User Tag List

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

damn pour one out for frostbyte

also reeee @ day ending at 1 pm on a work day
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    DM could of swapped their voter over to grey but they didn't (could just be because they didn't know it was majority like me)

Ozy and DM seemed to be on the same level and Ozy wanted me to switch from DM to Grey

Frinckles tried a last minute train on me with Ozy (one vote could of killed me) although they have claimed cop. Until someone counterclaims we can consider then town with Light.

And Naz is basically not around much.

I'm good with Frost, Happy and Light.

Cop should reveal.
    Doctor should remain hidden if they healed Frinckles/Light/Me on n1.
    Me votes you with Frinckles?

Me on same level as DM when you yourself said he sheeps me without explaining himself? With him and me having opposite reads on you?

Cop has revealed DOOFUS. xD

6. ISO #706

Sucks to be you. Who is the last Mafia?
    - frinckles was on u with DM, a mafia frinckles wouldn't be so obvious

- DM was on u, so you have scum equity, as a wifom desperate attempt for him to clear u (and u were on him)

- happy was on DM, and i'm pretty sure DM was at L-2 and happy was like "hurka durka why hasn't scum hammered" which is a weird thing to say??

- mag was on light and i still don't really understand his scumreads on light or me, but i am town and i am town reading light; since mag is wrong that makes him probably town

- ozy was on mag, i town read ozy, scum read mag so i don't think ozy is lst mafia

so it's between you, happy, or mag
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

Me on same level as DM when you yourself said he sheeps me without explaining himself? With him and me having opposite reads on you?

Frinckles did a last minute cop claim. I can see it might be a gambit. Poor chance but always keep it in mind.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Cop basically revealed? And it confirms light as town, as far as I’m concerned, because if Frinckles is lying he’s gonna get counterclaimed and the game will end, so don’t care!

That narrows it down to ozy and naz, as SJ is always town here, along with Happymeal
    Bs it narrows down to you and naz fmpov.
    Only exception is, somehow you exclude yourself while I don't me. xD

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    okay well ill be roleblocked but i got a green check on light gl goodnight heal me
    omg lmaooo i didnt see this

frinckles light town ??

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

- DM was on u, so you have scum equity, as a wifom desperate attempt for him to clear u (and u were on him)

- happy was on DM, and i'm pretty sure DM was at L-2 and happy was like "hurka durka why hasn't scum hammered" which is a weird thing to say??

- mag was on light and i still don't really understand his scumreads on light or me, but i am town and i am town reading light; since mag is wrong that makes him probably town

- ozy was on mag, i town read ozy, scum read mag so i don't think ozy is lst mafia

‘Since mag is wrong hes probably town’
    bitch what

12. ISO #712

I mean the other guy. DM and Frinckles. I lost track in what I was saying. And no, I was sayin you and DM have gotten on too well together.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

‘Since mag is wrong hes probably town’
    bitch what
    oh ok sorry
    ur still not meta so ur scum

happy? lmao

16. ISO #716

Haha, no, I’m always town here ffs, nobody can give a reason that isnt meta as to why Im not town, and that meta is plain wrong
    lmao

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

Lol me? You think I'm scum? Are we even reading the same game?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #719

Haha, no, I’m always town here ffs, nobody can give a reason that isnt meta as to why Im not town, and that meta is plain wrong
    Dude you have a clear agenda in your ISO, I pointed it out, it's cringe worthy.
    The lack of doing anything other than that 1 agenda D2 clearly is clearly you being low on morale.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

The arrogance in this post man...

Please do explain why you yourself are not part of the lynch pool - me you naz?
    There’s nothing arrogant about my post here, I think you’re scum
    If you expect me to go ‘I could be scum’ yeah no, that’s not how I play, it’s pointless to state you could be scum, thats true of everyone

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

I mean the other guy. DM and Frinckles. I lost track in what I was saying. And no, I was sayin you and DM have gotten on too well together.
    Can you figure out the obv reason why DM had no need to vote Gray or why it was pointless for Gray to show up at EoD? ;)

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

meta, naz is very passive as scum, and shes using excuses and promising she’ll be there, which scum have done every game recently
    dude u guys ended day early that day
    that was the only 1 promise i made smh

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

I mean she said I could be scum so this is just OMGUS for saying that.
    take an omgus right back
    -vote superjack

36. ISO #736

I mean, let's be honest. I'm the obv choice for the 2nd wolf - there's no escaping it and might just hammer me so the game can move on from there, and people can eventually lynch Gray.
    Though I wouldn't attempt to power wolf as scum this game tbh, I would had deep wolfed. The fact that SJ acts like it's incomprehensible for someone to fear the possibility of him being a deep wolf is strange to me.
    Though I really really doubt that, because that'd stem from DM making SJ a deep wolf, not SJ himself. I don't judge the player to make such a play, just like I don't expect Happy to be a deep wolf either.
    Would SJ really during N1 instruct DM to hard bus him? I don't believe it.

