I turned on the TV in 1998, and...
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ignored I turned on the TV in 1998, and...

... I got told there was something rotten in the White House. President Clinton got a blowjob, and they said that WASN’T THE BAD NEWS. Because he may have made her lie. WOOOOO! I think it’s still not the bad news because he had to take his cock out of he mouth FIRST!!

And then... insanity. Every news channel just had a 3 hour debate on whether oral sex was adultery. I couldn’t believe what I was watching and I feel I was going to pass out from so much stupidity. Just before I had an out of body experience, I thought, ‘define is’.

Is oral sex adultery? YES!!!! If curling is an Olympic Sport, then oral sex is adultery! It’s harder than curling so oral sex should be in the Olympics, because if you’re good at it, you deserve a medal!

Bill Clinton got impeached? Because he got a blowjob. And this upset a LOT OF PEOPLE, who didn’t get one!

2. ISO #2

Re: I turned on the TV in 1998, and...

Stalin: Wanna hear a joke?
    Hitler: Sure.
    Stalin: Moscow.
    Hitler: I don't get it.
    Stalin: EXACTLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :