S-FM 325: Trust Fall (10p) - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10p)

I'm surprised that no one when I told them about my Father. A cruel tactic. Although also true. I offered an unconditional gift of personal information to that people feel pressured to recuperate and give something in return, like a town read.

Just to repeat and make it clear though. I have not lied about anything I sad though. Only my alignment.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    u guys r so mean i literally said happy meal was scum and was right

i wanted to trust fall with bakermir so badly but i didnt know if he woud trust me ;-;
    aw luona I wanted to trust fall with you but then I told myself If I do that everyone will think I am scum, then I thought hmm what if I suggested to you that we both find someone else to fall with but then that wouldn't look good either. it was so hard T_T

honestly, I wasn't prepared for the game end this early with people being easy with trusting ;/ it was nontheless very fun to play with you even for a day enjoyed your content, I had you as my top town no lies hope to play with you again.

I admit, was I harsh towardds OzyWho? yeah a bit.. too bad we couldn't get to play this longer.

8. ISO #158

WHAAAT XD
    All of my deep thoughts about everyone go down the sink lol. Well, even though it didn't get to be anything else, this game was a very interesting thought exercise, and I'd instantly sign if someone was to rehost it.

I'm glad to know Luona really was that obviously genuine and not fooling us all. Interesting style lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Just throw this game in the deepest pits of in the archives and let's never speak of this game again.
    What about we throw you into the deepest pits of the archives and rehost this game until town wins??? :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #160

Also, the Mini S-FM Queue is currently empty. If anyone wants to host a game that's 10P or smaller, speak up ^^

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Red XIII View Post
    Lmao
    *cries in a corner*

Why tho lol, I don't understand what happened

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    aw luona I wanted to trust fall with you but then I told myself If I do that everyone will think I am scum, then I thought hmm what if I suggested to you that we both find someone else to fall with but then that wouldn't look good either. it was so hard T_T

honestly, I wasn't prepared for the game end this early with people being easy with trusting ;/ it was nontheless very fun to play with you even for a day enjoyed your content, I had you as my top town no lies hope to play with you again.

I admit, was I harsh towardds OzyWho? yeah a bit.. too bad we couldn't get to play this longer.
    I would've 100% trusted you if you trusted me its so sad that it ended so early

i hope we play together again soon but im shy

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm glad to know Luona really was that obviously genuine and not fooling us all. Interesting style lol.
    huh did i play wrong, you thought i was trying to fool you all?

omg also, can someone sign up for a game with me, I have none in mind but i just dont wanna sign up for one alone without friends

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

I would've 100% trusted you if you trusted me its so sad that it ended so early

i hope we play together again soon but im shy

omg also, can someone sign up for a game with me, I have none in mind but i just dont wanna sign up for one alone without friends

yeah I hope so too. dm me on discord for a game

18. ISO #168

Nah, but you were very expressive and genuine, much more than average, to the point I wondered if it were fake. That's more on me than on you, though.

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by Red XIII View Post
    Nothing was happening. I made something happen.
    I'll give you that xD
    Perhaps "nothing" was better than this though

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    dude ngl i was salty when I saw the game ended. maybe try again with having nights next run
    Those would truly be silent nights.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Petition to rename all red forum mods to Siths.
    If we hadn't banged our heads on walls to rename staff positions to names that actually meant something to people, I would wholeheartedly support this.

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

Quote Originally Posted by AmadoHenshiku View Post
    I'm new to the forum, I would like to know if you have a group in discord?
    @AmadoHenshiku it's not super active, but yes: https://discord.gg/68bztXtP
    And welcome

32. ISO #182