Red XIII
    HappyMeal
    OzyWho

Mechanics
    Nightless.
    No Lynches.
    No Suicides.
    Last Wills are not allowed.
    The mafia have a permanent chat during the day since it is nightless.

Win Conditions
    Mafia win when they have both exited the game.
    Town win when Mafia outnumbers are on even count with outnumber are on even count with them.

Game will Start 6pm CST 3/10/2021

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

CONDORCET RANKING LINK

Spoiler : cvote :
    Oberon,
    Marshmallow Marshall,
    luona,
    angelily,
    Renegade,
    SuperJack,
    Bakermir,
    Red XIII,
    HappyMeal,
    OzyWho
    Last edited by Mike; March 11th, 2021 at 09:42 AM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10p)

@Oberon
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @luona
    @angelily
    @Renegade
    @SuperJack
    @bakermir
    @Red XIII
    @Happymeal
    @OzyWho

Game is open for posting 99 votes to hammer.

And to the new players Remember No editing your posts it is ageist the rules of the site.

Host Reserves this Color
    Last edited by Mike; March 11th, 2021 at 05:04 PM.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

What is cvote?
    It's a way for us to quickly look up how do people townread/scumread each other. And also what is the consensus (by a complicated math - irrelevant).

How to see?
    Click the link in the opening post of the thread called "CONDORCET RANKING LINK".

How to make/update?
    You can either manually by making a spoiler tag, and putting everyones names from your scummiest to your towniest (can exclude yourself as towniest), or you can "CREATE VOTE CODE" in the link and post it here.

Looks like this:
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Bakermir,HappyMeal,Oberon,Marshmallow Marshall,luona,angelily,Renegade,SuperJack,Red XIII,OzyWho

In that list - Bakermir is my scummiest.

I hope that explains cvote. We can choose not to even use it, it's just a tool the host gave us if we want to use it.

7. ISO #7

Ok, some quick thoughts about the game.

We have infinite time, and the last "Trust Falls" will always be the hardest to hit correctly.

From my point of view, I'll never trust anyone until we're 1 Trust Fall away from winning AND I'm 100% sure of whom to Trust Fall with. That way I can ensure that we have the best chance of winning this game.

However, until then, I think it's best if we all come to an agreement. An agreement that all Trust Falls in this game will be by a conensus between everybody in this game, or almost everybody.
    Throughout the way, keep in mind that the Mafia have a permanent chat - and they will no doubt will try to divide us at some point or something like that. It's just as crucial for us to try and catch them coordinating something as it is for them to try and coordinate something - especially in a scenario where we landed 2 successful trust falls and are 1 away from victory.

@Mike I TRUST bekarmir

Would you accept that?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

I'm alone now...
    I guess SJ reads setup, and baker was only "online" by that weird phone thingy.

Worth a note - it's been nearly an hour since the game is open. I've seen luona and Renegade online in the main page at some point or another, but they never bothered to visit this page. Maybe scum chat. Maybe setup reading. Probably nothing. But I thought it worth pointing out.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I'm alone now...
    I guess SJ reads setup, and baker was only "online" by that weird phone thingy.

Worth a note - it's been nearly an hour since the game is open. I've seen luona and Renegade online in the main page at some point or another, but they never bothered to visit this page. Maybe scum chat. Maybe setup reading. Probably nothing. But I thought it worth pointing out.
    I was asleep for the past hour so the open browser windows on my PC must have been saying I was online but I really wasn't

Wouldn't read too much into it, in fact there were a lot of recent conversations about the online status feature for this reason.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Ok, some quick thoughts about the game.

We have infinite time, and the last "Trust Falls" will always be the hardest to hit correctly.

From my point of view, I'll never trust anyone until we're 1 Trust Fall away from winning AND I'm 100% sure of whom to Trust Fall with. That way I can ensure that we have the best chance of winning this game.

However, until then, I think it's best if we all come to an agreement. An agreement that all Trust Falls in this game will be by a conensus between everybody in this game, or almost everybody.
    Throughout the way, keep in mind that the Mafia have a permanent chat - and they will no doubt will try to divide us at some point or something like that. It's just as crucial for us to try and catch them coordinating something as it is for them to try and coordinate something - especially in a scenario where we landed 2 successful trust falls and are 1 away from victory.

@Mike I TRUST bekarmir

Would you accept that?
    Yes, Even if it is misspelled If you can tell who the person you are trusting It will be accepted. In The future any more claims like that will be recorded. I have not recorded this one

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

@Renegade
    What are you a Renegade of? (sorry I'm bored)
    Interesting question.

My video game name back in the day was "Renegade Gypsy". I like to go against the grain and popular opinion, as you may have noticed based on my interactions here.

It gets me into a lot of trouble.

Now the question is, who or what is an ozywho?

31. ISO #31

@luona
    Hi, are you experienced in Forum Mafia? Did you read and had no problem understanding the setup?
    ah hihi, ive played forum mafia a few years ago but im very bad and forgot how to play pretty much, i hope i do well enough..
    the setup i kinda understand, like we're town hunting instead of scumhunting right?

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yes, Even if it is misspelled If you can tell who the person you are trusting It will be accepted. In The future any more claims like that will be recorded. I have not recorded this one
    Ahh, so no traps with deliberate misspellings, gotcha.
    Even "MM" or "Magoroth" or "SJ" would be fine, right? Ok, this brings the atmosphere down from formal to casual quite a bit tbh.

My dream was baker to jump to "I TRUST OZY!!" and we would've caught a scum.

