Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

Rules
    All standard S-FM Rules apply
    Pictures are allowed within reasonable size. Hopefully I don't need to specify what "reasonable size" is.
    Videos are allowed as long as autoplay is off.

Mechanics
    48 hour days.
    24 hour nights or early ending nights at host discretion.
    Last wills allowed.
    Suicide is allowed at host discretion.
    Lynch system is to be determined by the host and stated during signups.
    Mafia/Triad have a night chat and a factional night kill which may be carried out instead of a night action if no other teammates are performing night kills. Mafia/Triad learn each others identities on night 0 and may spend the night communicating.

Special Mechanics
    Game begins on night 0
    Upon the beginning of the game, a list of 20 roles, 8 of which will be citizens with no night actions, will be revealed.
    The evil factions will then take turns drafting roles into their alignment from the list. The Godfather and Dragon Head roles pick a role for their faction to have. Leftover roles will be randomly dispersed amongst the townspeople. Mafia will have first, fourth and sixth pick. Triad will have second, third and fifth pick. Townspeople will not know the roles drafted. Evils will.
    Due to the nebulous nature of the setup list, an OoO can not be constructed here. It is the duty of the host to resolve any order conflicts. Assume any roles with similar night actions (ie, investigations or night kills) will happen at the same time.

TBA: base rolecards (what makes mafia different than triad? what makes a godfather different from normal mafia?) / wincons
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; February 25th, 2021 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: FM Multiball Captains Mode

2+ KPN with 4 scum PR and 4 TPR. Town loses majority in 2 days at worst and probably needs some form of protective / kill reversal. Looks balanced enough if you consider town could also win in 2 days at best.

Bulletproof / night immune mechanics could probably counter swing although the setup sounds PR heavy with 10 of 20 roles looking to be either PR or the GF/DH. I would make the PR's limited in their charges or even alternate days they can use abilities or something.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    2+ KPN with 4 scum PR and 4 TPR. Town loses majority in 2 days at worst and probably needs some form of protective / kill reversal. Looks balanced enough if you consider town could also win in 2 days at best.

Bulletproof / night immune mechanics could probably counter swing although the setup sounds PR heavy with 10 of 20 roles looking to be either PR or the GF/DH. I would make the PR's limited in their charges or even alternate days they can use abilities or something.
    Multi ball setups pretty much require the scum factions to have factional kills + more KP for the game to not run too long and risk burning people out.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Multi ball setups pretty much require the scum factions to have factional kills + more KP for the game to not run too long and risk burning people out.
    Big setups last longer than 9P ones, and that's normal. It's not a reason to create imbalance (or at least not major imbalance, since it's pretty hard to have a perfectly balanced multiball game). Since the PRs aren't revealed yet, there isn't much we can do, since we cannot determine the setup's spirit for now, so I'd leave it to that atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :