Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    no. last time this setup was played I was Angel and it would’ve been a huge mistake for town to lynch me
    If a neutral is scum aligned, we’ll deal with them later. We need to lynch scum.
    YOu are correct on this partially, Mafia should be our focus for now but I wouldn't be sad lynching neutrals. A potential actress can CC anyone in this game and if they cc neutrals then we will have to lynch both players in the end, I don't think we can let neutrals live with an actress alive.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS.
    WE COME IN PEACE.
    Actually I Would Love To Get Lynched D1 Hehe
    You Damn Trolls!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Strike Me Down And Ill Become More Powerful Then You Can Ever Imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Setup
    Holiday Angel
    You are a benevolent angel, watching over a someone attending the Holiday Party.
    At the beginning of the game, you will be given a random player who you must protect - you will not learn their role.
    You are able to use your ability during the day or at night, in order to protect your target after a delay.
    If used during the day you will make your target night immune following night. If used at night, your target will become lynch-proof the following day.
    You may use this ability twice and it can be used if you are dead.
    You will die if you target dies.
    You win if your target survives until the end of the game, regardless of whether they win.
    You cannot be role-blocked.
    The action of protecting your target does not count as a visit.
    Just to point it out, Holiday Angel has no need to survive for their win condition. If anyone is the Holiday Angel I would advocate for you to reveal. In doing so you could leverage cooperating with town to keep your target alive when it becomes necessary.

I will also mention that because the setup leans in scums favor with 'soft night-peeks', a large non-town pool, scum possessing many ability's to manipulate flips, and towns general lack of mechanical information it would make a lot of sense for that neutral to be town sided. In a word- town can loose majority with just 2 bad lynches.

All that said- Holiday Angel the town pretty much needs you and can not afford to lynch you. Revealing yourself will put you in a stronger position to achieve your win condition while risking nothing even if town players go full derp lynch happy.

9. ISO #209

-vote no lynch

D1 9/5
    D2 8/5 with 1 nk giving 38.5% random lynch chance to hit non-town
    D3 6/5 if bad N2 lynch and nk giving 45.5% random lynch chance to hit non-town

So a no lynch D1 extends the worst case situation from N2 maj loss to a N3 while statistically in favor of ensuring a D4 for the town. I didn't completely game it out but I believe this is just optimal play and the setup says nothing against no-lynches.

Not to mention D1 was trash.

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    -vote no lynch

D1 9/5

So a no lynch D1 extends the worst case situation from N2 maj loss to a N3 while statistically in favor of ensuring a D4 for the town. I didn't completely game it out but I believe this is just optimal play and the setup says nothing against no-lynches.

With Plurality voting system, wouldn't even a single vote result in a lynch? Does a formal -skip vote count towards the plurality count (to prevent scum from a last-minute vote at EoD to lynch someone)?

11. ISO #211

Just to point it out, Holiday Angel has no need to survive for their win condition. If anyone is the Holiday Angel I would advocate for you to reveal. In doing so you could leverage cooperating with town to keep your target alive when it becomes necessary.

I will also mention that because the setup leans in scums favor with 'soft night-peeks', a large non-town pool, scum possessing many ability's to manipulate flips, and towns general lack of mechanical information it would make a lot of sense for that neutral to be town sided. In a word- town can loose majority with just 2 bad lynches.

All that said- Holiday Angel the town pretty much needs you and can not afford to lynch you. Revealing yourself will put you in a stronger position to achieve your win condition while risking nothing even if town players go full derp lynch happy.
    Okay..

12. ISO #212

-vote no lynch

D1 9/5

I Do A Agree That Day 1 No Lynch Is Best For Town.. Because It Keeps And Extra Town Alive In The Advent We Mislynch..

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    With Plurality voting system, wouldn't even a single vote result in a lynch? Does a formal -skip vote count towards the plurality count (to prevent scum from a last-minute vote at EoD to lynch someone)?
    A vote to skip is not an abstain imo. Will have to hear what the host says on the matter though.

-vote Skip

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    No becuse the no vote or skip vote would win.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #225

-vote no lynch

D1 9/5

I do like the logic in this.
    -vote Skip

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

26. ISO #226

Right now its set to RNG between Mike and Skip day.
    Interesting the two who are voting me. I am going to record this vote count in case I die in the night

Skip Day (3 [L-5]):
    Helz, Mike, Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-7]):
    Varcron
    Helz (1 [L-7]):
    blinkskater
    Oberon (1 [L-7]):
    Numbertwo
    bakermir (1 [L-7]):
    PQRnHack
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    FrostByte, Marshmallow Marshall
    SuperJack (2 [L-6]):
    Auwt, Oberon

27. ISO #227

Let’s see if the mafia think I am or tonight lol. Am I or am I baiting as VT? Well mafia you be will have to kill me tonight to find out

@Finckles there are flips in this setup correct?

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Day Two

MM was killed and left no last will. His role was Holiday Patron

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Caustic's slot has been replaced by Renegade.

★ GLHF ★

7 votes to hammer.

★ ★ - ★ ★

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

no sanitize on n1 is also interesting. could mean mafia has plans to use it later, indicates a potential actress in the team. I don't think caroler is a threat for mafia when a sleepwalker is alive so they obvious had reasons to hold this action for n1.

IF Heartbreaker visited another mafia then there is no risk of getting in a thunderdome in the event where non-mafia players snitching out their lovers for town wincon.

So if we got no carols then caroler knows someone is TPR/sleepwalker/mafia(non janitor) or MM was receiving it which sucks..

50. ISO #250

Also the lack of votes and pressure so far indicates neutrals and mafia don't even need to play the game lol

looking at EoD votes, Mike and SJ were in a two way rand up until some of us pushed for a skip instead. Not sure if this was good or bad move, I feel like we could do much better with 2 flips instead of 1.

Was skip really that good?