The lynch pool is gray me naz.

Frinckles clearly claimed cop because SJ basically said "I know you're Sheriff" when SJ described how Sheriff would play. And we know Frinckles suspected SJ so the reveal makes sense.

Gray,me,naz - 3 lynches. GG, WP. I feel like the scum is wasting everyone's time ngl, but that's now me being arrogant I guess...

37. ISO #737

I mean, let's be honest. I'm the obv choice for the 2nd wolf - there's no escaping it and might just hammer me so the game can move on from there, and people can eventually lynch Gray.
    Though I wouldn't attempt to power wolf as scum this game tbh, I would had deep wolfed. The fact that SJ acts like it's incomprehensible for someone to fear the possibility of him being a deep wolf is strange to me.
    Though I really really doubt that, because that'd stem from DM making SJ a deep wolf, not SJ himself. I don't judge the player to make such a play, just like I don't expect Happy to be a deep wolf either.
    Would SJ really during N1 instruct DM to hard bus him? I don't believe it.

The lynch pool is gray me naz.

Frinckles clearly claimed cop because SJ basically said "I know you're Sheriff" when SJ described how Sheriff would play. And we know Frinckles suspected SJ so the reveal makes sense.

Gray,me,naz - 3 lynches. GG, WP. I feel like the scum is wasting everyone's time ngl, but that's now me being arrogant I guess...

38. ISO #738

also @naz , no, frinckles WOULD be that obvious, pretty sure I’ve seen hammer once or twice before as scum, if it werent for how self-defeating claiming sheriff as scum is, I would 100% lynch frinckles today
    ok i never claimed to be a frinckles expert lmao
    all i know is that if he's still alive late game due to no nk on him he's likely scum for being alive that long
    thats my 1 meta on him

39. ISO #739

Fuck no, I don’t deserve to be in that PoE, do you really think I would attack DM the way I did as scum, and that he would ask me to defend him openly? There’s no way I would ever do that
    this reminds me, DM was traininy frostbyte hard yesterday, and tried to scumpaint him repeatedly, that might be why frostbyte is dead
    but aside from that, i dont think its important why frostbyte died and not anyone else

40. ISO #740

Fuck no, I don’t deserve to be in that PoE, do you really think I would attack DM the way I did as scum, and that he would ask me to defend him openly? There’s no way I would ever do that
    this reminds me, DM was traininy frostbyte hard yesterday, and tried to scumpaint him repeatedly, that might be why frostbyte is dead
    but aside from that, i dont think its important why frostbyte died and not anyone else
    You are in the pool. No avoiding it. Along with Naz and Ozzy.

Frinckles gets out when no one else claims cop. Light is auto Town. Light is pretty much confirmed town.

Happy is on the same level as me and frost so they are in the clear for now.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

They thought FrostByte was the doc? I have no idea why they killed him, they cant kill the sheriff cuz hes protected
    Given Frostbytes reaction to my random idea of DM doc healing me - this is perfectly valid tbh.

How did you come up with that yourself?

43. ISO #743

I think Frinckles should be 100% clear, and state who his green check is, I’m not entirely convinced it’s light
    like, he had light in his scum list, that’s bad if he dies because we cant figure out who his check is post-death
    Good thing is we can wait for Frink, Light and Happy to pop in and clear it up
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

I have been asked OoO since it is not posted in setup I will post it here

OoO
    -------
    1st Consort
    2nd Doctor
    3rd Sheriff
    4th Mafia kill
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

LOOOL

So much attack. Much wow. Much impressive.

And, yes, do you not know yourself? You'd totally attack your scum mate. Just few posts ago you literally said yourself you'd buss as scum. Bus but not attack? Little contradicting yourself there don't you think?

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

I wouldnt have attacked him so underhandedly is my point, like no, I would just have bussed him and kept my vote on him, i wouldnt be dancing around the issue like a fly circling a corpse, thats not how I play, and its not what I would do to DM
    Aside from that, DM would never ask me to defend him like he did, that never happens, lets move on