Favorite and Unfavorite attitudes on site.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Favorite and Unfavorite attitudes on site.

The intent of this thread is for everyone, who's willing, to list their most and least favorite attitudes on this site during the last year. Many or one or none - all are ok.

The intent of this thread is not to discuss things listed in it. Ideally this thread will look like a concise compilation.

My Favorite:
    When, during discussions, people make sure that their posts are productive or positive or valuable in some way or another.

My Unfavourite:
    When, after being unpleasant to others and the others express disapprovals or dislikes to it, people don't take it to heart.
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 8th, 2021 at 11:35 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Favorite and Unfavorite attitudes on site.

My favorites: When people are themselves and just want to have fun with people they don't necessarily know, but consider as friends anyway.
    When we have deep and genuine logical arguments, both about real life stuff and about Mafia.

My unfavorites: When people are making disagreements or games personal. (If people didn't do that IRL, we'd nearly live in a social utopia...)
    When people try to stir up conflict. I despise snakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

this isn't so much an attitude as much as something i just appreciate about the site:

Even when some arguments get heated I often learn more than i ever would have otherwise about a topic just from looking up sources to defend my stance or reading the provided ones by others
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4

This entire forum is cringe. If people think they’re having a genuine discussion they’re deluding themselves. It’s nothing more than subjective boisterousness coupled with literary drama. Everyone says they’re debating but in actuality everyone has the same opinion here and if they don’t they get shunned by the rest. My favourite attitude? This forum is a trash heap LOL, all the good people left a looooong time ago. The only good people still around are Ozy, MM and they won’t be around for long =)