Trumps Future
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Trumps Future

1. ISO #1

Trumps Future

So I poked around and this is what I found for his financial and legal situation. Figured most of the people in this community would get a kick out of this.

His loans look something like this:

162 million to the 'Vornado Partnership' due 2021 against a hotel in San Francisco
    285 million to the 'Vornado partnership' due 2022 against a hotel in New York City
    100 million to the bond market due 2022 against a New York city property
    340 million to Deutsche bank from Germany due between 2023 and 2024 against multiple golf courses and hotels, and they can come after Trump's personal assets
    13 million to the bond market due 2024 against a few New York city propertys

Thats 900 million in loans going to get called in over the next few years with 5 or 6 other loans that were a couple million each I didn't mention. Trumps tax records reflect his property's are not producing enough cash to pay back their loans with business slowing from his public image issues as well as the pandemic. His hotel empire reported an average occupancy of 23% last year.

All this is further complicated by the New York attorney general investigating him for fraudulently overstating his assets to get business loans which will greatly hurt his ability to get loans right now and his largest lender the Deutsche bank (which he has done business sense the 1990s) has voiced that they will cut ties with him removing his ability to refinance.

On the legal side things look just as bad:

Its widely speculated the IRS may come after him for tax evasion for a process known as 'Debt parking' where he loaned 50 million personally from Chicago Unit Acquisition LLC which is a company he owns allowing the company to operate at a loss for the year.

Then there's the New York attorney general fraud ongoing investigation I mentioned earlier.

Also the Manhattan district attorney has been issuing subpoenas and questioning witnesses before a grand jury while fighting to the supreme court to obtain corporate documents and tax records to lay the ground work for a wide variety of charges related to Trumps financing and insurance interests.

The hush-payments thing is still ongoing although the only provable thing is that Trump has falsified business records.

There are 3 separate ongoing lawsuits that allege failure to seek the consent of Congress before accepting any benefits from foreign states in various ways.

Then there are some ongoing sexual misconduct lawsuits including one by 'Jean Carroll' which will result in some variety of sexual assault if Trumps DNA is matched to the dress she was wearing at the time of the assault.

Then theres the issue of Mary Trump vs Donald Trump that claims he and his sons siphoned money away from her inheritance when they were tasked with looking after them (because she was under age when she inherited them.)

All of this is to say- Trump has a very dark few years coming his way where he could loose his business empire, his personal assets and his freedom. All that without even touching on what happens if the fed decides to go after his illegal actions during his time in office. Historically he has been creative sourcing money but that may not be possible this time around. He will probably have to do some really shady stuff under the table to stay afloat.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Trumps Future

Trumps tax records reflect his property's are not producing enough cash to pay back their loans
    Implying Trump isn't committing tax fraud. Dude will definitely never come to justice.

I have no interest in Trump anymore. I'm eagerly awaiting the "soon" where we are no longer subjected to an endless amount of Trump news torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Implying Trump isn't committing tax fraud. Dude will definitely never come to justice.

I have no interest in Trump anymore. I'm eagerly awaiting the "soon" where we are no longer subjected to an endless amount of Trump news torment.
    I wonder how common are large tax frauds?

Every federal agency that exists in US probably tried to get their hands on Al Capone, but tax evasion was the one thing that got him in prison. It and carrying concealed deadly weapon.

5. ISO #5

How the system can allow someone who is in debt that much be president is beyond me. My friend got clearance to work on a submarine in the navy and part of the security check is literally "do you have any debts?" since it could be leveraged against him to gain state secrets and whatnot. They even called me to ask me a few questions regarding this as well as other things (drugs and alcohol) since I have known him for over a decade. Crazy

6. ISO #6

@Helz I think you've missed something because a quick Google how much Trump is in debt says over 1 billion.

Given what rumox said - I wonder if it was even legal for Trump to run for president.

Though one source says:
    it took decades to unwind the elaborate farce Trump had enacted to project an image as one of the richest people in America. Nearly every assertion supporting that claim was untrue.
    though I doubt that the people checking if someone is eligible to run for presidency could miss his large sums of debt...

