Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    fmpov with the nothing that has been applied to this current forum at this current time, there has been no scumslips or exceedingly scummy behavior from any parties, except from helz for the reason i previously voted him and Marshmallow for trying to appear to be a memeber of the town while sound completely full of shit for acting like he actually cares about the well being of this town. Yagami is very likely town because of my incredible people reading abillities.
    @Marshmallow Marshall what is your opinion of blinkskater?

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Thoughts about my analysis of his "claim", @Mike ? I don't see how else it could be interpreted; if you do, please share with the rest of the party.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... what about....................
    NO

We'll see how this goes, though. It's interesting. And Blink, Helz said in signups he'd try something different this game. I'd rather read him based on how he plays this out than on "he's trying something new!!!".
    I have no idea with that what claim it is. But town light always does some weird soft and outs he is a Pr day 1 every game he roles PR. So if he is I do not want it speculate what role it is let him have his soft. The question is would light mafia claim a soft day 1? We are talking about light so maybe. I don’t know. Day 1 reads this early are hard to read. So light right now for me is Null Oberon as mafia likes to spam. He also likes to give BS just to give BS. That whole drunk BS makes Oberon my top scum read. IE why my first real vote is on him.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #158

Shure, O ye edgy Kira. There's no vigilante in this game. So there are three possibilities:

1. You're ballsy scum/neutral playing the "plain sight" game
    2. You're bullshitting with a "claim" that means absolutely nothing, which isn't nice
    3. I sorely lack imagination and cannot pierce the mystery of thy mighty claim

I prefer thinking it's 1 or 2.
    You have also moved up on my scum list. Town mafia hates open PR hunting and you are pushing Light to find out if he is PR day 1. Or that is how it looks from my perspective. Your type of questions are odd coming from you.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #159

Screw You.
    -unvote

That makes some sense, I guess. WHY ARE YOU EVEN CLAIMING THO
    Come on you played with light he ALWAYS claims day 1 ALWAYS

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You're Gay
    And Gay = Scum M8
    I'm Scum But So Are You @blinkskater
    WTF is this post are you really drunk and outed your are scum??????

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Duh, PMs are forbidden in FM ;).

I think I like you for now. You seem natural. Thoughts about Kira's "claiming" stuff, Oberon's "STOP CLAIMING AND DISCUSSING CLAIMS", and Auwt's "SJ/Oberon is fishy"? What does that mean to you about their alignments?
    This is more like your town side.

13. ISO #163

fmpov with the nothing that has been applied to this current forum at this current time, there has been no scumslips or exceedingly scummy behavior from any parties, except from helz for the reason i previously voted him and Marshmallow for trying to appear to be a memeber of the town while sound completely full of shit for acting like he actually cares about the well being of this town. Yagami is very likely town because of my incredible people reading abillities.
    Ok, I am town reading blink becuse he is having the same thought process I am. This shows to me he is evaluating the game. I had him a scum lean but now he has moved to my top town out of everyone. At this point in the game.

14. ISO #164

i mean yeah you are possibly right but i dont want to vote oberon right now because he hasn't done anything yet that would make me want to vote him
    I reading you town. But I don’t agree with this I think Oberon has high mafia Equity.

15. ISO #165

-vote Auwt

Nope. Scum don't have a day chat. This looks like scumpainting.
    Scums don't have day chat, indeed.
    That is why I claimed from my perspective this is an atleast one scum interaction.
    It looked like SJ wanted to backup Light while pushing Mag.
    From what I can deduce SJ is not likely to be S and S with Light. At least I don't think so.
    Therefore I'm taking it as an early pocketing attempt from SuperJack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

16. ISO #166

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok, I am town reading blink becuse he is having the same thought process I am. This shows to me he is evaluating the game. I had him a scum lean but now he has moved to my top town out of everyone. At this point in the game.
    You have just said you are town reading MM and now sharing the same thought process as blink, who is if I understand correctly not town reading MM that much.
    If you are truly claiming to have the same thought process, maybe you should distinguish what exactly you are agreeing with, and what you are then disagreeing with, and also why?
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Oh sorry. 13/f/CA, will be alone tomorrow night if you wanna visit ;)
    Lol. I believe you're a careless townie trying to be dat kewl guy who comes from kewl sc2maf mod , from what I rememeber of you and from the confidence you have in yourself, which doesn't fit with insecure first time FM scum. The issue is, that won't single-handedly solve the game: we still need to find scum. So I'd still like answers :]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #168

