I disagree, it’s not insignificant. If someone makes a study with 10,000 people purporting to show the benefits of crystal balls on health or whatever the fuck I will literally not give a shit. I could care less if people put the ‘scientific study’ sticker on it; if it’s unreasonable, it doesn’t matter who’s saying it or why - it’s still unreasonable. As it stands nobody in this fucking thread has bothered or even tried to explain a causal relationship coupd be between diversity and profit in such a way that diversity -> profit. The five points the authors of the study we investigated were called into question and quite frankly just as I suspected the conclusions they drew look more like their own opinions. You cannot build science on the basis of an opinion! Honestly if there were anything remotely conclusive that proved causality oops would’ve mentioned it - the fact that he didn’t when challenged is evidence enough for me.

People need to stop being intimidated by ‘scientific studies’ that purport to show nonsensical causalities. This is intellectual tyranny at its finest.

To continue the line of thought I originally went on, when someone claims something fucking stupid such as culture > personality/education (which in my view basically goes back to the fucking tabula rasa argument), I can dismiss it out of hand with my personal experience because of how fucking obviously stupid it is. I have not witnessed any cultural factora trumping personality virtually ever and I seriously doubt whether anyone else here has. This reminds me of the dumb shit people in Romania believe in such as the idea that life experience > education. An incredibly anti-intellectual idea and maybe not even that surprising in a second world country like Romania, but to hear something like that from the so-called first world... disheartening.