That's crazy man
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: That's crazy man

Not strictly speaking. But I've done breathing techniques that, among other things, release small traces of DMT in your brain.
    One of Wim Hof Breathing moto's is "get high on your own supply". But I also tried some breathing techniques more targeted for specifically releasing DMT. They're a waste of time in my experience. Also some comments said that it's nothing like using actual DMT directly.

Off topic: since I mentioned breathing techniques, I just wanted to ask if anyone is interested in "translating" the The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2019 paper for me? I know it's off topic, sorry about that.
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 11th, 2021 at 11:54 AM.

3. ISO #3

Re: That's crazy man

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Have you ever done DMT?
    A few times. I enjoyed it but I dont know if its something I will do again.

The last time I did it it was we smoked it. I was on the bed with a girl and we had a bong rigged up for it. I felt like the hand of God reached up through the bed and grabbed me to drag me down to hell. She said she was convinced she died and that she could feel herself leaving her body to fall to hell. Neither of us had a good time there and we both felt 'out of place' and just kind of awkward for the rest of the day.

Im much more of a shrooms kinda guy to this day. I push vets to try to micro-dose in tandem with PTSD therapy or just to trip in a positive environment when they loose the will to live. I have a friend that keeps pushing me to try some peyote mix with some Indian shaman but I am not sure if thats something I want these days. Will probably do acid again sometime but I have literally had 2 hits in my closet for the last year and just haven't had the time or inclination to go for it. As much as I enjoy it I very much dislike that uncomfortable feeling that lingers for a few days afterwards and the thoughts I have that I think are 'profound' at the time just feel really stupid when I hear what I was thinking.