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Helz I think you've missed something because a quick Google how much Trump is in debt says over 1 billion.

Given what rumox said - I wonder if it was even legal for Trump to run for president.

Though one source says: though I doubt that the people checking if someone is eligible to run for presidency could miss his large sums of debt...
    There are loans I did not mention that are not due for some time. I only included the stuff thats coming in over the next 4 years. Although given I covered 900 million if that numbers accurate I don't think it matters much.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    How the system can allow someone who is in debt that much be president is beyond me. My friend got clearance to work on a submarine in the navy and part of the security check is literally "do you have any debts?" since it could be leveraged against him to gain state secrets and whatnot. They even called me to ask me a few questions regarding this as well as other things (drugs and alcohol) since I have known him for over a decade. Crazy
    I actually had a conversation about that the other day. Im familiar with that process from when I got my secret security clearance in the military. I brought this up a few times before the election because I was really wondering what would happen if all this debt got called in on a standing president who couldn't pay it. As far as his amount of debt its pretty normal for 'business men.'

What happens if Trump gets in so much hot water he bails on America and runs off to Russia? We would have a former president potentially spilling every highest level secret to a foreign nation.

Or what happens if he goes to prison? Does the secret service go in there with him? Does he just go on house arrest for years?

Im curious to see how all this plays out. Nothing like it has ever happened before but I will giggle like a little girl if I get to watch Trumps entire empire collapse.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    aren't all the political candidates essentially in debt to their large donors? Since if all the donors cut them off they're screwed?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

In an alternate reality people are watching this as the finale to a sitcom that satirizes the overly bombastic nature of political discourse. I find comfort in thinking about how this is all bringing them so much amusement. They will get their cathartic climax where they see karma bite the greedy, dopey businessman in the ass. And I hope we get to see it in our reality too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    In an alternate reality people are watching this as the finale to a sitcom that satirizes the overly bombastic nature of political discourse. I find comfort in thinking about how this is all bringing them so much amusement. They will get their cathartic climax where they see karma bite the greedy, dopey businessman in the ass. And I hope we get to see it in our reality too!
    Lol. I like that outlook.

I think it will happen. Trumps behavior has been absolutely desperate. I think he really needed to stay as president and he had bet hard on it. That bank that cut ties with him said it was over the capitol but 350 million dollar deals dont happen because of morals. He lost and they jumped ship. When big money makes moves like that there's always a reason.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

I wonder what the man is even doing right now. Obviously we can't keep up with him on Twitter or whatever anymore.

It's a bit refreshing to be honest. Makes me think that maybe there should just be a blanket ban of politicians on social media so that they can spend time dealing with actual politics and work and let their policies speak for themselves rather than becoming pseudo-celebrities.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I wonder what the man is even doing right now. Obviously we can't keep up with him on Twitter or whatever anymore.

It's a bit refreshing to be honest. Makes me think that maybe there should just be a blanket ban of politicians on social media so that they can spend time dealing with actual politics and work and let their policies speak for themselves rather than becoming pseudo-celebrities.
    You’re bored without your daily trump news aren’t you? Be honest
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    rather than becoming pseudo-celebrities.
    I mean isn't that what Socrates and/or Plato predicted about Democracy like thousands of years ago?

You probably wouldn't want to be on a plane who's Airline company doesn't "elect" their pilots based on critically judging their competence, but rather how they sweet talk them. Yet democracy is basically the masses rewarding sweet-talkers and flatterers with the power of political office. Voting is an important job just like any other and should be done by qualified people instead of every average Joe.

Plato and Socrates predicted this before the first days of democracy.

Also, wasn't the original first democratic government, in Rome or Ancient Greece or wherever, basically having 1 representative for each ministry/department (like agriculture, health, education, etc.) all in 1 place because of the technology at that time? I dare say it shouldn't be impossible to think of a better form of government with today's technology.