Every while and then, a random guy appears who wants to just try and diminish or waste other people's time. Maybe by deliberately attempting to start a terrible setup. Or by continuesly joining even though they get auto kicked at start of game. Or perhaps by kicking others from lobby.

Creating your own lobby and attempting to kick these players is the only solution so far. But it's bothersome - I wish there was an autokicker for hosts available that'd kick these players automatically together with everyone else who would get kicked at start of game anyways.
But I realize that it'd be a 3rd part software = hacking/cheating as far as SC2 is concerned, so it's not an option.

So what about a bot? Would that be possible even on a theoretical level?
It does what the autokicker would do for the cost of 1 less player slot. 8-3-3 instead of 8-3-3-1.

This is how I imagine it:
I go to discord and write in some channel "!host 833" or something. A lobby appears with the name "833", everyone who's banned or would get autokicked gets kicked from the lobby (+a whisper to them why), and when the game starts the bot gives me the host and leaves.
That's like 2008 WC3 all over again.

I'm just pitching ftr, don't take this too serious plz.