How I fight the mob
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

How I fight the mob

For every call of 'racist', I don't yell 'ideologue', I yell retard. They know they've lost because I've not lost my mind yet and they cower under my towering INTELLECT and dispassionate analysis. Hell people have been calling them retarded ever since they were born! Just that nobody has been using that word for over two years, so imagine his surprise when someone says the forbidden r-word. R-R-RETARD? YOU'RE A RACIST FOR SAYING THAT!! And at that very point I show them the true cross and proceed to exorcise them. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! And now they start frothing at the mouth and speaking in Tongues. BAM! Another libtard 'destroyed'

Okay, my post may be trolly, but It's legit :P don't feed the trollz
    If you can't laugh, the terrorists win (and also the retards, since all terrorists are also retards)
    Last edited by Oberon; February 15th, 2021 at 08:19 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: How I fight the mob

Are you sure you haven’t lost your mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3

I'm afraid this doesn't exactly belong in Serious Discussion :P.

Also, you're discrediting your own views by trolling, which is sad because we actually share a lot of views, even though we don't express it in the same manner. I humbly suggest you stay away from American politics for a while. I've actually stopped hard-following them now, because my interest is about what the US do in the world, not among themselves. I'd never be crazy enough to move there anyway lmao. So stick to geopolitics and you'll remain informed without losing your mind into the tornado of retardedness that surrounds that country.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

You said you intend to move there someday... but really, you shouldn't lol. Go to Australia, New Zealand, Canada or to a Scandinavian country instead. If I'm moving from my country, it'd be to go in one of those places. People there seem to have some basic level of sanity that is... rarer elsewhere, even though there is no Eden.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Now that you don’t want me to I’ve actually bought my plane ticket and am headed to Burlington as we speak!
    You don’t want to live here lol. Everyone who comes wants to get out as soon as they arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #11