MafiaUniverse's Mafia Championship, Season 8 - Nominations (vote here!) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: MafiaUniverse's Mafia Championship, Season 8 - Nominations (vote here!)

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    haha, i totally understand where ur coming from. i mean, ffs makaze is an ARTIST xDDDD. obviously, the guy's head isn't screwed on straight. and he's like the head of MU. forget those ppl dude

it's not healthy to go overboard with the shit talk. i was kinda baiting by trying to build solidarity with you against MU. oh well. not like you'll let it actually get to you ^-^
    As much as the moderation team there bothers me I do not really hate MU. As a concept the championships and attempt to build a central location of knowledge is a really beautiful thing I strongly support. Its just sad the global community so vocally condemns the individuals using it as a platform to exercise power over the community instead of being in service to them. One thing that cracks me up is how many separate people from separate communities was like "I bet it was Amy." I have no fucking clue who this Amy is or what role they played in my ban but holy shit they have a fucked up reputation for executing personal vendettas.

Its also kinda cool how many individuals and communities have reached out to me after the situation. For every persons hate I have received so far there has been an entire community taking me in and sharing some stories about the moderation there.

I don't know if I will ever not want to try my hand at playing against the best someday or sharing my knowledge on a platform set up in such a way but I doubt after my treatment and everything people have shared with me I will ever be able to respect a significant portion of the staff there. I also doubt I will ever let this go and kinda laugh at myself that most of the issues I get this deeply pissed about are fucked up systemic treatment of people, but here I am this mad about some mods on a forum of a nitch video game few people even know exists. I should probably focus more on things that actually matter.
    Last edited by Helz; May 1st, 2021 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Or I can get lynched day0
    1v1 me on who gets lynched first
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

The countdown has reached 0. The votes are:

SuperJack (9 [L-991]):
    Oberon, MartinGG99, Stealthbomber16, Auwt, Helz, Unknown1234, Frinckles, Varcron, theoneceko
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-998]):
    OzyWho, SuperJack
    Helz (1 [L-999]):
    blinkskater
    @SuperJack has been nominated to be our Champion! @MartinGG99 , as the runner-up, shall be our backup.

You should probably make an account if you don't already have one and confirm your participation for Sc2 Mafia in this thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...General-Thread.

Good luck ^^
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

Good luck to you guys!! Will be rootin for ya <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Yeah I'm with everyone else on this one.

-vote Superjack
    Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Interesting.
    PTSD

Friendly tip: don't say ANYTHING is interesting in your game(s) there. EVER.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 2nd, 2021 at 09:03 AM.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    God is a goofy loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    PTSD

Friendly tip: don't say ANYTHING is interesting in your game(s) there. EVER.
    Wow the word interesting shows up there 19 times on that one page.
    Interesting
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

So this is a bit of a weird thing to say but I met someone who helped look into my situation on MU and I feel better understanding that some staff there genuinely think I am a racist.
    I was very angry the moment they accused me of being a racist because the majority of the people in my life are minorities and systemic racism is an issue I am passionate about but I do feel some portion of their decision process was done in good faith. I do feel that calling someone a racist is one of the worst things you can say about a human being short of a pedophile or a rapist and that they certainly very intentionally avoided giving me access to an email to appeal and other functions in line with our global community standards but I do feel I should communicate a decent portion of their actions were not in bad faith regardless of how angry I am about them.
    Last edited by Helz; May 15th, 2021 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    If you say a game is interesting, you risk invoking the Chinese curse which states "May you live in interesting times" .

(not my screenshot, but it is fitting)
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 16th, 2021 at 03:02 AM.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    God is a goofy loser.