Results 1,651 to 1,679 of 1679
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    That last will was some dead on shit though : )
    I was the only one who acknowledged it. I agreed with it too from my own holiday patron self. You correctly read SJ and baker. It was honestly a pleasure playing with you, I was so sure I had it solved, I get tilted when people don't respect or acknowledge any of a flipped towns LW, It's just those slots that are always a ? that seem to prevent a town W
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #1656

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I plan to do it when I grow the stomach for it.

Maaaan, you could have tidied it up a bit xD
    Yeah I was planning on doing that because I was sure the day would be 24 hours, and Renegade was scum XD

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Well played guys, I had a lot of fun.

I particularly liked how every time players had issues with etch other everyone was quick to apologize and move on. Made for a very pleasant game environment.
    the amount of minimalized toxicity was shocking for an sc2 mafia game

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sign-ups were looking kind of stacked. Was expecting wisp and ds to swoop in at one point
    I adore those two tbh, I guess it's time to hit you guys with the third installment of blinkskaters hidden setups.

This one being better than High noon and Furry Potter.

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I adore those two tbh, I guess it's time to hit you guys with the third installment of blinkskaters hidden setups.

we get the best players here
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

@renegde I must say I had the same view point as you when I started playing here. I said the same thing and I quote from my former self, "just because I don't play the same as you old school fucks doesn't mean I don't know how to play."

A bunch of players who think this should be played a certain way scolded me and pretty much told me I sucked and was scum all the time because of it.

Best thing to do fmpov of having been there is regardless of alignment, make reads and say why you have them. It's as simple as that. That's how you should walk into the game as either alignment. If you're slank, not posting a lot of reads, barely active.
    1. Don't sign.
    2. Don't expect to be townread.
    3. Don't get mad for catching a scum read.

The point of forum mafia is to FMPOV:
    1. Project town.
    2. Give reads.
    3. Push who you think is scum.
    4. Show that you want to be in the game..
    5. Have fun it's just a game.
    6. Try to eliminate Town or scum reads based on alignment.

So like if I don't see most of these things come thru it's kind of a scum read.

13. ISO #1663

WP everyone and congrats to Oberon, Ozy, and Super.
    Way to introduce a newbie to FM. I'm going back to sc2maf and solitaire

jk this was fun, but difficult. I don't know about publicly revealing all my thoughts though (and i was town). I want to hold some theories back, especially if I want Mafia to take a certain action (like leave me alive for later so that I can possibly later expose one of them via Ornament). So I don't necessarily want to publicly call out all my suspects (especially if I were to be right) as they might choose to keep a different player with more doubts alive.

It did cross my mind that Ozy could be scum, he was a bit too forthcoming with calling me a clear townie.

I also struggled with the AFKs/subs in early game as that made it impossible to make reads on those, and given no mechanics or LWs for town first couple nights (except Carol), there was not much to go on.

I did get fooled by Superjack and 4 others(that happened to be town/neut) voting on Oberon at some point during first couple days. Had a hard time picturing Oberon as mafia after that. Superjack voted on Frostbyte/Ozy as well. I guess that's what bussing is, and that was enough to introduce uncertainties to my judgments.

Not sure how to discern between town vs maf false-claims. OFC I knew Helz made it up about being Ornamentalist when he ended D3. So with these kind of claims, Baker-Caroler, Oberon-Caroler, can't really put that much weight into reading the false-claims from my seat.

Looking forward to next one.

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Wait it's your first time? That's extremely impressive then.
    All that's left to do is GET YOURSELF A DAMN AVATAR
    2nd time, if i remember correctly. From what I remember, I played one a few years back and was killed either N1 or first lynchable day. So my virginity did not get fully popped.

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, it is an absolutely mystery he managed to survive that long (and forever) lol. I was quite amazed at poor and GOOFY Varcron getting lynched D2 instead of him.
    Don't worry, I was amazed too

I tunneled wayyyyy too hard on Mike and got myself a bigger target than he did.

21. ISO #1671

sorry for ragequitting past 2 days tbh I could have played it way better but I was tilted since eod2 I felt all alone.

I CC'ed oberon because I believed him to be scum and then the claim just stayed on..

here is my cringe LW also, I should have probably posted this when d4 started

Spoiler : LW :
    everything I have done, I could have done as scum. I knew what I was doing from my first post to last, it was all part of scumhunting. Oberon and SJ are scum in my books with third scum unknown.

You want a guaranteed scum lynch then make sure to vote SJ or Oberon tomorrow. From the carol Mike received, I doubt Mike was lying about it. Auwt was most probably caroler. I had to play the way did. I told you guys Varcron is town. I am also sorry about voting NumberTwo, I felt like he was telling the truth too so who pushed for 2 mislynches in a row? Helz/Yagami on NumberTwo and blink/QPR on Varcron. I hope helz and blink are not mafia.. If blink is mafia, then Yagami has to side with town against blink/mike. But again this is very slim chance.

Between Renegade and SJ my vote would be on SJ. Renegade feels town tone wise and I have played good amount of games with him, I am sure he was also able to tell I am town. If Renegade is scum here then policy his ass in future games.

OzyWho can't be scum because of the slot they replaced in. I doubt it was mafia. Their input reminds me of their scum games though so watch out he might very well be scum. Town!Ozy posts A LOT of gamesolving and scumhunting.. scum!Ozy is a bit lazy.

blink could potentially be mafia but again there isn't any proof to this besides their random ass lynching townies and his refusal to vote Oberon or blindly trust QPR.

QPR is more likely to be mafia between blink/QPR based on scummy wagon he started on Varcron, if this game was played on any other site, QPR would have been lynched on spot for pushing that horrible ML 2 days in a row. so I would recommend lynching him if it comes to that. He might be the third scum.

PoE: lynch between SJ vs Renegade tomorrow (my vote would be on SJ), then kill off Oberon the day after and find the last mafia from survivors.

I could write more but I wrote this on discord and there is 2000 character limit SO yeah..

Good luck town.

gg tho, i had good laughs this game. love you all

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

I felt really down each time we lost town players. Auwt had the best reads this game and I was so sad they died from the start. Losing Helz as doc was another blow mafia NK's were good for sure 2 PR's down..

Oh also.. MM you are mad man managing to bait mafia NK past few games you are really consistent on dying N1 lol I envy that. Surely the best contribution and least headaches.

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @OzyWho I think you had it easy subbing in this game so I was right on your slacking being scum indicative
    Tbh, a problem I have as Town is that when I'm convinced of a days lynch - I have to force myself contributing anything at all. It has happened many times when I'm Tunneled on someone so I just put my vote down and any further contributing felt redundant/waste.

You're right that I'd be slightly more active as town.
    But now that I think of it, activity and effort based reads shouldn't be that reliable on me I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Oh also.. MM you are mad man managing to bait mafia NK past few games you are really consistent on dying N1 lol I envy that. Surely the best contribution and least headaches.
    MM was killed N1 because he was the 1st slot on the player list. Same story for Auwt.

28. ISO #1678

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    RANDUMB LYNCH!!! my approach
    This is perfectly fitting with your avatar xD.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #1679

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

/sign or /cohost