4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Either Mafia didn’t attack or Doctor healed someone.
    Don’t Out yourself Doctor nor reveal your heal target.
    Most likely protected someone already Townie anyway, (maybe even me).
    I think we Lynch within the PoE today.
    If Cop has a Red Check, Out it, your fine to do so.
    If Cop has a Green Check, Don’t out it but try and lead people off of them if they are being pushed.
    Top of Page 6.

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    No, I still have him as a nullread, but I can’t understand why you read the ppl you did?
    I admit I’m not so strong on it being Frostbyte, it’s just for scum buddy’s with Happy, Frost seems more likely.
    I’ve also haven’t really liked anything SJ has been posting and I feel there’s some sort of agenda there.

Question, why exactly do you Top Town Frostbyte?

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I admit I’m not so strong on it being Frostbyte, it’s just for scum buddy’s with Happy, Frost seems more likely.
    I’ve also haven’t really liked anything SJ has been posting and I feel there’s some sort of agenda there.

Question, why exactly do you Top Town Frostbyte?
    Meta, he is more abrasive as town, and compared to last game when he was scum he is definitely more abrasive
    SJ does have an agenda, but its the sort of agenda we all have, to lynch scum, he’s really aggressive, I like that from him, I think it makes him town

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    To be honest,

When the 2 most likely scenarios are

To either have a lynch pool of 5 slots(if 4 confirmed, D2) with 4 lynched available, or a lynch pool of 4 slots(if 3 confirmed, D3) and 3 lynches available

Spectators shouldn't really ask for better.
    But I digress, people are too smart for me to comprehend them... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/Out

See you EoD, or hopefully graveyard

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

With half the day gone the town contemplates on what to do. Should we do this? Or should we do that? Hmmm Stay tuned and find out what this group does. It is half way thru day 2 and no one has died yet, maybe this is a good town to move to.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

But I digress, people are too smart for me to comprehend them... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/Out

See you EoD, or hopefully graveyard
    you’re not replacing out right? :/
    sorry if I’m being aggressive right now, I don’t mean it in a personal way, it’s just a game thing, I would be very chill outside of it

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Someone already roleclaim?
    I counter claim. I'm cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Only Way Id Agree With Sheriff Revealing Is If They Got A Red Check On Someone.
    nawh green check is good too because of doc. if the doctor hadn't saved I would agree 100%
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

If sheriff claims they're leaving themselves open to being roleblocked while mafia tries to target doc with a kill. This is not a good thing imo.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

26. ISO #476

Instead of everyone claiming everything d2, let's lynch someone and use that reduction in PoE to move forward.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    this is one of the simplest mafia setup that doesn't have follow the cop written on it

We should be killin it, wtf
    We are. Town is in an excellent position right now. How are we not killing it right now?

28. ISO #478

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    If sheriff claims they're leaving themselves open to being roleblocked while mafia tries to target doc with a kill. This is not a good thing imo.
    it also forces a mafia cc if they're smart. Which is a 50/50 PoE.

And mafia is trying to target either of them with either ability, it doesn't matter which.

obviously doc got a green check so if cop info isn't redundant (assuming there is info) thats 4 possible slots and an even clearer poe.

29. ISO #479

Really, doc is killing it and the rest of us are flailing but we're still in a great position

30. ISO #480

We are. Town is in an excellent position right now. How are we not killing it right now?
    the only one killin it is the doctor lul we haven't gotten much done. Like I'm legit struggling to find a towncore or a semblance of one which is odd

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

so yeah what I'm saying is, we are in a good position to use cop check to clear with doc's green.

If cop REALLY got roleblocked fine w/e but at this point mafia if just waiting to see if their rb pick was cop or not to cc, which gives advantage to the cop to claim first.

Mafia won't suicide on a fake red check it will be two greens generally

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Yeah there's definitely merit to that approach.

I'm OK with whatever, we'll adapt.

37. ISO #487

Yeah there's definitely merit to that approach.

I'm OK with whatever, we'll adapt.
    it forces a reaction. this is just entirely on whether the cop has the ability and incentive to corroborate it.

In the same vein, mafia will assume their rb target last night was cop if they don't make a move, and the hunt for our doc continues

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I like your responses tho fb

*invites to friends list*
    accept

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

-Bitching about DM (who isn't even talking to you).
    -Talking about Skip and PR claims.

That's it. That's literally it.
    nah, happy looks like he's putting effort into scumhunting day1 and you're unnecessarily dismissing his work

I'm kinda feeling like this tbh
    not either of those things

Again, just because you have a raging hard-on for me doesn't make me scum in literally every game ever. You've given 0 reason to scumread me.

Sheep bullshit vote but I don't think it's AI because I don't think DM can see far enough past his upturned nose to realize he's wrong.

I really don't like this post. It's still early in the game and doc should most definitely not out

Strongly agree.

Win a ton of moneyyyyyyy

ok but why though

Why vote happy?

I could spam more but I think you get the point. This post was disingenuous as fuck and hypocritical. All you've done is exactly what you falsely accused me of in addition to random, nonsensical pokes, tunneling Jack and me, and slobbing on DM's microknob.

Get absolutely fucked you exaggerating, tunneled fuckboy.

42. ISO #492

Well We Have 19 To Figure Out What Were Gonna Do I Guess.. Im Not Sure Whats Going On This Game. Just Something Is Off.
    I think we should lynch someone today but if we don't we're still good.

What are your reads so far?

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

I think we should lynch someone today but if we don't we're still good.

What are your reads so far?
    Honestly Leaning SJ As Scum But His Day 1 Was Pretty Town Like In My Eyes..

And With Everyone Being Like We Should Have Doc And Sheriff Reveal And What They Did. In My Mind Im Thinking Are Yall Nuts. Thats The Last Thing We Do In This Situation. Odds Of The Mafia Hitting Sheriff Or Doc Are Pretty Low Considering We Are Still At 7 Players. For Uninformed.

Worst Case Scenario Is That They Randomly Hit Either Doc Or Sheriff Tonight. Best Case Scenario Is They Hit A Citizen Tonight That Gets Healed.

I Feel We Are Still In A Pretty Fair Condition To Skip. If We Want 2 However, We Could Be Still Hanging At This Junction Tomorrow If Nobody Is Dead.

Im Really Not Usta All This Complacency.. Im Usta Everyone Being At Each Others Throat By Day 2.

But Hey So Far My Reads Are A Toss Up Between Happy And IDK Superjack For Scum ATM. To A Lesser Degree Naz But Naz Did Bring Up A ProSkip Strat That Helped Me Come To A Conclusion On If We Did Skip Again Today. The Less Info We Give Scum The Better. TBH.

45. ISO #495

Honestly Leaning SJ As Scum But His Day 1 Was Pretty Town Like In My Eyes..

And With Everyone Being Like We Should Have Doc And Sheriff Reveal And What They Did. In My Mind Im Thinking Are Yall Nuts. Thats The Last Thing We Do In This Situation. Odds Of The Mafia Hitting Sheriff Or Doc Are Pretty Low Considering We Are Still At 7 Players. For Uninformed.

Worst Case Scenario Is That They Randomly Hit Either Doc Or Sheriff Tonight. Best Case Scenario Is They Hit A Citizen Tonight That Gets Healed.

I Feel We Are Still In A Pretty Fair Condition To Skip. If We Want 2 However, We Could Be Still Hanging At This Junction Tomorrow If Nobody Is Dead.

Im Really Not Usta All This Complacency.. Im Usta Everyone Being At Each Others Throat By Day 2.

But Hey So Far My Reads Are A Toss Up Between Happy And IDK Superjack For Scum ATM. To A Lesser Degree Naz But Naz Did Bring Up A ProSkip Strat That Helped Me Come To A Conclusion On If We Did Skip Again Today. The Less Info We Give Scum The Better. TBH.
    The reason people aren't flying at eachother is because 4 players are locked in a 'u first' duel and the rest of us are either busy irl or sitting on our hands.

46. ISO #496

Nah, worst case scenario is one Happy pointed out that scum have been able to deduce TPR based on social reads and narrowing of PoE because people keep claiming cit. Worst case is doc and sheriff don't claim today, sheriff gets RBed tonight and doc gets killed, taking his greencheck to his grave.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

Nah, worst case scenario is one Happy pointed out that scum have been able to deduce TPR based on social reads and narrowing of PoE because people keep claiming cit. Worst case is doc and sheriff don't claim today, sheriff gets RBed tonight and doc gets killed, taking his greencheck to his grave.
    I already can guess the two tprs and who doc saved lul

It isn't rocket science

50. ISO #500