User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1123
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Ozy and DM did not interact much on d1 but naz and DM did,
    I think thats scun indicative for Ozy,
    Lack of interaction can be as telling as heavy defense. Or even more so than it.
    Funny that you should say that, the one guy in the PoE on whom DM didn't state a read on xD

2. ISO #1002

Lol just look at every interaction DM had with Grey on D2. EVERY SINGLE ONE is a question after quoting Gray

Spoiler : All DM Interactions with Gray Day 2 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    What’s your read on HappyMeal?
    You willing to vote there today?
    I admit I’m not so strong on it being Frostbyte, it’s just for scum buddy’s with Happy, Frost seems more likely.
    I’ve also haven’t really liked anything SJ has been posting and I feel there’s some sort of agenda there.

Question, why exactly do you Top Town Frostbyte?
    Yes but wasn’t I also your TR?
    But your fine because Frostbyte and SuperJack are voting it?

Suit Yourself.
    I’ll be watching you after a SuperJack Scum flip.
    But your going to let me die?
    And again, when’s EoD?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Objectively speaking, open wolfing would had been the worst play possible. One day you should stop assuming Nafias make the worst plays that you can think of.
    I'm not saying that's what occurred or even that that is what happens all the time. I literally vote on people who town side at a decent enough rate that I don't need to be told this. I just think you've been the most actively scummy player and simultaneously also wolf sided early on. You've actively misrepresented things I've stated and think others as well which has high indication of mafia. Even if you're not mafia, I really don't trust your ability to game solve given what I've seen in this game.

As for the criticism of my ideas, I don't really need any. Let's assume you're town, then my ideas caught mafia and your's did not. I'm not sure I need input from people who don't get results .

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    That would be hilarious. Believe it or not in video mafia I'm very memey and actively do dumb shit like fake claim as vanilla town, openly claim wolf as PR, etc.

I even RNG my votes sometimes.
    -vote Happymeal

I'm sold
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #1009

I'm not saying that's what occurred or even that that is what happens all the time. I literally vote on people who town side at a decent enough rate that I don't need to be told this. I just think you've been the most actively scummy player and simultaneously also wolf sided early on. You've actively misrepresented things I've stated and think others as well which has high indication of mafia. Even if you're not mafia, I really don't trust your ability to game solve given what I've seen in this game.

As for the criticism of my ideas, I don't really need any. Let's assume you're town, then my ideas caught mafia and your's did not. I'm not sure I need input from people who don't get results .
    I mean, if SJ or Frost voted Gray on D2, would I tell you "your opinions don't matter you got no results"? No. And if I did, that would make lynching DM quite a bit harder given how oblivious I was to him.

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

That would be hilarious. Believe it or not in video mafia I'm very memey and actively do dumb shit like fake claim as vanilla town, openly claim wolf as PR, etc.

I even RNG my votes sometimes.
    Lol. You RNG your votes? Bet those games have to be funny to watch. Have you played with PTB?

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    -vote Happymeal

I'm sold
    Actually, let's vote me out. Honestly take ozy and gray to final 3 and see what happens

-vote Happymeal

it'll make the game more interesting anyways rather than this snooze fest of auto. Plus everyone else is trying way harder than I am and I want to reward that.

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

Lol. You RNG your votes? Bet those games have to be funny to watch. Have you played with PTB?
    Yes and I have a really good read on him where I catch him as mafia accurately consistently. I have almost never been incorrect on my day 1 reads of him. Very rarely do I misread him in video mafia.

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

Actually, let's vote me out. Honestly take ozy and gray to final 3 and see what happens

-vote Happymeal

it'll make the game more interesting anyways rather than this snooze fest of auto. Plus everyone else is trying way harder than I am and I want to reward that.
    Did you not pick up on from earlier that players can't self vote?

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

Is PTB also toxic in VM, cuz he kinda is in FM 🤣
    He's fine most of the time. He's one of those players that I think we don't dislike each other, but we don't actively go out of our ways to be very close or anything like that. It's mainly a disconnect between how we like playing, who we are as people, and what we think about the game.

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

Also, Gray, DM had either superficial or none at all interactions with just about everyone.
    Can't say the same about not giving reads though. There you shine.
    I mean DMs interactions with you also suck. Here they are..
    Explained no kill interaction with DM, DM Sheeps with you, DM gives you unexplained town read, DM wanting you still around and DM upset you moved your vote away from him signing his doom.
    Spoiler : DMs interaction with Ozy :

Oh ok.
    Question is, is this a Town being sarcastic or a Scum secretly giving up?

Time will tell.
    -vote Happymeal
    @Ozy
    Can I have your top 3 Scum Reads?
    I’m thinking Frostbyte/Happy/SuperJack Scum Team of 2/3.

-vote SuperJack

Also, I TR Ozy.
    Hopefully?
    Hey!
    Keep your vote on SJ!
    My SR’s won’t get off of me! They too stubborn!
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

If we are locked into me/ozy lynch, or if you lynch ozy after me, I wont even mind if you lynch me at this point anymore tbh, i think its very likely hes scum, and not superjack
    I mean, tbh, you change your "reads" on the basis of opportunity. Naz top wagon? Lynch naz. Oxy top wagon? Ohh right, oxy is totally it. You can rationalize any convenient read, I think that's impressive.

29. ISO #1029

I mean DMs interactions with you also suck. Here they are..
    Explained no kill interaction with DM, DM Sheeps with you, DM gives you unexplained town read, DM wanting you still around and DM upset you moved your vote away from him signing his doom.
    Spoiler : DMs interaction with Ozy :

Same with everyone, hence why I said earlier his ISO is even more cringe than Gray's D2 ISO.

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

@Grayswandir
    @OzyWho
    @naz

Are you three ok with being lynched, or do any of you believe I am more likely to be scum than the other two that would get lynched along with you.
    i mean i guess but i'd rather not yeet me since i'll flip green and yeet someone who would actually flip red lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

32. ISO #1032

Naz has a lot of scum equity, its not like theyre just an easy LHF, they tried to push a train other than DM, and have just generally been passive, and acted according to their meta
    i didn't push a train lmao i was just trying to see who would follow to bait out mafia
    but i never had a chance to come back to the game after i did that
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

33. ISO #1033

Frinckles Naz Meal and Light can end the day Im out

-unvote
    chilllll we're like not even 8 hours into the day lol

34. ISO #1034

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    chilllll we're like not even 8 hours into the day lol
    Yeah but like the PoE is set, unless you believe it possible for SJ to be deep wolf here. To me that's unrealistic from both sides: DM predicting how D2 would go from so early on and hard busing SJ for that to make him deep wolf, or them planning it in N1 chat. That's a stretch tbh, I don't believe it.

So, honestly, just vote any of us 3. Though can't vote ourselves - I tried it.

35. ISO #1035

I mean, tbh, you change your "reads" on the basis of opportunity. Naz top wagon? Lynch naz. Oxy top wagon? Ohh right, oxy is totally it. You can rationalize any convenient read, I think that's impressive.
    This here is now confirmed scum. Scum always try to scumpaint me when I’m flailing. Many ppl have done it and many ppl have gotten caught in a flytrap. Because you see just because I flipflop a lot doesnt mean I’m stupid. This is always scum not moving my vote

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

Nice. So Me, Naz, Ozzy and Grey are the options to lynch.

You have 3 lynches. Happy and Frinkles will be night killed.
    You have to pick one to read as town and keep alive.
    You will most likely be the one to make the final call if it gets to just 3 left alive.
    Look out for anyone trying to pocket you.
    If you have to make the final call, please read the entire game, (Or just ISO of the remaining living to be quicker). Look at votes, reads, and interactions with Dark Magician. Try to ignore other peoples opinion at that stage and focus on coming to your own conclusion and take your time before you place the vote.

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

In the name of storm slyde I want everyone to vote on me today and make this game interesting. Let 3 unconfirmed reach final 3 and have some fucking fun.
    Or we can end this game and move onto another.
    Hopefully people might me more inclined to scum hunt after seeing that the sheriff was never used and the people who played good got town read and got scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

Ok I RNGed the vote.

-vote naz

Not even my personal opinion but the rng gods have spoken. Naz must die
    I mean. If Naz, Ozzy and Gray have 2 votes each the host will random who gets the rope I assume.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050