Necroing
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Necroing

1. ISO #1

Necroing

There's something funny about this rule
    No necroing non-troll threads
    If you post in a non-troll thread whose last post has been at least 2 weeks ago, you must be adding something relevant to the discussion. Otherwise, you may be infracted.

Possible Infractions: Board Rules Violation - 2 points
    It's asking to keep the trolling levels and spirits high.

But, honestly. This does mean that necroing the "PONY PARTY declares war on DPRCOM!!!! <3" would be perfectly fine, right?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Necroing

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    There's something funny about this rule
    It's asking to keep the trolling levels and spirits high.

But, honestly. This does mean that necroing the "PONY PARTY declares war on DPRCOM!!!! <3" would be perfectly fine, right?
    Yes, except it's in the Archive so you can't

This is really just a rule to prevent mindless spam that nobody likes, it's not meant to stop from legitimate activity at all; that'd be quite counterproductive.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, except it's in the Archive so you can't

This is really just a rule to prevent mindless spam that nobody likes, it's not meant to stop from legitimate activity at all; that'd be quite counterproductive.
    I don't believe I saw a rule regarding archives tbh

I just wanted to point out how strange it is to get an infraction for a mild comment in a discussion thread, while there's no penalty for necroing every troll thread on the site.
    I like the spirit of it.

5. ISO #5

I don't believe I saw a rule regarding archives tbh

I just wanted to point out how strange it is to get an infraction for a mild comment in a discussion thread, while there's no penalty for necroing every troll thread on the site.
    I like the spirit of it.
    No, I mean you literally can't: you cannot post in the Archive, it's physically impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    that might get you banned and hit by a truck
    I'm really looking forward to the day in april when the ancient seals are unleashed and Arsonist is unbanned. It will be known as the ninety-ninth day.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the day in april when the ancient seals are unleashed and Arsonist is unbanned. It will be known as the ninety-ninth day.
    I doubt he'd come back here. He was impressive tbh. Knew this site better than almost anyone and it took him mere weeks to do so.

16. ISO #16

I doubt he'd come back here. He was impressive tbh. Knew this site better than almost anyone and it took him mere weeks to do so.
    There were/are many people who knew/know more but don't comment on literally everything they see because they have a modicum of self control.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.