★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1679
  1. ISO #1001

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

This is really messed up. I don't know how he did it, and it's not like I would be trolling to attract attention here. But I am really pissed off now. This is like my 2nd FM mafia game ever and someone pulled this shit. I don't know what they did, but the post disappeared. I regret I didn't use quote or a new tab to preserve the original, I did not foresee something like this. There is definitely some cheating going on here.

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    This is really messed up. I don't know how he did it, and it's not like I would be trolling to attract attention here. But I am really pissed off now. This is like my 2nd FM mafia game ever and someone pulled this shit. I don't know what they did, but the post disappeared. I regret I didn't use quote or a new tab to preserve the original, I did not foresee something like this. There is definitely some cheating going on here.
    The Only PPL To The Betterment Of My Knowledge That Can Remove A Post From A Thread Entierly Are Forum Mods Man.. And PPL That Have That Permission Generally Anyone With A White Name Cant Do That At All..

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Only PPL To The Betterment Of My Knowledge That Can Remove A Post From A Thread Entierly Are Forum Mods Man.. And PPL That Have That Permission Generally Anyone With A White Name Cant Do That At All..
    Correct Me If Im Wrong Here..

6. ISO #1006

Post 965 is suspect. I am not a forum tech guy, so don't ask me how the words vanished. Varcron indicated that we should not go after the CC'ers (in his 1st statement).

Hence my reply:
    Re: 1st sentence: this is exactly why I urge everyone to ask themselves who are the likely teammates of the CC'ers ...

7. ISO #1007

Re: 1st sentence: this is exactly why I urge everyone to ask themselves who are the likely teammates of the CC'ers and try to find potential teammates that are "common" to the CC'ers. For me, that is you, Varcron. Like in poker, I want to pick a card that gives me more "outs".

I sure hope Blink and I are a team, let's go town!
    If it had been edited there would've been a difference between the quote and the actual post. There isn't, so nothing got edited.

8. ISO #1008

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If it had been edited there would've been a difference between the quote and the actual post. There isn't, so nothing got edited.
    Then offer me a plausible explanation, please. I know what I saw. Are you going to claim that I been eating mushrooms?

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'd be inclined to believe SJ being scum over Ren, Ren hasn't given me any scum vibes as of yet

(Just responding to stuff that happened a bit ago as I go)

I concur with Oberon here, however I've seen Frinckles do some pretty goofy shit with roles.

Not my fault you guys decide to post ~5 pages worth of content starting at 4 AM and ending when I woke up.

You two are buddying up again almost as though you have eachothers roles confirmed. I've been ignoring the possibility if you two being a team except it's really, REALLY obvious at this point.

Blink is clearly sheeping whatever PQ says which is highly unusual, ontop of the fact that previously he was voting Oberon at one point then somehow is following Mikes "Carol" that he recieved with two carollers CCing eachother.

Last time I was playing this entire shitshow with Oberon never happened, and I still think it's a bad idea to go after the CCed Carollers.

My vote is remaining on Mike, I feel it would benefit town to hear more of the bakermir V Oberon before making a lynch on them.
    It says right at the bottom he thinks it's a bad idea to go after the CC'D carollers.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    you are right and I know this puts me in a scuffed position in your and everyones reads but you guys gotta trust me here oberon is scum and this means mike or helz one of them is guaranteed scum. do you guys wanna lynch between helz/mike or oberon/baker ? that is now up to rest of you
    How in the world do you not see that in no world I can be scum especially with Oberon. This is so Odd coming from you.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

I don't know how to explain given Admins ruled there were no edits. But I saw what I saw: varcron made 2 statements 1) we should not go after CC'ers) 2) we should check CC'ers Oberon and bakermir. I called out the 1st statement saying, exactly, let's go after the likely accomplices. I almost replied to the 2nd statement saying he is contradicting WTF? but i chose to delete that reply before i posted (which i had to re-post due to whatever error occurred in my first reply attempt). I know i sound fishy now, but i speak the truth here. I realize I will now be read as making shit up etc. but I know what I saw. I will not take that back.