Love u too

I'll wait before forming a read on you. You may think what you want of me in the meantime, and are free to remain wrong. As for Helz, I've already said he had said he planned to try something new this game in signups, so really, analysing that is completely pointless. I'd even argue it's mostly pointless in general, but the fact he said that in signups just makes it moot.
    PQR seems pretty pure but i only have toxic sc2 mod past prior engagements with him
    I concur. Same reasoning + doing what he's doing right now as scum takes some Slaol level of confidence, and that is absolutely not something I'd expect from a new player.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote PQRnHack

Reason: Sounds Like Consort. Could Be Actress.. But My Money Is On Consort Should Kill This One First..
    Not everyone thinks like you. More accurately, I doubt many people on Earth think like you lol. People don't "lore slip" like that. I assume this read is serious, and I 100 % disagree with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    At least he has the jolly spirit unlike you

Gottem there.

20. ISO #170

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    At least he has the jolly spirit unlike you

Gottem there.
    Booo, I'm in the Easter spirit now. Christ ist erstanden von den Toten, et caetera. Rejoice, and point out nonsense in people's posts, for it is fun and productive. That's my spirit
    @Marshmallow Marshall what is your opinion of blinkskater?
    He likes coconut. That will be all for now.

Spoiler : boring version :
    He did nothing AI to me until now. I'm gonna try a new method to read him, and I'm not gonna reveal my method so that he can't avoid it. And he's probably going to say I'm scum for saying I'm trying something new lol.

21. ISO #171

I have no idea with that what claim it is. But town light always does some weird soft and outs he is a Pr day 1 every game he roles PR. So if he is I do not want it speculate what role it is let him have his soft. The question is would light mafia claim a soft day 1? We are talking about light so maybe. I don’t know. Day 1 reads this early are hard to read. So light right now for me is Null Oberon as mafia likes to spam. He also likes to give BS just to give BS. That whole drunk BS makes Oberon my top scum read. IE why my first real vote is on him.
    You have also moved up on my scum list. Town mafia hates open PR hunting and you are pushing Light to find out if he is PR day 1. Or that is how it looks from my perspective. Your type of questions are odd coming from you.
    As you so correctly said in the first quote, it is not beyond Light to softclaim his scum role. It's not like the harm wasn't already done or like scum wouldn't think about his "claim", assuming he's town. And if he happened to be lover/heartbreaker softing his role, it'd have been a sin not to dig further into that. As for his claim, I'm now leaving it to WIFOM. It's possible there's a doctor, and it's possible Light is lying to draw kills.

It's very strange that you are scumreading me for that, considering you made comments yourself about his "claims", saying he could be signaling his role to his scummates or something like that. It wasn't major, but it showed you didn't consider this as something to quarantine and to never talk about. The fact that you are seemingly freaking out over me trying to make something out of it is a potential dissonance.

22. ISO #172

I reading you town. But I don’t agree with this I think Oberon has high mafia Equity.
    High mafia equity? What? What has he even done, and what factors external to him make you attribute him scum equity, which implies he is scummier than some other people and is therefore a better lynch choice? I don't see it.

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Scums don't have day chat, indeed.
    That is why I claimed from my perspective this is an atleast one scum interaction.
    It looked like SJ wanted to backup Light while pushing Mag.
    From what I can deduce SJ is not likely to be S and S with Light. At least I don't think so.
    Therefore I'm taking it as an early pocketing attempt from SuperJack.
    Oh, I guess I misunderstood what you meant by "this interaction looks like a setup". You may or may not be right, but I think time will tell. That's the kind of thing that's interesting to look at later in the game to cross with more developed ISOs.

-vote Mike

For the aforementioned potential dissonance between his behavior towards Light and his analysis of my behavior towards Light.

24. ISO #174

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    You have just said you are town reading MM and now sharing the same thought process as blink, who is if I understand correctly not town reading MM that much.
    If you are truly claiming to have the same thought process, maybe you should distinguish what exactly you are agreeing with, and what you are then disagreeing with, and also why?
    I like this post. You are correct. I will elaborate more in a bit when I can post not from my phone.

25. ISO #175

As you so correctly said in the first quote, it is not beyond Light to softclaim his scum role. It's not like the harm wasn't already done or like scum wouldn't think about his "claim", assuming he's town. And if he happened to be lover/heartbreaker softing his role, it'd have been a sin not to dig further into that. As for his claim, I'm now leaving it to WIFOM. It's possible there's a doctor, and it's possible Light is lying to draw kills.

It's very strange that you are scumreading me for that, considering you made comments yourself about his "claims", saying he could be signaling his role to his scummates or something like that. It wasn't major, but it showed you didn't consider this as something to quarantine and to never talk about. The fact that you are seemingly freaking out over me trying to make something out of it is a potential dissonance.
    I do like you evaluation here. I was not freaking out I wanted your reaction to my posts.