Technically, we need to catch only 1 scum 100% and we win.
    In FM everything is far less AI than people think.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    WAOT LOL

IM SO CONFUSED IS THIS THE THREAD- I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA DO IT IN THE OTHER ONE
    Nah, that was just the signup page. We have 3 different pages per game here:
    -Setup
    -Signup
    -Game

Helps keep things clean and organized from our point of view. And easier to find if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Interesting question.

My video game name back in the day was "Renegade Gypsy". I like to go against the grain and popular opinion, as you may have noticed based on my interactions here.

It gets me into a lot of trouble.

Now the question is, who or what is an ozywho?
    Gypsy/Roma women are the most beautiful IMO.

Ozy was (former) friend of mine. Back in 2010 or 2011, I had my SC2 account. But for reasons to distance from a certain community easier - I brought a new account (SC2 wasn't F2P back then) and gave that 1st account to my former friend.
    Account got banned for sharing. (account verification asked him 3 times where was i born, he knew where I grew up so instead of asking me he typed my home city 3 times in a row )

Many many, about 6-7, years later, I wanted to distance myself from another community. So I went back to my original account. It's SC2 in-game name was Ozy on EU. I went to NA and chose my own name - Who.
    Later when choosing a name for another community, in forum and discord, I chose OzyWho - so both EU and NA players can know who I am.

From there, I chose the same name here because I grew accustomed to it.

ah hihi, ive played forum mafia a few years ago but im very bad and forgot how to play pretty much, i hope i do well enough..
    the setup i kinda understand, like we're town hunting instead of scumhunting right?
    Yeah, exactly. Though doesn't hurt to do both.

35. ISO #35

OK to clarify, The Game is conducted here in this Thread. Everyone has been given a discord Room. That is for Mod comunications. For example you post in here @Mike I trust BlinkSkater
    Then you can also post in discord @dude Mike I trusted Blinkskater in post #34.
    This way I do not miss any trusts. But It has to be first posted here.

To explain the setup simply

there is 2 Mafia rest are just Town no PR roles no Night no Night kills The vote stem is your to use as tools as you see fit.

when player A trusts player b nothing happens but then when player b trusts player a both will be removed from the game.
    Mafia can not Trust another mafia. now They can claim they trust there partner but if both trust each other nothing will happen.
    If a town trusts a mafia and then the mafia can snap trust the town and get both removed.
    For towns win con Town need to get Town removed from game. So For town to win they need to get to final 4 and have 2 mafia still in game or down to final 2 with 1 mafia in game.
    For Mafia to win Both Mafia need to be removed from game.

All trusts to be counted must be
    1 @Mike I trust Name (to make bold type [b] this would be bolded [ /b] with out the space.)
    2 then put in your discord room pinging me saying you trusted who and number of the post you put it in.

Also Trust can not be Rescinded ONCE YOU TRUST SOME ONE IT IS PERMENT
    Last edited by Mike; March 11th, 2021 at 06:21 PM.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Nah, that was just the signup page. We have 3 different pages per game here:
    -Setup
    -Signup
    -Game

Helps keep things clean and organized from our point of view. And easier to find if needed.
    ahh okay LOL i kept refreshing the signup one and was wondering why nobody was posting until i saw a notification

I think happy meals scum

38. ISO #38

hi ^=^

i am probably the worst here. I am quite new to FM.

this is also my first time in a setup like this

39. ISO #39

Ahh, so no traps with deliberate misspellings, gotcha.
    Even "MM" or "Magoroth" or "SJ" would be fine, right? Ok, this brings the atmosphere down from formal to casual quite a bit tbh.

My dream was baker to jump to "I TRUST OZY!!" and we would've caught a scum.

Technically, we need to catch only 1 scum 100% and we win.
    In FM everything is far less AI than people think.
    so it was a trap?

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    hi ^=^

i am probably the worst here. I am quite new to FM.

this is also my first time in a setup like this
    AHHH nono dont feel bad
    lets both pinky promise we'll be the worst so that nobody feels bad

so it was a trap?
    yeah he wants to make you untrusted so that nobody will ever ever trust fall with you cause he needs to fall with a townie to win!!

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

so it was a trap?
    Don't take it personal.

AHHH nono dont feel bad
    lets both pinky promise we'll be the worst so that nobody feels bad

yeah he wants to make you untrusted so that nobody will ever ever trust fall with you cause he needs to fall with a townie to win!!
    The problem here, for me, is that in order to properly alignment read this - it's vital to correctly assess your skill level.

This sort of random poking/testing/pressuring or whatever - it's higher skill level than you've made out to be. I'm not wanting to make any presumptions here, I'll observe you closely moving forward.

46. ISO #46

LOL !!!

luona top town
    OzyWho shame on you
    too bad I can't vote out my scumread. OzyWho is my top scumread as of this post.
    This though feels unnatural from how highly I think of you as a (town)player.

47. ISO #47

The problem here, for me, is that in order to properly alignment read this - it's vital to correctly assess your skill level.

This sort of random poking/testing/pressuring or whatever - it's higher skill level than you've made out to be. I'm not wanting to make any presumptions here, I'll observe you closely moving forward.
    Ahhh so you think im gonna be good? time to carry

This though feels unnatural from how highly I think of you as a (town)player.
    have you played with bakermir before?

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Hello there everyone, let's have a fun game.

I've read the setup and it seems pretty straightforward. I will say that Mr Ozy is already on the list of people I don't trust, as he has already single handedly seized control of the game, making declarations such as "the first person who trusts another is labeled mafia forever", and "nobody is allowed to state they trust someone without group consensus". Considering that mafia is informed and town is not, this is very extremely scummy as mafia can just push that consensus where they want to.

Anyhoo, looking forward to playing with you all see you tomorrow