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

yeah thats where I am at also, I just want to hear from helz as he didn't respond and Mike deliberately ignored my Heartbreaker post about him so yeah it is what it is I guess I could switch to Helz with how the things looking right now but my vote is on Oberon for now since he CC'd me
    OMG people use logic there is NO HEATBREAKER. It is mechanically impossible unless another lover pair pops up. I am Neutral Lover My win Con is same as Blinks win con. In my role card it says
    ""Your win condition is your lover's.""

Everyone has now posted Lover has to be Alive 100% because no nights had 2 kp. Lover is 100% in this setup. NO one else is CC ing my claim becuse Mafia dont have the balls. becuse even if there is an actress they cant show 2kp if they die. So I am at this point Confirmed LOVER. Simple mechainics OMG PEOPLE SIMPLE MECHAINCS.

Also a Heartbreaker outeing like I did as lover is beyond stupid becuse it is easly CC. and Confirmable.

WE HAVE AN ACTRESS NO HEARTBREAKER!!!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

21. ISO #1021

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I missed something. Where does Mike come into all of this?
    I am lovered to BLink.

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

My scumhunting lead me to Oberon being scum 100%, SJ being scum 90%, Mike/Helz containing one 100%, Varcron/Rene containing one 10%
    I am trusting Bakermir less and less. His is just ignoring logic. I am starting to wonder if Oberon pulled some dumb shit again and just may be real. Baker is alot smarter than this. Town baker I have never known to just ignore the logic presented.

24. ISO #1024

My scumhunting lead me to Oberon being scum 100%, SJ being scum 90%, Mike/Helz containing one 100%, Varcron/Rene containing one 10%
    Also it was bakers vote that kept fliped it to RNg and got number 2 lynched over Varcron.

25. ISO #1025

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    baker did save Varcron, that was an actual action from the game, he was even self aware enough to say "i'm not saving varcron" lol
    has oberon tried to save anyone?
    Correct 100%

26. ISO #1026

Mike has claimed Lover and is UN CC'D
    Light has claimed Angel and is UN CC'D

Both are statistically more likely to be Town, while only Lover has the possibility of being a Heartbreaker - which may or may not even be in the game.

Does that about sum it up?
    Why would Mike, as Heartbreaker, hard claim Lover though? Doesn't make sense.
    I' hard veto against Light and Mike lynches, there has to be better.

Now - where have baker and oberon claimed that list maker role? roughly how far back / which page?
    This dude sees the logic. I am likeing this guy.

27. ISO #1027

I'm okay with switching to SJ and Helz unless you guys find the exact mafia. I did save varcron and I am not sure if I am gonna regret that or not but I still believe he is town
    I like this responce.

28. ISO #1028

@OzyWho
    On D2, Varcron was about to get lynched with 3 votes (Blinkskater, Mike, and PQRnHack). No solid lead, but I pushed for town to get some votes rather than allow for Mafia to exercise their [up to 3] votes in last moment. And what I was afraid of sort-of happened (perhaps): with 1 min to go in the day, bakermir added a 3rd vote to NumberTwo to force a 50/50 tiebreaker, in which NumberTwo got lynched and flipped Holiday Patron. Varcron has not been very vocal or produced constructive feedback in my view, which is why I "randomed" him D2.

Refer to page 10. Posts 459 463 464 470 475
    We know that Baker is an UN-CC'D Caroler.
    I understand what you say about Varcron, but I don't understand why is that Baker D1 vote relevant here.

so you know who to target at night and nightkill?
    ngl SJ is looking scummier by the second
    Mafia have this thing called Night Chat ftr.

OK you guys arent gonna believe this but im Caroler and i sent it to Oberon last night
    Was your N1 Carol made public D2? What was it and wom did you target N1?

Light isn't scum and if Mike's carol is legit (which it is unless Auwt was Caroler and bakermir is janitor) it would appear SJ is most likely scum given the way he's playing @Mike what was your carol again
    CAN SOMEBODY AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT THE CAROLES HAVE BEEN THUS FAR? WE HAVE 2 CAROL CLAIMS, THERE HAVE BEEN CAROLS MADE PUBLIC BEFORE I ENTERED THE GAME - AND NOBODY HAS BOTHERED TO POINT ME TO THEM WHEN I ASKED TO BRING ME UP TO SPEED!

