4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

The thing with naz is, naz gets really defensive and personal when you scumread her, and she did do that this game, which is why I said its hard to tell which one is the scum in ozy and naz
    but Ozy, posted a few things on d2, such as getting mad when ‘everyone had better reads’ or w/e, than him, that I think would come from town
    but, other than that, like I said, I’m trying to ignore his tone, because I’m pretty sure its NAI

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Meh I'm letting my stupid part dictate what to do.

@Happymeal say who to lynch today and I'll vote with yah
    ANYONE of the 3.

If light and Frinckles weren't sitting on their fucking hands..

Though I guess that makes sense, they'd be the only ones who find it realistic for SJ to be scum..

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

SJ I wonder though.

You deliberately didn't do anything first 24 hours D2, or something like that, to see who would pick up on it - with the idea that only town would notice a de-moraled scum.

I called you out on it, while Gray's D2 ISO was basically cringe how he, as it looked, tried to pocket you.

Yet after that you scumread me over him.

Did you not believe in your own tactic, or was it disingenuous, or other factors were more important?

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    SJ I wonder though.

You deliberately didn't do anything first 24 hours D2, or something like that, to see who would pick up on it - with the idea that only town would notice a de-moraled scum.

I called you out on it, while Gray's D2 ISO was basically cringe how he, as it looked, tried to pocket you.

Yet after that you scumread me over him.

Did you not believe in your own tactic, or was it disingenuous, or other factors were more important?
    You called me out on it after I said what I was doing. So I couldn't include it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #975

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    That's cool tbh ngl..
    Despite not voting him, DM asked who I townread. Putting Light on that list would have fucked things up. He knew a doctor found green, so I just didn't entertain those kind of things yesterday.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Meh I'm letting my stupid part dictate what to do.

@Happymeal say who to lynch today and I'll vote with yah
    my vote is where it's at. I really just want the day to end tbh. I'm probably gonna re-evaluate if ozy flips town tho tbh. I'm pretty convinced ozy is scum because he literally actively opposed every single one of my reads day 1 when I actively pushed on the mafia which, while to you guys might be "too scummy to be scummy", is almost unforgiveable for me. Like, people are saying ozy's day 2 is good; I don't think so and don't particularly either. When you have someone completely opposing an accurate scumread to the extent that ozy did, it's kind of intentionally throwing if you don't vote him out IMO.

Objectively speaking ozy mafia sided the most out of the remaining unconfirmed no voters.

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    my vote is where it's at. I really just want the day to end tbh. I'm probably gonna re-evaluate if ozy flips town tho tbh. I'm pretty convinced ozy is scum because he literally actively opposed every single one of my reads day 1 when I actively pushed on the mafia which, while to you guys might be "too scummy to be scummy", is almost unforgiveable for me. Like, people are saying ozy's day 2 is good; I don't think so and don't particularly either. When you have someone completely opposing an accurate scumread to the extent that ozy did, it's kind of intentionally throwing if you don't vote him out IMO.

Objectively speaking ozy mafia sided the most out of the remaining unconfirmed no voters.
    I was criticizing bad ideas when I saw them, that's being not opposing, that's team work, that's being helpful, that's giving your input to ideas, that's communication in a social game, that's constructive criticism. Don't be so insecure.

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

Alright.
    -vote OzyWho
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Ohhhhh, you guys are also basing reads on d1, that may be where the discrepancies lie, I ignore d1 and just shitposted,
    i suppose if i think hard about it ozys post, the one he wrote prior to the game, supposedly, was kinda scummy, but thats it
    I'm doing this thing where I read all the days and after flips look back and read peoples posts.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #996

Objectively speaking, open wolfing would had been the worst play possible. One day you should stop assuming Nafias make the worst plays that you can think of.

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000