S-FM 322: Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021 - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I have no idea how SuperJack is TWBTAW here, he is literally trying to
    solve the game and scumpainting ppl. That’s exactly what town is supposed to do. Trying to ‘get townread’ is not town’s primary objectibe but rather finding wolves is.
    who is he scumpainting
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I know your townread me. I know it Frinckles. Just admit it. You hate it but you can't deny it.
    I might be open to DM or Ozy but your profile pic looks like a straight up villain bro how the fuck am i supposed to work with that
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

superjack who have u scumpainted lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I might be open to DM or Ozy but your profile pic looks like a straight up villain bro how the fuck am i supposed to work with that
    He is villain cause he distracts you so god damn much you can't think of anything else but this hot hunk? Man. I can't remove him for that exact same reason.
    Just embrace him and become one.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #556

why is ozy comparing people to a krc game??? /sob

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

He is villain cause he distracts you so god damn much you can't think of anything else but this hot hunk? Man. I can't remove him for that exact same reason.
    Just embrace him and become one.
    discount brendan fraiser

got em

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I admit I’m not so strong on it being Frostbyte, it’s just for scum buddy’s with Happy, Frost seems more likely.
    I’ve also haven’t really liked anything SJ has been posting and I feel there’s some sort of agenda there.

Question, why exactly do you Top Town Frostbyte?
    what would that agenda be ? he's literally just shitposting lmao

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

it also forces a mafia cc if they're smart. Which is a 50/50 PoE.

And mafia is trying to target either of them with either ability, it doesn't matter which.

obviously doc got a green check so if cop info isn't redundant (assuming there is info) thats 4 possible slots and an even clearer poe.
    don't jinx us dude ;o;

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Jinx
    aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

OH FUCK I DID A RESERVE IMAGE SEARCH THAT IS BRENDAN IM SO GOOD FUCK
    Yeh. I mean I've made countless other posts and there are even entire topics creates to speak about my picture of Brendenand I haven't shut up about Brendan for months but.

Nice job. *Pat's head*

This mean you admit I'm town?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #570

anyone actually townreading light?
    Why The Fuck Is He Off Everyone's Radar?
    ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    my town reads are ozy + light btw

ozy for his pushes, although i have not read any of his long iso;s
    light ,, well,, meta.......lol

21. ISO #571

Yeh. I mean I've made countless other posts and there are even entire topics creates to speak about my picture of Brendenand I haven't shut up about Brendan for months but.

Nice job. *Pat's head*

This mean you admit I'm town?
    NO

22. ISO #572

omg frinckles the avatar,,,,

23. ISO #573

God why are you so focused on me.

YOU PEOPLE ARE DRIVING ME NUTS.
    HOW AM I FOCUSED ON U IM JUST REPLYING TO STUFF oml

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

fuck it
    -vote Grayswandir

yolo

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

*unstated meta*

"why doesn't frinckles know what my mind is thinking?"
    u dont know his meta?! smh
    i kind of dont want to say it then lmao

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

OMFG. I'm gonna have to lynch Frinckles now. Fuck. FUCK fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUCK
    I will have revenge for Anck-su-namun.

And I know your Mafia partner is.. well im still working on that part. But I got like a few hours.

31. ISO #581

Man your votes, reads and reasons with explanations are terrible. And that's coming from me.
    be quiet
    i'm doing something here

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

I will have revenge for Anck-su-namun.

And I know your Mafia partner is.. well im still working on that part. But I got like a few hours.
    You won't be able to figure it out. You need skill for that.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

Happy meal is a town read for me. A good part of if comes from how they tug at people to observe reactions. For example their fake cop claim.
    Yes Okay And That Is A Scum Tell IMO.. Seemed To Town To Be Town. And Unfortunately They Did Resend Their Claim And It Makes Me Doubt The Town Like Notions Behind It.

36. ISO #586

You won't be able to figure it out. You need skill for that.
    Where we're going, we don't need skills.

And I already have a PoE tbh. I just need to analyze you and Naz but I've been drinking since I got back and I'm having fun being Imhotep.

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

So I town read happy for their gambits, Frosty for their balls and understanding. Town lean on Naz. Still trying to figure out Grey and Frinckles. Cause grey is either being town, or buttering me up and Frinckles is god damn dope. Light is just existing and I hope they do something that makes me want to interact with them. Ozy seems to just be trying to force a scum read onto me and then Dark Magician is just flopping around their sheep vote and not explaining and good reasoningss.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yes Okay And That Is A Scum Tell IMO.. Seemed To Town To Be Town. And Unfortunately They Did Resend Their Claim And It Makes Me Doubt The Town Like Notions Behind It.
    Yeh I can't see scum faking and then withdrawing their cop claim. And they re-evaluated their thoughts on me after I purposely flipped my attitude. I was hoping others would pick up on me acting differently and assume it's because the pro-town night we had. Only they seemingly did so. Scum wouldn't pick up on a town acting demotivated because they have no reason too, but a towns folk would see demotivation as scumy.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

so uhhhhhhhhhh yeah continue making fake interactions now and ill solve tomorrow before EOD which is at some time on a page i need to search for
    Only thing you can solve is the mystery of your next excuse.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #595

Yeh I can't see scum faking and then withdrawing their cop claim. And they re-evaluated their thoughts on me after I purposely flipped my attitude. I was hoping others would pick up on me acting differently and assume it's because the pro-town night we had. Only they seemingly did so. Scum wouldn't pick up on a town acting demotivated because they have no reason too, but a towns folk would see demotivation as scumy.
    I Can.. Yes Its A Bold Move...The Only Way It Is Town IMO.. Is If They Are Sheriff.. And They Were Honest In Who They Checked..

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

I wish I had said this first.

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600