-vote Varcron

On the basis that:
    a) if Oberon is Mafia, then given voting history and pushes, there aren't that many other choices left, Varcron fits as a teammate.
    b) if bakermir is Mafia, then it's painfully obvious given how baker saved Varcron from D2 lynch. Sometimes, the simplest explanation can be the right explanation.
    If baker is Mafia - then it's ONLY possible if Mike is his teammate, because Mike has gotten a carol (right?) that baker claims to have sent.

Why the fuck is everyone trying to make the game as complicated as possible, while nobody, except for Blink and a little bit PQR, has bothered to fill me in anything that has happend. It's fucking annoying tbh.

29. ISO #1029

Where was Oberon CC'd?

@bakermir quickly going through, I couldn't find your claim. Can you quickly just quote it plz?
    Well the CC was my fault as I read Baker softing you know what I have an idea

@bakermir I want you to quote where you softed. Make sure I did not read into your posts and this will let the rest of town see what I saw and get true reads.

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

@Mike , I think Varcron is a safe lynch here. He was out here trying to spin a mike/blink/PQR scum team.

I very likely won't be shifting off Varcron.

Oberon has no more credibility, I have locked him in as actress, that may cost us game if he trolled us but it is what it is.

I do believe there are 2 scums between baker/Oberon/SJ

32. ISO #1032

We know that Baker is an UN-CC'D Caroler.
    I understand what you say about Varcron, but I don't understand why is that Baker D1 vote relevant here.

Mafia have this thing called Night Chat ftr.

Was your N1 Carol made public D2? What was it and wom did you target N1?

CAN SOMEBODY AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT THE CAROLES HAVE BEEN THUS FAR? WE HAVE 2 CAROL CLAIMS, THERE HAVE BEEN CAROLS MADE PUBLIC BEFORE I ENTERED THE GAME - AND NOBODY HAS BOTHERED TO POINT ME TO THEM WHEN I ASKED TO BRING ME UP TO SPEED!

If baker is Mafia - then it's ONLY possible if Mike is his teammate, because Mike has gotten a carol (right?) that baker claims to have sent.

Why the fuck is everyone trying to make the game as complicated as possible, while nobody, except for Blink and a little bit PQR, has bothered to fill me in anything that has happend. It's fucking annoying tbh.
    no baker is only ever mafia here if AUWT was the caroler and died after mike received his carol.

33. ISO #1033

-vote Varcron

On the basis that:
    a) if Oberon is Mafia, then given voting history and pushes, there aren't that many other choices left, Varcron fits as a teammate.
    b) if bakermir is Mafia, then it's painfully obvious given how baker saved Varcron from D2 lynch. Sometimes, the simplest explanation can be the right explanation.
    @Mike , I think Varcron is a safe lynch here. He was out here trying to spin a mike/blink/PQR scum team.

I very likely won't be shifting off Varcron.

Oberon has no more credibility, I have locked him in as actress, that may cost us game if he trolled us but it is what it is.

I do believe there are 2 scums between baker/Oberon/SJ
    Why is Varcron a better lynch of Oberon is a locked actress in your mind?
    I'm missing something.

34. ISO #1034

My vote will stay on Varcron. If town has any chance to win, I think this is the play. Sadly now my credibility has been compromised because I am viewed as making shit up about a post that got edited/replaced. Tough call for the rest. Maf will possibly push that I am out of my mind or high and seeing things. I cannot explain it, but I saw what I saw. I am pursuing further with higher-level admin.

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

AMEN PLEASE DO THAT jeez, im asking it for so long now nobody's willing to help a brotha out the get up to speed.
    OK I am lover Light is Angel both Neut I am lovered to Blink. Light is guarding Blink. Blink is all but confirmed Town.

I recived a carol last night
    "A Caroler sang a song to you last night. It mentioned Superjack, Varcron and Renegade. At least one of which is not town."

So that confirms 100% one or more of the 3 in there is MAFIA 100%

Baker has only softed his CC of oberon I have asked him repletely to claim and has of yet not to do it. But I did already want to belive Oberon was fake. becuse Oberon first CC My carol. now Oberon claims he sent me the carol.
    Oberon also claimed he sent a carol to Light day 1 so if light logs on That confirmed Oberon or Baker.

That about sums it up

@OzyWho

37. ISO #1037

I'm not a fucking caroler I lied
    ROFLOL @bakermir sorry for doubting you but you not seeing logic got me anoyed.

38. ISO #1038

There's only 1 Caroler claim now and it's baker.

Mike received a carol from AUWT/baker. I believe the three players are varcron, Super Jack and renegade.

If baker is the real caroler then I believe the scum team is exactly Varcron, SJ, Oberon.

39. ISO #1039

Why is Varcron a better lynch of Oberon is a locked actress in your mind?
    I'm missing something.
    because Oberon if I am correct is an actress who will flip town. Varcron is 100% in the carol which mike 100% recieved.

40. ISO #1040

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    OK I am lover Light is Angel both Neut I am lovered to Blink. Light is guarding Blink. Blink is all but confirmed Town.

I recived a carol last night
    "A Caroler sang a song to you last night. It mentioned Superjack, Varcron and Renegade. At least one of which is not town."

So that confirms 100% one or more of the 3 in there is MAFIA 100%

Baker has only softed his CC of oberon I have asked him repletely to claim and has of yet not to do it. But I did already want to belive Oberon was fake. becuse Oberon first CC My carol. now Oberon claims he sent me the carol.
    Oberon also claimed he sent a carol to Light day 1 so if light logs on That confirmed Oberon or Baker.

That about sums it up

@OzyWho
    THANK YOU!

-vote varcron

41. ISO #1041

I think SJ is likely Oberons partner.

The third is probably Yagami. AUWT could be the real Angel In a strange world.

If yagami had rolled actress, that would explain his sudden change from softing List maker, to outright claiming Angel. It wouldn't explain Oberons behavior though, because Oberons behavior makes a lot of sense as actress also. Could SJ and Magoroth be trying to bus each other? If Yagami is the janitor and figured out that AUWT was ANGEL it could make sense. But to fake a soft of a TPR List maker right away more then once and then change the claim completely to angel would be a crazy play. Could I see light doing that? Yeah He would deserve a win in my book with a play like that. SJ is probably our best lynch here, he's contributed nothing of substance.
    Oberon did claim he gave his list Day 1 to Light. Dam I wish light would have been on to se his reaction to that.

42. ISO #1042

On the other side of the pillow, Bakers Caroler claim could be a ruse, as AUWT could be the real caroler, making baker likely the actress here. A baker+varcron team would really also make sense because of the way baker saved varcron from being lynched. A third team member would have to fit in there which is a lot less clear. Yagami could fit as janitor as could rene and even SJ.
    You are makeing my head hurt.

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

also Mike that was one of the worst claims I've ever seen, you just got 3 people killed
    OMFG DONT YOU DARE DONT YOU FUCKING DARE

45. ISO #1045

Mike and Ozy I suggest you go back to the first few pages of the game and look at Oberon and Super jacks interactions, fmpov that looks like 2 mafia.

Although I'm not completely ruling out baker being apart of that, there's really no reason to vote out baker over oberon just based on oberons play.

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

I'd be inclined to believe SJ being scum over Ren, Ren hasn't given me any scum vibes as of yet

(Just responding to stuff that happened a bit ago as I go)

I concur with Oberon here, however I've seen Frinckles do some pretty goofy shit with roles.

Not my fault you guys decide to post ~5 pages worth of content starting at 4 AM and ending when I woke up.

You two are buddying up again almost as though you have eachothers roles confirmed. I've been ignoring the possibility if you two being a team except it's really, REALLY obvious at this point.

Blink is clearly sheeping whatever PQ says which is highly unusual, ontop of the fact that previously he was voting Oberon at one point then somehow is following Mikes "Carol" that he recieved with two carollers CCing eachother.

Last time I was playing this entire shitshow with Oberon never happened, and I still think it's a bad idea to go after the CCed Carollers.

My vote is remaining on Mike, I feel it would benefit town to hear more of the bakermir V Oberon before making a lynch on them.
    ROFLOL I am litterly the only role that is Confirmed to still be alive and NO CC whith everyone that has talked also no other lovers yet you want to Vote ME over Mafia. there is 3 Confirmed mafia in the game. We have to hit a MAfia today.

48. ISO #1048

You guys overcomplicate this shit too much

That's why we lose as town. For me it's pretty clear that team is likely still Mike/Blink/PQ after the D1 shenanigans that happened. Pretty bold play by scum to claim receiving carols and being caroller if they lose the argument.

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050