Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

Stay Classy

Created by RLVG

Setup Link

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to mention me in the thread or PM me.
    Night action can be submitted through forum PM or through Discord (Auwt#5618).

Additional changes to the setup :

LYNCH TYPE IS SET TO PLURALITY+MAJORITY (instead of Majority only)
    STAY CIVIL.
    THIS SETUP WILL BE A 8P (using an extra Citizen)
    Other settings will follow RLVG's setup.

DAY 1 HAS STARTED

With 8 players being alive, 5 votes to hammer.

Remaining time before End Of Day 1 :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

DAY 2

DAY 3

Last edited by Auwt; February 19th, 2021 at 12:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

-vote whoisefekann02andozyteam
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Ok softing Random PR. I will not be day 1 lynch. Or Softing Citizen. Mafia will have to try and figure out what I am. My guess is they will belive I am Citizen. And advoid me. Or they will push hard on this claim saying it is Scummy to ouch a Lynch so they will not have to figure me out. Or try to push me to claim Am I protective or investigative or support? The other PR should not claim as that would be stupid. Also Mafia you may be thinking I can’t be protective becuse I would be basicly throwing if I was but this is the Wifom I want created. Then I can’t be any Pr becise if I was I would not do this gambit as it would be stupid. Then I must be citizen baiting the mafia kill. And then this would be a good gambit as it would alow me to live another night and get a possible check on someone giveong a free green or possible red Check. So question would Mike due Thai gambit as citizen or PR. Well most of you know I would do it as any town role. Now let’s see who pushes me for this???
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam View Post
    Good Morning Humanity!
    Its Me!

The Person Who Talks Like This!

And Today I Want To Start A Dating Program On Day 1

@FrostByte Congratulations You Have Been Selected For The First Round

Now Its Time To Find You A Date!
    I've already got one! Been fucking your mom for the last two months! It's been wonderful!
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

13. ISO #13

Also, The Person Who Talks Like This is Light_Yagami

14. ISO #14

(o)

Just a quick reminder that we can afford only 1 mislynch.

None of that: "yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1"
    It's gonna be hard to keep it classy when you come in and immediately misrepresent the game mechanics and then start talking shit about me personally.

I thought you needed two templars to make an archon. Apparently all you need is a shyguy and a common idiot. Guess I've been playing sc2 wrong this entire time.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    It's gonna be hard to keep it classy when you come in and immediately misrepresent the game mechanics and then start talking shit about me personally.

I thought you needed two templars to make an archon. Apparently all you need is a shyguy and a common idiot. Guess I've been playing sc2 wrong this entire time.
    Its not shit

I just tried to help you

Why are you so rude to me

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Its not shit

I just tried to help you

You're Supposed To Type Like This

and I called you a shyguy. That's not that rude. At least you're not the common idiot.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Screw You
    You don't get any sympathy points after saying screw you.

23. ISO #23

Why Is Ozy The Common Idiot?
    because he's a fucking idiot with a roughly average IQ who thinks he's a genius. Google Dunning-Kruger.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Ozy always gives me openings to shit talk him and then gets real pissed off about it. If he wouldn't start shit I'd just act like he doesn't exist.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

It actually is 1 mislynch + 1 skip, due to the extra citizen.

Regardless though. Can you explain why are you attacking players right out of the gate?

Barely half page into the game, you've already called someone idiot, prima donna, "fucked your mom", shyguy, and plenty of personal comments.

Honestly, what is wrong with you?

35. ISO #35

Regardless though. Can you explain why are you attacking players right out of the gate?

Barely half page into the game, you've already called someone idiot, prima donna, "fucked your mom", shyguy, and plenty of personal comments.

(o)

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

So Uhhhh Welcome To The Dating Show We Call Uhhhh

Jack's Dating

We Have To Find Something Good To Bring Up The Ratings Else Our Host Jack Is Going To Kill Us

Would You Mind Helping Me To Make The Ratings Not Sink Into Quicksand?

ok

how can I help

38. ISO #38

Again, if you would just leave me the fuck alone you wouldn't catch all this heat. You can't help yourself, though, gotta aim shit directly at me right out of the gate and then wonder why I shit talk you.

Underhandedly talk shit about me and then play the victim when you catch it back. Fucking pathetic tbh.

39. ISO #39

literally quoted my sig in your first post, ofc I'm gonna say shit back, you absolute moron

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

(o)
    Again, if you would just leave me the fuck alone you wouldn't catch all this heat. You can't help yourself, though, gotta aim shit directly at me right out of the gate and then wonder why I shit talk you.

Underhandedly talk shit about me and then play the victim when you catch it back. Fucking pathetic tbh.
    I literally said nothing to you in any way shape or form. Then I see you threw insults at me.

Now you say "why don't you leave me alone?"...

Dude... seriously...

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

(o)
    literally quoted my sig in your first post, ofc I'm gonna say shit back, you absolute moron
    LOL I didn't even notice it's in your sig, I shouldn't have to go search for it. (though it took only a minute)

Regardless though, that wasn't targeted at you personally, nor I understand how it even could given that it's not your quote.

45. ISO #45

(o)

LOL I didn't even notice it's in your sig, I shouldn't have to go search for it. (though it took only a minute)

Regardless though, that wasn't targeted at you personally, nor I understand how it even could given that it's not your quote.
    Lying on the internet is fucking pathetic and you should stop.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok softing Random PR. I will not be day 1 lynch. Or Softing Citizen. Mafia will have to try and figure out what I am. My guess is they will belive I am Citizen. And advoid me. Or they will push hard on this claim saying it is Scummy to ouch a Lynch so they will not have to figure me out. Or try to push me to claim Am I protective or investigative or support? The other PR should not claim as that would be stupid. Also Mafia you may be thinking I can’t be protective becuse I would be basicly throwing if I was but this is the Wifom I want created. Then I can’t be any Pr becise if I was I would not do this gambit as it would be stupid. Then I must be citizen baiting the mafia kill. And then this would be a good gambit as it would alow me to live another night and get a possible check on someone giveong a free green or possible red Check. So question would Mike due Thai gambit as citizen or PR. Well most of you know I would do it as any town role. Now let’s see who pushes me for this???
    town

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50