S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Ozy always gives me openings to shit talk him and then gets real pissed off about it. If he wouldn't start shit I'd just act like he doesn't exist.
    maybe try not shit talking people for a change? go to an anger management class? might help u muh dude

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    maybe try not shit talking people for a change? go to an anger management class? might help u muh dude
    motherfucker that's what I do

talking shit =/= anger
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

10. ISO #60

efe is scum.
    why?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

11. ISO #61

also, can we PLEASE stop this 'I'm softing TPR' bullshit please? it's dumb, catches town, or outs the fucking PRs
    literally, please stop, people do this every single fucking game and it's infuriating, STOP CLAIMING POWER ROLES
    nO. i'M dETECAtIVE
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #62

WELP LOOKS LIKE I'M IN THE GAME THEN

also, can we PLEASE stop this 'I'm softing TPR' bullshit please? it's dumb, catches town, or outs the fucking PRs
    literally, please stop, people do this every single fucking game and it's infuriating, STOP CLAIMING POWER ROLES
    I'm softing TPR

Haven't read the thread yet, but in all seriousness, I agree with Mag here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam View Post
    (o)

Just a quick reminder that we can afford only 1 mislynch.

None of that: "yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1"
    Y E S

Damn, you and Mag are taking all of my favorite lines and saying them better than I do. You Damn Trolls!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok softing Random PR. I will not be day 1 lynch. Or Softing Citizen. Mafia will have to try and figure out what I am. My guess is they will belive I am Citizen. And advoid me. Or they will push hard on this claim saying it is Scummy to ouch a Lynch so they will not have to figure me out. Or try to push me to claim Am I protective or investigative or support? The other PR should not claim as that would be stupid. Also Mafia you may be thinking I can’t be protective becuse I would be basicly throwing if I was but this is the Wifom I want created. Then I can’t be any Pr becise if I was I would not do this gambit as it would be stupid. Then I must be citizen baiting the mafia kill. And then this would be a good gambit as it would alow me to live another night and get a possible check on someone giveong a free green or possible red Check. So question would Mike due Thai gambit as citizen or PR. Well most of you know I would do it as any town role. Now let’s see who pushes me for this???
    Hm... me?
    -vote Mike

15. ISO #65

Welp Efe, you're gonna have a hard time dating this one XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    because he's a fucking idiot with a roughly average IQ who thinks he's a genius. Google Dunning-Kruger.
    Ozy is like the opposite of the general "Dunning-Kruger victim", always trying new stuff and not pretending that it's gonna work or even that it's clever. Your post is not only rude, it also is utterly false. This is seriously disappointing. It's also counterproductive, because none of this tells us anything about your individual alignments (unless I count a dirty meta-read I have that I honestly don't want to talk about, even though it influences me, simply because it cannot result in anything fun). I guess we at least can state you're probably not SvS, though.
    Thoughts about what the Ozy-Frostbyte interaction means alignments-wise would be very helpful.

And for the record, it's not like quoting you from a game in which I believe you were scum where you said something wrong about mafia theory is offensive at all. Now, if we could stay classy for real, it would be fun.

16. ISO #66

town
    Why and how? Mike's post was objectively not towny, and he has proven to be able to manipulate his meta a lot, so there's no reason to townread him here.
    also frostbyte is doing the abrasive thing again so hes town
    Oh well, someone already more or less voiced my dirty meta-read xD.
    Numbertwo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna say right away that Mag is probably town here. No logical reason, I just really feel like it.
    If I'm Wrong, I Will Eat My Hat

17. ISO #67

efe is scum.
    https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/...crZK/giphy.mp4

I love this gif :P

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    nO. i'M dETECAtIVE
    go home, you're drunk :P

19. ISO #69

(o)

town
    What Mike is doing is bullshit, but he's Town for it.
    I'm not sure I follow.

Why isn't l SJ Town too? He claimed just as Mike did, the only difference was that Mike's claim had LAMIST (Look at me, I'm so town.) attributes whilst SJ's didn't.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

(o)
    mike is town, scum doesnt soft pr in their first post, or write a post that elaborate
    its too cringe to be scum
    Gay = Town M8
    Not universally though.
    That's true depending on the player.

I agree with your read if your read is Mike being too good for the "I'm too concerned what others think of me so I over-elaborate".

I don't agree with your read if your read is Mike being too bad to predict or gamble on the above read.

I'm not viewing it as anything more than NAI tbh.

-vote superjack
    You felt different the last 2 games.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

(o)

Not universally though.
    That's true depending on the player.

I agree with your read if your read is Mike being too good for the "I'm too concerned what others think of me so I over-elaborate".

I don't agree with your read if your read is Mike being too bad to predict or gamble on the above read.

I'm not viewing it as anything more than NAI tbh.

-vote superjack
    You felt different the last 2 games.
    gay.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    If this guy is not scum. Kill me. in no world is he Town. I am unsure on SuperJack I would not lynch him today.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

(o)
    Yes?
    What was the reason for that Mike vote by you? You townread him for that post and you approve his claim.

A change of heart happened somewhere along the way?
    Except you said it in past tense "I got those chills too" - so the change of heart was not regarding your "chills on Mike" since you townread him when you voted him.

Why did you vote Mike and what was the change of heart?

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

(o)
    Oberon is Bleading Town. Anyone ever lynch this dude you are a Moron.
    His townread on you was a bit too naive for my taste.

You scumreading MM and townreading Mag gives the impression that you townread and scumread people based on how they read you. Please elaborate on them.

43. ISO #93

(o)

What was the reason for that Mike vote by you? You townread him for that post and you approve his claim.

A change of heart happened somewhere along the way?
    Except you said it in past tense "I got those chills too" - so the change of heart was not regarding your "chills on Mike" since you townread him when you voted him.

Why did you vote Mike and what was the change of heart?
    God damn it I misread Mags post. I thought they said Mike is scum. Which I would agree with due to mike's first post. It's too well crafted to be townie and looks more like a scum gambit.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #94

(o)
    I'm all ears. What's the scumread on MM based on?
    I will explain later I encourage you to bring this question up to me before EOD.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

45. ISO #95

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    If this guy is not scum. Kill me. in no world is he Town. I am unsure on SuperJack I would not lynch him today.
    You're making a lot of hard posts. You are looking far too well confident in your gambits and stances. Not natural.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #96

(o)

His townread on you was a bit too naive for my taste.

You scumreading MM and townreading Mag gives the impression that you townread and scumread people based on how they read you. Please elaborate on them.
    I have ways to read MM and MAG. Again I will explain more at a latter time. I will say I do like where you are coming from.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

You're making a lot of hard posts. You are looking far too well confident in your gambits and stances. Not natural.
    Correct, You can even try and say I can look like I am to informed correcT?

49. ISO #99

I'm definitely using my detective ability and tracking Mike tonight if he isn't dead by then.
    I am not dyeing today. you do you. I may die tonight but not dyeing in a lynch.

50. ISO #100