Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition. - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 51 to 70 of 70
  1. #51

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think this list is not accurate at all. For many years FM posts were not counted and once they were it did not go back and count the previous posts. If they were I would expect some peoples posts to break 50k and a lot of the older names who haven't come around in a long time to be higher up on the list.
    to be fair, older fms often had much less posts from what I have seen. We've had FMs in the past couple years where individual players were going over 1000 posts by themselves. From what I have seen of the ancient ones, they generally wouldn't even break 1000 total
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  2. #52

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    to be fair, older fms often had much less posts from what I have seen. We've had FMs in the past couple years where individual players were going over 1000 posts by themselves. From what I have seen of the ancient ones, they generally wouldn't even break 1000 total
    I wonder if theres a connection there. Like.. Did the site meta change to create higher posts or did people start posting higher because their posts were now counted?

    I do think names like Crypt, Slaol and Creed would easily triple their numbers.

  3. #53

  4. #54

  5. #55

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    to be fair, older fms often had much less posts from what I have seen. We've had FMs in the past couple years where individual players were going over 1000 posts by themselves. From what I have seen of the ancient ones, they generally wouldn't even break 1000 total
    FMs were better when people didn't make 1000 posts a day CMV.

  6. #56

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    FMs were better when people didn't make 1000 posts a day CMV.
    I got the impression that our site is below average when it comes to post counts in games. @Marshmallow Marshall @Helz
    Can one of you confirm or deny this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.

  7. #57

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think this list is not accurate at all. For many years FM posts were not counted and once they were it did not go back and count the previous posts. If they were I would expect some peoples posts to break 50k and a lot of the older names who haven't come around in a long time to be higher up on the list.
    stay mad 29
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  8. #58

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Lol

    I bet there isnt more than 5 people on the site any more that remember that handle : P
    bro there has to be
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  9. #59

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I got the impression that our site is below average when it comes to post counts in games. @Marshmallow Marshall @Helz
    Can one of you confirm or deny this?
    Not really, we're very slightly below MU's average right now, but MU is considered one of the sites with the highest post counts in games, and they are very mindful to tell people games will have high activity when they host cross-community events. The site was clearly below average back when games had 1000 posts in an entire game, though.
    When it comes to fun and post counts, I think it's up to the players. FMs weren't better when people posted less if it meant having a ton of lurkers, which is what it meant; the lurker issue is mostly fixed here now. If everyone were spamming a ton of useless things now, it wouldn't be so fun indeed, but that's not what's happening, at least for most users. So although I obviously cannot force anyone to like the current meta, since liking something isn't a decision - or well, not only a decision -, I prefer the current meta to the old one.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  10. #60

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not really, we're very slightly below MU's average right now, but MU is considered one of the sites with the highest post counts in games, and they are very mindful to tell people games will have high activity when they host cross-community events. The site was clearly below average back when games had 1000 posts in an entire game, though.
    When it comes to fun and post counts, I think it's up to the players. FMs weren't better when people posted less if it meant having a ton of lurkers, which is what it meant; the lurker issue is mostly fixed here now. If everyone were spamming a ton of useless things now, it wouldn't be so fun indeed, but that's not what's happening, at least for most users. So although I obviously cannot force anyone to like the current meta, since liking something isn't a decision - or well, not only a decision -, I prefer the current meta to the old one.
    I thought MS, MC and 2+2 all had more posts tbh, though it's judging by random singular games but still..
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.

  11. #61

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I got the impression that our site is below average when it comes to post counts in games. @Marshmallow Marshall @Helz
    Can one of you confirm or deny this?
    I think its average to slightly above average right now but use to be well below average.

    Just going off memory. Looks like MM may have looked at MU stats or something.

  12. #62

  13. #63

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I thought MS, MC and 2+2 all had more posts tbh, though it's judging by random singular games but still..
    MS doesn't count: their standard phase lenght is 14/2... days.
    MC is certainly not more active than MU.
    2+2... uh, maybe, I never played there actually. They only had huge games, and I'm not crazy enough to sign for these.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  14. #64

  15. #65

  16. #66

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    :thonk:
    It's like seeing a ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  17. #67

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Eh I moved from 26th to 25th between 2018 and now. Woohoo
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  18. #68

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    :thonk:
    owo
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  19. #69

  20. #70

    Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.

    This reminds me of games like

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-Mafia-Wars-II

    Where I got Lynched day one and still almost had 300 posts lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •