Frost Giant Studios vs Dreamhaven

If you had to bet on which one of them will succeed more, which would it be?

Me personally, I'm a Frost Giant fan for one simple reason: they have Kevin "Monk" Dong. I'm a Co-op fan, and that guy made everything that's great in Co-op. (almost everything.. prestige system was implemented after his time)
Tbh, first when I read "Former Production Director of StarCraft II and C&C: Generals 2." and "Lead Campaign Designer of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne." - I thought that team is OP. But then I realized, it's "Production Director" and "Campaign Designer of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne". Idk what a production director is, but it's not game design probably, so whatever. And TFT campaign is ass compared to RoC tbh.
But nevertheless, the fact that Kevin is hired as a "LEAD CO-OP DESIGNER" means they'll have top notch Co-op no matter what!

Dreamhaven has some points too though. For one, I think it's more popular and I assume that there has to be a reason for it.
Hopefully, it's something other than the fact that Mike Morhaim is on the team. (also, with Mike on the team - you know that if it ever succeeds then it will never experience the same downfall as Blizzard did)

The problem with Dreamhaven is that idk anything about them even after visiting their website. Other than links to some articles about Mike making it. Like what is moonshot and secret door? Compare it to Frost Giants, where I'm immediately amazed about their roster or feel optimistic about their core values? Going through Dreamhaven's "About" page, I'll probably not follow their future. Like it's a whole lot of nothing and a whole lot of gibberish at best. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