2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Google bad

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    *get banned for SPAM.*
    BANNED FOR SPAM!!!
    thx to aami, im fuwully aware of how boring my spam is. bowever, idon rly care. spam is just spam, right???
    would you be making excuses, self-justifying, and rationalizing?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    would you be making excuses, self-justifying, and rationalizing?
    would you get the fuck out of my life??? no one asked for ur opinion, u fucking loser

!!!!

hard to believe that ur just like all those skwirl fucktards. UWU!!!!
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 8th, 2021 at 01:56 PM. Reason: marshmallow marshell is a piece of shit lmEo. LOL!!!!

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

ur just another user on this forum i can't block... kind of shows how awful the moderation here is. maybe it's why this site is dead???? and why you're begging everyone for forum mafia signs??? LOL.

cmon, im referencing oberon here. he always complained about the staff here. mm and everyone in skwirl, PLEASE, start the fucking drama again. im begging you. this is the best use of all of our time.

what even IS self-justifying and rationalizing? do u even know what those words mean? sorry, but i don't think ur smart enough
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 8th, 2021 at 02:07 PM. Reason: uWu

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

imagine bringing up shit from months ago.
    What would that be? Sorry I've had memory.

Also, ftr, you really can't complain about SC2Mafia regarding site bans. If someone got banned on SC2Mafia - chances are that they'd have gotten banned on most other sites way sooner.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

@theoneceko That was a joke..............................
    Haven't you read the thread's OP? Lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #20

OH now I get the reference XD

Um yea I can see the... possiblity of misinterpretation. I wondered what the hell was wrong with you tbh lol, sorry