26. ISO #176

High mafia equity? What? What has he even done, and what factors external to him make you attribute him scum equity, which implies he is scummier than some other people and is therefore a better lynch choice? I don't see it.
    His posts do not come from Oberon Town FMPOV It feels alot like Scum Oberon. Think about this. I am going to help you try and read me here. I understand if you are town you have no idea if I am town or mafia. But if I am mafia here why in the world would I push Oberon???? for day 1 lynch? I would be hard outing myself for what you may call LHF But for what agenda? I would always Keep Oberon in for late game (No offence Oberon but I can pocket that dude) . Can I be wrong on Oberon and he is just odd town yes. But my gut is saying he is mafia. Also MM if you are town I would try and pocket you not start off with a scum read on you making you sus of me. Look at my past scum games. I do not want to lynch MM today. I will reevaulate MM tomorrow with more info.

I do like awut and how he is evaluating the game. Am i missing somethings in my evaluation yes. But at lest I am trying and giving evaluations. I am willing to lych players not evaluating the game (Possible hiding scum). and my Top scum read Oberon. Now I am willing to reconsider him if people can show me where he is Town.

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

This day has been frigging terrible. So much trolling and nobody getting anything DONE! Fucking heathens.
    Time to step it up.
    -vote SuperJack

Lynch this
    SuperJack = Gay
    And Gay = Scum M8
    I Will Use Regular Methods Of Finding Scum And Not The Efekannn02 Way Of Finding Evils And Idiots
    (Actually I’m Lying I’m Thinking Dark Behind hehe)
    NOW VOTE HIM YOU DAMN TROLLS!

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Why is Marsh's opinion so important? He your Maf buddy?
    He Is A Damn Troll!
    And Based On His Reaction He Is Either Outed As An Idiot Or As Scum
    I Know He Is The First One But I Don’t Know If He’s Also The Latter
    If He Doesn’t Reply In The Way I Want Him To I Will Nuke Antarctica!

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

This day has been frigging terrible. So much trolling and nobody getting anything DONE! Fucking heathens.
    Time to step it up.
    -vote SuperJack

Lynch this
    SuperJack = Gay
    And Gay = Scum M8
    I Will Use Regular Methods Of Finding Scum And Not The Efekannn02 Way Of Finding Evils And Idiots
    (Actually I’m Lying I’m Thinking Dark Behind hehe)
    NOW VOTE HIM YOU DAMN TROLLS!
    Comfirmed town guys. Gotta back off now
    -unvote
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I don't see an issue with Light_Yagami claiming their role, we got a doc + Light_Yagami should give us info tomorrow. Obviously not 100% confirmed but if a CC doesn't happen then this seems good to me.
    Lets Just Hope Im Not Role Blocked..

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

oh btw, do we lynch neutral claim on sight?
    I Mean If Its Angel No Real Point.. Since Angel Can Use Abilities If Dead.. Also, If Its Lover If Their Person Ends Up Being Town.. That Could Hurt Town However If The Lover Is Mafia It Could Be Beneficial..

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Mean If Its Angel No Real Point.. Since Angel Can Use Abilities If Dead.. Also, If Its Lover If Their Person Ends Up Being Town.. That Could Hurt Town However If The Lover Is Mafia It Could Be Beneficial..
    I think it is beneficial to lynch every non-town.

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

oh btw, do we lynch neutral claim on sight?
    no. last time this setup was played I was Angel and it would’ve been a huge mistake for town to lynch me
    If a neutral is scum aligned, we’ll deal with them later. We need to lynch scum.

45. ISO #195

I don't see an issue with Light_Yagami claiming their role, we got a doc + Light_Yagami should give us info tomorrow. Obviously not 100% confirmed but if a CC doesn't happen then this seems good to me.
    can we please not discuss early game PR claims?

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

no. last time this setup was played I was Angel and it would’ve been a huge mistake for town to lynch me
    If a neutral is scum aligned, we’ll deal with them later. We need to lynch scum.
    Maybe I am wrong on Oberon. [unvotte][/unvote] this does not feel like it is comming from a mafi POV but more from a town POV. Day 1 reads are a pain.

48. ISO #198

Maybe I am wrong on Oberon.
    -unvote
    this does not feel like it is comming from a mafi POV but more from a town POV. Day 1 reads are a pain.
    Corrected

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Vote Count Thus Far..

Spoiler : Vote :

Light_Yagami (2 [L-6]):
    Varcron, Numbertwo

Oberon (1 [L-7]):
    Helz

Helz (1 [L-7]):
    blinkskater

bakermir (1 [L-7]):