website. I just used the website to support my claim. But thanks for linking the rules thread in which supports my claim even more.

The replay shows that that's how I want to play. If I get Jailor, i'll execute 12/14. Same thing as if I get the GF/DH. If I get Invest, i'll check 12. If I get Doc/BG, I won't protect them. TBH this is a stupid argument to make because no one was confirmed day 1. Fuck off, this is how I want to play my night 1 interaction.

Yeah right.

Executing "1 is mafia" or "2 is triad" or "7 is always evil" or "first one to talk day 1 die" is fine. But getting 12 and 14 isn't. Aight.
    Last edited by Yuesford; May 13th, 2021 at 02:01 AM.

7. ISO #7

Do you find it acceptable to kill 12 and 14 based on their colors and then add to it racist comment?
    I personally don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

As I stated before. I don't do this frequently (getting 12 or 14), It just matched the theme at that time. I have many different ways to play my game. It's not like I have personal grudge against them and targeting them 10/10 every time I play Mafia.

10. ISO #10